US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please sort out the image problem

I have spent more time contacting you on this problem in the last year than I should have to. Once again I am told images arenot displaying and I checked: yes, images are NOT displaying again and images are NOT uploading AGAIN. Please fix this problem (AGAIN) https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/britcomics/conversations/messages

327th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. i'm new here, how do i let the right people know about this group?

is there others with this same interest? How do I find them?

2284th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. WHAT IS THE PROBLEM THIS PAST WEEK UP TO NOW? BANNER ISSUES, NO UPLOADS ON NEWSLETTERS, ETC. ...?

BANNER & NEWSLETTER UPLOADS STILL NOT WORKING...HOW SOON IS THIS GOING TO BE PROPERLY RECTIFIED? THANKYOU, L.

683rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Support Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Fix the Yahoo Groups so photos function properly or dump the **** thing finally!

Yahoo photos in groups do not load completely as a collection within an album, they do not download or upload properly, the usage of member is EXTREMELY incorrect in megabytes, Unwanted photos will not delete, and an error message comes up on almost EVERY function! WHY are the problems mounting instead of being FIXED? If Verizon Media no longer wants Yahoo Groups anymore, PLEASE tell the group moderators on an email, and end it, or FIX the problems instead of torturing us!!!

618th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Make the work, and do listen to feedback and act on it.

Today (Mon.15.4.19) deliveries have been delayed by 5 h. That has happened before, and it has come good. After the recent lengthy bouts of photo issues, I fear the worst.
    When there are technical issues, do send out a message of explanation to all group owners.

207th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 6/15/2019 Photos not uploading properly AGAIN

Well its time for Yahoo's tech support to get out the rubber mallet and band aids again. Another weekend has come and of course Yahoo Groups stops working. Its like a scratched record, over and over and over again. Of course we will have to wait until we all go back to work before the rubber mallet tech support hits it in the right spot and puts a band aid on it so we can have a week maybe two of the Groups working until we go through this again. Way to be there for your loyal people Yahoo.

357th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Not able to access the files in our group

We are once again having trouble accessing the files in our Kidneys group. We have just gotten over the inablility to post or receive emails to our group. that was resolved,...Thank you. ..... however, now members and moderators are unable to access any of our files. Please Yahoo, or any other groups having this problem, please
    respond and help us to get this resolved!

7th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    88 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Fix upload of photos issue

Please fix photo upload issue

3rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    550 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Message posts not showing up for hours 9/2/18

This has been going on awhile now. Are we going to have to wait MONTHS again before its even fixed? Please fix this ASAP.

38th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    34 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Can't invite new members. PLEASE SOLVE BUG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We can't invite new members, see them invited on Management, and they don't receive the invitations.
    SOLVE BUG QUICKLY !!!!
    What a bad image of Yahoo ...

539th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. The End of Yahoo Groups

What idea, someone has for all intents and purposes decided and we have heard the death knell for Yahoo Groups. Is this another Verizon management decisions similar to using Wi-Fi to make my phone calls?Brilliant, have another Guinness while I look around for a new email address, a browser and a cell phone service provider.

1094th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. How can we save our content if Yahoo says that the uploaded content does not belong to them?

We were just notified that Yahoo will no longer host content that has been uploaded, as of December 14, 2019. How can we save that content if, when we click on the download button, Yahoo's system comes up with the message that ""We are sorry, you cannot display imageshosted by Yahoo groups on non-Yahoo Groups pages" or another ********, Bogus errot Your browser sent a request that this server cannot understand" . "xa.yimg.com is a BUSINESS PARTNER with yahoo that delivers the systems images to Yahoo members. If this isn't fixed by Saturday. I will issue a complaint with the…

1094th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Support Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 1003rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Find the photos!

All the photos in the photos section have disappeared. We want them back!

4923rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Its been 3 weeks and the 3 yahoogroups I belong to still can't upload photos

The three groups that can't add albums or upload photos are CARDSLT, AlteredTatteredandTimeworn and AboutOrientalStampArt

Please help get this working again. I know every time Windows does an update it stops working in Yahoo. Someone keeps fixing it but this time they haven't.

168th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Please restore group member names on polls

Polls malfunctioning. We used to see the names of members who responded so we could create cast lists for our shows, now only numbers. HELP!

194th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Other groups features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 1094th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Owner of a group has died and I want to become the new owner

Steve Monk (Stonewall) had a bad stroke in June. Sadly, he passed away on September 8.

I could not find an online obituary for him. His main page is at

https://www.facebook.com/steve.monk.5205 .You can leave a message for his family there.

2284th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 2284th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. can not add new members

STILL can not add new members to my group! NOOOO they are not receiving any invitation mails so that they can accpet. And NOOOO no pending or bouncing.

2284th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base