US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1411th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. The calendar does not allow you to set the proper time zone. Shows Pacific time when I am set to Mountain time.

Need calendar to work correctly so event reminders go out at the correct time.

1411th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1411th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Am going to a veterans event in Los Angeles this coming weekend about 350

Am going to a veterans event in Los Angeles this coming weekend about 350
    >miles away and am wearing a charcohol colored suit w/ white or blue shirt
    >and have lapel pins for S_STAR, BSTAR, Purple heart Army Commendation,
    >National Defense V-Nam Service, V-Nam Campaign.

1411th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Hi , yes I have idea to yahoo please

Hi dear yahoo /uservoice means feedback , for many weeks I join to one of yahoo groups ( sairma_varma-owner....) today when in yahoo group for send email to this group suddenly I see from this owner a message : your request has expired !! if you kindness to me please a little think how somebody send request, what he/she must do it , they did and waiting for that group's replay and nothing till like today in yahoo groups must see this message from their owner , is it good way for yahoo groups ? I told their owner no…

884th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I have sent a message to the correct email address of a group that genuinely exists. I t has not been sent. Please help. Thanks.

I have sent a message using a genuine email address to a genuine existing group. However, yahooo has refused to send it. Please help Thanks.

1411th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Debug captcha system

Your captcha system doesn't work. Visual or audio, desktop or android, chrome/edge/ie/firefox - it just keeps repeating "Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.". Well, fix it then!

884th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. What the **** is going on with Yahoo Groups? Can't send emails, can't load pictures, can't get into groups, no code sent to get into groups

Can't send emails, can't load pictures, can't get into groups, no code sent to get into groups. This is, by far, the most screwed up Yahoo has been in years. It wasn't bad enough they changed the entire set up for groups, now they just don't even work.

1411th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other groups features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. join the illuminati to be wealthy and famous around the world

WELCOME TO THE GREAT ILLUMINATI HOLY TEMPLE TO BECOME RICH AND FAMOUS
    FROM THE GRAND MASTER WORLD WIDE...

WARNING! WARNING!! WARNING!!!

If you know you are not by anyway intrested, don't contact us because it will be horror.
    call +2348135011883 Email: greatilluminatirichwealth666@gmail.com

1411th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other groups features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. I can no longer access my groups even though I'm logged into my account. Your so -called "help" page is useless.

I can no longer access my groups even though I'm logged into my account. Your so -called "help" page is useless. There's no way to contact a real person who can actually help. So now I'm stuck with no access to my groups.

1411th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Support Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Stop screwing with things that work. I can no longer send emails to any of my groups from my email client. FIX IT BACK!!!

Don't break things that are working. SYOP MAKING "IMPROVEMENTS that are not improvements!!!

1411th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. several suggestions:1)why doesn't groups have the same photo image uploading capabilities as Flickr, where Flickr can upload several hundred

Why can't members upload several hundred photos at a time, like Flickr? Groups only allows 50 photos at a time!

1411th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. stop asking for verification on long standing accounts

remove the lock on my Yahoo account so I can log in normally with E-Mail address and password without having to go through the verification process to prove I am not a robot

1411th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Support Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 1411th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. I don't get my own posts; other people have to tell me what I posted. I get other people's posts, however.

I don't get MY OWN posts, only other people's. I
    would like to know when one of my posts appears. Any way to do this? Athea Marcos Amir

1411th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Unable to post Files or Attachments

Yahoo Groups is not accepting files posted to the FILES section or ATTACHMENTS added to MESSAGES.
    Dated 1 October 2016

19th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    32 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Allow Forwarding of Newsletters

As president of my neighborhood association I periodically receive PDF newsletters from the City of Albuquerque. When I try to forward the message with the newsletter to my Yahoo group, it is always rejected as "suspicious" with no further information. How can I forward these to my group?

1411th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Groups Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Group emails are being sent out as late as 20 hours

In the last two days or so emails to the group are not being sent back out to the members in a timely fashion. We are seeing delays as much as 20 hours. This is preventing us from disseminating timely information. I've verified the slow performance to members on three different ISPs.

379th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 1411th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Hi

Hi dear feedback , yahoo I just enter to tell you I find a site from yahoo groups and thank you for support , help me . But I am between 2 group or site one of Jazba not sent me , and join with Love Ever one of yahoo groups and must waiting so yes if to join of any group /site yahoo not help I can't joining . Thank you and I hope accept me as a membership .
    Best Regard

1411th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base