US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. The End of Yahoo Groups

What idea, someone has for all intents and purposes decided and we have heard the death knell for Yahoo Groups. Is this another Verizon management decisions similar to using Wi-Fi to make my phone calls?Brilliant, have another Guinness while I look around for a new email address, a browser and a cell phone service provider.

1110th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 2328th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. there we go again : no way to upload photos :-(

one more time, no possibility to upload photos (this for the 2nd day)

84th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I am done with Yahoo Groups

You have taken away the most useful features of Groups. I have ported all of my data from my Yahoo Groups over to Groups.io and will be deleting my groups. They, at least, are interested in how their users use their groups. What a dumb business decision unless you were going for everyone to abandon their group. So long Yahoo!

2328th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 2328th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Why cant I post or reply in yahoo groups?

Their is no button to post new topic and I cant reply either

2116th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. NOTHING WORKS

And they refuse to fix it. I hope they go bankrupt

386th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. stop fu**ing up groups

stop screwing up for servers , otherwise all we get is "Description: Unable to locate the server requested --- the server does not have a DNS entry. Perhaps there is a misspelling in the server name, or the server no longer exists. Double-check the name and try again. "

841st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other groups features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. keep it going, I think yahoo did a terrible thing by discontinuing yahoo group content upload, I had 5 groups which I will be closing on the

I have to close all of my groups, trying to communicate with 900 individual members by email is impossible
    yahoo ought to be ashamed of itself

2328th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other groups features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. YOU MUST provide a way to save message history for all the Groups

After getting everyone to believe in and use your tools for decades---the invaluable history of what people shared in messages is about to be lost. IF YOU DO THIS I WILL NEVER USE YOUR PRODUCTS AGAIN, AND ACTIVELY CAMPAIGN AGAINST YOU---IT IS UNFORGIVABLE....

1110th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Archiving features. Zip all (files/photos/messages) into an archive for Moderators or Group Owners to download,

Archiving features. Zip all (files/photos/messages) into an archive for Moderators or Group Owners to download, to preserve the contents before Dec 14.

1110th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Enhancement or New feature request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Has Yahoo posted an explanation for the new policy on user-created content?

Has Yahoo posted an explanation for the new policy on user-created content?

2328th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other groups features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Find the photos!

All the photos in the photos section have disappeared. We want them back!

5002nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. HOW TO SAVE ALL MESSAGES. PLEASE HELP

How can we save all conversations

2328th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Group Invites do not go through

There seems to be a bug that won't let our group invites go through, there are many of the same issue listed under "Group Membership" for the past several months and nothing seems to be happening.

2328th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Can't invite new members. PLEASE SOLVE BUG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We can't invite new members, see them invited on Management, and they don't receive the invitations.
    SOLVE BUG QUICKLY !!!!
    What a bad image of Yahoo ...

427th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Photos not showing in the groups

Today the photos are not showing up even after refreshing please get it fixed Yahoo !!!! Thank you so much !!!!!! This is in the groups !!!!!!

264th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 2116th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Yahoo's explanation of what is ACTUALLY going to happen to Yahoo Groups is unclear.

Why won't Yahoo offer some real-time chat or even email support in order to EXACTLY understand what is going to be changing in Yahoo Groups. I have managed a group for over 15 years, and I can read, but it is NOT clear what exactly is happening, nor any specific helpful information on what to do at this point.

2328th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. why cant the people whom i invite as the mdoerator can not become MEMBERS for Gods SAKE!!!!!! do i have to check like every other hour?

i am going crazy!!!! cant anyone from yahoo groups simply reply back? we have an important meeting and i can not add new members to the group and inform them about it! what the use of a group if yahoo groups dont work?

2328th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base