US Groups

Update: We're shutting down the Yahoo Groups website on December 15, 2020 and members will no longer be able to send or receive emails from Yahoo Groups. You can find more information about the Yahoo Groups shutdown and alternative service options on this help page.

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Pins? Pinboard? Where are MINE?

I do not have any options for Pinning. No icons, no "pin it" button next to reply, and in the one group I own, there is no mention of Pins in Access Control.
    So where are my pins?

1610th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. automatic sending one mail several times to members and i can not stop this process

automatic sending one mail several times to members and i can not stop this process

1149th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. "You do not have permission to view database" I'm the owner...

Cannot access my group's database, tells me I do not have permission, even though I am the group owner. Please, fix this...

1610th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Error Joining groups glitch again: Multiple complaints from applicants who are getting error messages when trying to join groups

This has occurred before and is happening again to some applicants.
    Multiple complaints today from applicants who are getting error messages when trying to join groups

Hi! I have gotten many complaints today from applicants trying to join our groups today and getting "sorry, an error occurred" type messages. Or alternately the CAPTCH image isn't even loading.
    Is anyone else receiving similar complaints? Can you please fix?

1610th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. commercial volume in auto-play video

specifically, in the yahoo sports fantasy football leagues, there is a feature which accesses news and reviews sponsored by Gillette. Clicking a link within this feature takes you to a page where there is some useful information, but there is also a commercial which auto-starts. AT MAXIMUM VOLUME. Every other thing that I listen to (primary headphone user) is at an acceptable rate, but I can hear this commercial (distorted, because it's that loud) over the headset when it is several feet away.

Moderate the volumes of your videos. There's no reason for it to come out of the speakers…

2478th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other groups features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. How do I search this group for message about Hatshepsut pyramidion text ?

It would be nice to be able to search previous / archived messages.
    Is it possible to download all newsgroup messages for offline study and reference ?

2478th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Enhancement or New feature request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Reject with reply is not working. I get a "Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content" message every time.

Reject with reply is not working. I get a "Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content" message every time.

2478th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. New Photo Problem!!!!

I'm unable to load new photos to the albums!

856th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Email attachments stored on group limited to 20 items regardless of the actual number

For those groups that store email attachments, the displayed attachments appear to be limited to 20 attachments. Some senders have more than 20 attachments but only 20 are displayed in the group. More can be seen by changing the sort order, but that is not certain. This defect can be seen where the email is cross posted. Groups that distribute the attachments can see all items; groups that store attachments are limited.

2478th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. If you have AOL you probably will not receive the retiree email.

Since changing to Windows 7.0, my AOL 9.7 has not allowed me to receive the retiree emails.

2478th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. can't upload photos safari/mac os 10.4.11

can't upload photos safari/mac os 10.4.11, 10.6.8 even with javascript enabled, addons and plugins disabled

1149th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 2478th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Allow a way to unsubscribe to a scam group...or any group for that matter. I see no place to unsubscribe...!

Allow a way to unsubscribe to a scam group...or any group for that matter. I see no place to unsubscribe...! It should be within the EDIT settings.

298th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Message Formatting Still Broke on iPhone

You said the problem with spacing and paragraphs was fixed. It is NOT fixed when posting a message on a group site on iPhone. No spacing, and all the paragraphs run together to make one block of text. The formatting is OK only if you post via email to a group, when using iPhone. This needs to be fixed, please.

703rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 2478th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Update poll counts when a group member who voted leaves the group

A poll shows "13 votes" and the two options show totals of "(9)" and "(4)". Clicking the "(9)" link includes "9 people voted for" but only lists 8 voters. What happened is that one voter left the group mid-poll.
    If the vote is removed from the list of voters, the totals should be corrected too.

1610th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. conversations are looped back when you replace your annoying adds on the right

please correct this annoying problem and delete those ugly advertisings. Some are so annoying that I log out.

321st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 2478th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 2174th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 2478th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base