US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Why cant I post or reply in yahoo groups?

Their is no button to post new topic and I cant reply either

566th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

7 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. PROBLEM WITH DOWNLOADED PHOTOS

As group moderator I requested the downloads before the Dec. 14 deadline. Here are the problems:
    1) The custom albums were not included in the download so photos were mixed and no longer organized. Please allow us to
    download in respective albums

2) There were only 7 Download sets and from the several groups that I moderated for - I am sure we had much more photos in my groups. Please allow us to download all.

3) As moderator I should be able to save all the photos uploaded into the group - even those abumd and photos that group…

336th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Support Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please clarify on the group membership management page: Must a new e-mail address be enclosed in < > after the member's name?

Please clarify on the group membership management page: Must a new e-mail address be enclosed in < > after the member's name? It is not clear whether that use in the example is required or simply being used as an indicator of where the e-mail address but not requiring the < >

2469th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 2469th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. someone or a community spam yahoogroups

I haven't check email from yahoogroups for long time. But today two emails attract my attention.
    It is from yahoogroup [backpackerdunia] and [bukukita].

[Backpackerdunia] is yahoogroup about traveling, and [bukukita] is about books. All in Indonesian language.

But both yahoogroups send email about criptocurrency, in english.
    since March-April 2020.

Please kindly recheck your yahoogroups. I don't think this is bugs but someone or a community spam yahoogroups.

2469th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. More user friendly settings and email preferences.

There is no option to bulk select and delete old/useless contacts. I had to painfully delete one by one which took almost 4-5 hours for deleting and the page refresh. Also couldn't find any option to set the email preferences like save / do not save the sender address to our contact list. The application automatically saves the contact. If you can add these and make the settings / preferences more user friendly by adding more or better menus, it will be great. I have been using this email as my primary email address for more than 20 years and…

1151st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Enhancement or New feature request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. I am an administrator of a group and cannot get in to handle pending memberships or anything else. There is no Management icon to click.

If you have made it so I cannot administrate my group anymore, there is no management icon, in fact my page now invites me to join the group. Why would you not just shut down the groups in total once and for all? Why have you done it this half assed way that is so confusing and pointless?

2167th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I can't leave some of my yahoo groups. Why?

There needs to be a "Leave Group" option for all groups.

2469th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. You have removed management functions in Yahoo Groups. I cannot now CLOSE my Group/s. You guys are truly crazy.

You have removed management functions in Yahoo Groups. I cannot now CLOSE my Group/s. You guys are truly crazy. You suck seriously. So arrogant. So slopppy. Just useless. See the upcoming articles about your demise in NY Times

see Management > Control Panel > About > Feedback

478th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Unsubscribe group

I wish to unsubscribe from a unwanted group but it not happening even after multiple emails to unsubscribe. Besides when am I tring it through unsubscribe option in group, it is not working. Do something for this to train goodness of yahoo.

1151st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Spam is being sent to an old dead group, how can we delete the group?

The RockhoundsList group has been dead for years, abandoned by the moderator, but someone is spamming it, and we can't find ANY way to kill it or unsubscribe from it. Anyone listening who can help?

2469th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Support Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 2469th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Search experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content fix

I am the owner of a Yahoo Group called PILOTACTION. Your Yahoo Group program will not let me change ownership of my Yahoo Group. To send a message to the group we use the address pilotaction@yahoogroups.com.

I would like to change the Group's ownership from myself at chipmunn@yahoo.com to scott@zeebsmail.com or scottypilotaction@yahoo.com.

When I go into the Dashboard I go to: yahoogroups.com>pilotaction>management>manage members>search the member>click on the member>role>save. This action does not work to change the member to the owner and I receive a message that says, "Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content."

Again, I am…

2469th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. How can we save our content if Yahoo says that the uploaded content does not belong to them?

We were just notified that Yahoo will no longer host content that has been uploaded, as of December 14, 2019. How can we save that content if, when we click on the download button, Yahoo's system comes up with the message that ""We are sorry, you cannot display imageshosted by Yahoo groups on non-Yahoo Groups pages" or another ********, Bogus errot Your browser sent a request that this server cannot understand" . "xa.yimg.com is a BUSINESS PARTNER with yahoo that delivers the systems images to Yahoo members. If this isn't fixed by Saturday. I will issue a complaint with the…

260th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Support Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Message History

When you go to check out your message history, seems the group stopped showing anything past early January of the year. Can you please fix this?

32nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Download data

How do I download my message from our group. Where is the help topic that shows how to download data from our group.
    All we want is our conversation data from the group.

2469th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. "Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experie

"Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experience, we are temporarily suspending article commenting." . Anyone with half a brain and an open mind knows you closed "Comments" because you didn't want any possibility of someone disputing your anti-Trump pro-Democrat articles with facts before the election.

2469th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. shut them down immediately there is too much abuse, too much black magic, too much trolling & power seeking by moderators seeking to take ad

There are some deadly viruses lurking in form of troll moderators seeking power and psychological control over members . I have been manipulated used and abused as a female and personal details used to definle me. I am not on any groups now but still a victim. Shut them all down completely please

2469th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Asked directed by Yahoo, I downloaded all my content from my Yahoo groups. How to I open them?

Asked directed by Yahoo, I downloaded all my content from my Yahoo groups. How and where can I open them?

2469th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Support Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 2469th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base