US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Fix "Your access to this calendar is being processed. Please check back later." that's been posted for the last several days!

Fix "Your access to this calendar is being processed. Please check back later." that's been posted for the last several days!

25th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    84 comments  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Fix The Photo Uploading Issue

Yahoo NEEDS desperately to put a permanent fix on the problems that members, such as myself, have had with posting photos to group sites in recent months. The photos, even when they have finished being completely uploaded, DO NOT show up. This situation is totally unacceptable and MUST be dealt with.

108th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please fix the Yahoo Group FILES feature. FILES in my group are gone, and corrupted.

The Yahoo Group FILES feature is dying. I can't see any files in my groups folder. I did search and found three files I wanted but they are all corrupted and worthless. I even tried downloading them, same corruption issue. I don't know why Firefox let le search for files in the invisible folder and found them, Internet Explorer didn't give me that option.

666th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I suggest you provide group owners and members with technical support when something is not working on your end.

None of my posts to my group have gone through since Friday. When I notify yahoo they tell me they don't provide group support to check out the forums. There are people in the forums with the same problem who are not getting any help we need from yahoo. I have been a member and co-owner of this group for over ten years and never had a problem. All the sudden my emails to the group are being sent back to me. I am receiving all group mail. I am still an owner and can go to the site. I…

375th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Support Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Trouble uploading photos into groups

I can't upload photos into my group photo albums. Everytime I try to upload a photo the bar fills up with red and I can' load the photo. I try over and over again and this keeps happening. Fix it dammit and stop screwing up groups!

125th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 88th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    15 comments  ·  Support Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 145th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. All of our file folders and files are missing as of 1/17/18! Please put this back!

All of our file folders and files are missing as of 1/17/18! Please put these back!

130th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Other groups features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Please fix the upload of files/Please fix the problems!

Please fix the upload files section. Some groups can upload and some can't!

213th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other groups features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 180th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Reminders for Calendar events

Reminders for Calendar events is not going out to all members of the Group for over a month.

Kindly fix it at the earliest.

242nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Fix the Groups e-mail system; it is blocked.

Fix the Groups e-mail system; it is blocked.

213th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Groups Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. FIX THE SYSTEM

It seems that YAPOOP doesn't care about its customers. My group has sent over 100 messages to my group and every single one BOUNCED and was returned as DELIVERABLE. I as the site manager have been bombarded with email asking "WHY INS'T MY MESSAGE BEING DELIVERED TO THE GROUP" How about answers ??? Oh that's right there is nobody in there that cares about the customer.

543rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Photos will not upload on my group. Tries to upload but just loads the grey bar fully then stops.

Photos won't upload again!!!! Anyone actually working at yahoo these days? If so it would be nice if you could fix the many technical bugs on the groups..Please & Thank you.

67th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. cannot view or download photos in one of my groups

in my group Rebecca Schaeffer Remembered Forever many of the photos cannot be seen and when I go to download photos I get a 500 error mesage. This has been going on for many days fix it NOW

119th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Fix Mail Server 98.138.113.36 - E-mail Server Error prevents message to Groups

For the past couple of weeks, constantly getting "Delivery Status Notifications" with the following similar errors:

--------------------
    Final-Recipient: rfc822; ultimatebrapicsclub@yahoogroups.com
    Action: delayed
    Remote-MTA: dns; fo-mx-groups.mail.am0.yahoodns.net. (98.138.113.36, the
    server for the domain yahoogroups.com.)
    Diagnostic-Code: smtp; read error: generic::failed_precondition: read error (0): error
    Last-Attempt-Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2018 10:06:03 -0700 (PDT)
    Will-Retry-Until: Mon, 23 Apr 2018 09:11:00 -0700 (PDT)
    --------------------
    Final-Recipient: rfc822; ultimatebrapicsclub@yahoogroups.com
    Action: delayed
    Remote-MTA: dns; fo-mx-groups.mail.am0.yahoodns.net. (98.138.113.36, the
    server for the domain yahoogroups.com.)
    Diagnostic-Code: smtp; read error: generic::failed_precondition: read error (0): error
    Last-Attempt-Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2018 10:13:09 -0700 (PDT)
    Will-Retry-Until: Tue, 24 Apr 2018 09:08:45…

543rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Groups Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Not able to post message to Yahoo Group

I am the group Moderator for the POWDERHAM Yahoo Group. Yahoo is rejecting SOME group member's e-mails. It was still a problem as of this morning (4/22).

This is what they get as a rejection message from their ISP when they send an e-mail to the group:

MAILER-DAEMON@yahoo.com <MAILER-DAEMON@yahoo.com>
    To:--------------@yahoo.com
    Apr 22 at 11:47 AM
    Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

<powderham@yahoogroups.com>:
    Unable to deliver message after multiple retries, giving up.

This group member posted without problem on 4/19 and it has been consistently failing since then. However, I…

812th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Notifications for Events not working

Notifications for Events not working for harringtonkids group

242nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. what the **** is the problem with yahoo groups/

What the **** happened to my groups that I belong to? They disappeared and cannot find anything. Just keep going around in circles. No wonder everyone is scrambling to find another way to connect.

140th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    12 comments  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Yahoo is not sending scheduled Reminders to the Group. How to fix this? Please help urgently. Thanks.

Yahoo is not sending scheduled Reminders to the Group. How to fix this? Please help urgently. Thanks.

543rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base