US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 2456th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Being hurt by showing other groups I'm a member of in right margin of forum page. Not to see my political affliations.

Being hurt by showing other groups I'm a member of other Groups in right margin of forum page. How can I end showing my political Groups on the "About" page? Gary Smith

366th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Updated as I check for Potholder Echange @ Cristine Turney I dot see for now 10/8/14??

Im new to computers and with my memory , no help. hard Im sure others dont agree? Sorry I love this group with christine. I also am in a Dishcloth Exchange and with Lee out Recuperating I am doing up some READY Lee. love that Group to. Thank you. Susan m jensen

2163rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 2456th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Clicking back takes me back to the top of the previous page, not where I was.

This is not 1990. When I click on a link on almost any other webpage on the internet, and then click the "back" button, I am returned to exactly where I was on the previous page. But not here. Here I am returned to the top of the previous page, forcing me to scroll back down and try to find where I was. Incredibly annoying, moreso since it used to work properly. Before the "improvements".

635th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. You need to allow me to register for NSASA. You keep sending me an invalid captcha. You have NO phone or email by which you can be contact

You have to allow me to register for the NSASA subscription. You constantly provide an invalid captcha in a continuous loop. You have NO phone or email where Yahoo can be contacted for help. I have been trying for close to a year to reopen my account with Yahoo and reactivate my subscription with NSASA (active since 2006). You need to contact me at vecollins4@msn.com or vecolins5@verizon.net or 631 231 2747. Thank you.

1144th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I sent a Yahoo Group post in Rich Text. Most of the formatting and all the line breaks disappeared when I received the email that I sent.

I tried contacting support on your toll-free number but it's always too busy so I get disconnected. I'm on an iMac using the latest version of Firefox.

704th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Please remove irrelevant ads, e.g., for cars. I do NOT drive! Also, please stop showing shifting ads, as they are DISTRACTING!

Please remove irrelevant ads, e.g., for cars. I do NOT drive! Also, please stop showing shifting ads, as they are DISTRACTING!

563rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. How often are the group membership databases indexed?

I need to invite a person to the mail only group, but an error comes up that of the person already exist in the database. Their name or email address in not listed.

2456th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Do something about the inability to produce a Album and upload images.

Unable to produce a album or upload photo's in the Selbyfreecycle site.

I have done in the past but no longer able to

2456th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 1604th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Groups Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. error occurring when trying to 'reject with reply' on moderated post.

When trying to 'reject with reply' on a moderated post I am receiving an error message. This message happens on my MAC platform, IPad, and IPhone.

Owner-GammillOwners Yahoo Group
    Sylvester

2456th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Indian Style Files for Roland Keybaord

Hello, Is anybody there who can help me. I have got a Roland BK5OR. Previously I used a Yamaha PSR1500 Keybaord. Tere were many created style files on it. But, Roland Doesn't support with Yamaha styles.
    So, please help me either to convert them or, send me Some Indian style files such as 3/4,4/4,6/8,7/8,etc. can associate with Roland

2456th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Support Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Why can't I access Yahoo Group trough the yahoo front page?

Well there is no problem accessing the front page, which is www.yahoo.com but once I access yahoo group it often tell me:
    Error
    Description: Could not process this "GET" request.

2456th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. I'm a group Owner and my mail as well as member's mail is going to Spam! Help Please!!

Just this past week my emails as well as my memebers emails is going to spam,,,please help?!!

1604th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Groups Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Message box constantly update the content

scrolling down has no meaning; after some 20 seconds You end up to the top again and again and again. You will never catch messages further down....:-((

2456th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Stop requiring polls be enabled in order to search posts in a group; getting that message

Yahoo apparently made a change. I can't search my group posts because polls are not enabled. I don't want polls enabled in my group. Please change back.

635th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Search experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Spiderbeam

How can I get SPIDERBEAM to appear on MY GROUP list?

2456th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Every time I go to my yahoo groups sites, I have to reselect the "slim" view that shows all the posts in a group.

If I select the "slim view" at my group site, I would like it to remain on slim view until I change it. Every time I go to my sites, the "slim" view is gone. I select it for one site and it disappears as soon as I go to another group site. How can I make it stay on "slim view" for my conversations?

397th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other groups features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 2163rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base