US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1143rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Error in our yahoo group, Needing urgent help

Dear Sir/Madam,

I'm sending this email to inform you about a problem which I confront with a yahoo group named "Goruhe takhasosi azmoon doktora (PHD)", I'm the moderator of this group and I sent an email yesterday morning which has been delivered so many times to the members form that time. I don't know what the problem is. Would you please help me to solve it?

Sincerely yours,
    D. Momeni

2443rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Re: Error in our yahoo group, Needing urgent help Dear Sir/Madam, I'm sending this email to inform you about a problem which I confront wi

Error in our yahoo group, Needing urgent help
    Dear Sir/Madam,

I'm sending this email to inform you about a problem which I confront with a yahoo group named "Goruhe takhasosi azmoon doktora (PHD)", I'm the moderator of this group and I sent an email yesterday morning which has been delivered so many times to the members form that time. I don't know what the problem is. Would you please help me to solve it?

Sincerely yours,
    D. Momeni

2443rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Please fix the SLIM line height in group conversations. Every time this gets reset. It should be a saved setting. Please fix!

Please fix the SLIM line height in group conversations. Every time this gets reset. It should be a saved setting. Please fix!

476th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 855th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Enhancement or New feature request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Show Message History by Default

Change the setting on Message history so that it shows by default, instead of requiring the member to click on Show Message History. Without the message history or previous message replies are confusing because they have no context.

855th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 476th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Support Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Saving 'reminder' time setting doesn't save..it hasn't for 3 years..

Saving 'reminder' time setting doesn't save..it hasn't for 3 years.

2443rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 2443rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Sorting alphabetically in the membership choices, DOES NOT work!

If you go to membership and click on edit membership there is now a choice for your links and messages where you can check off as your permanent default alphabetically. Sort and View Preferences. Then you click on save. When you click on save in some groups it says the usual "Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content." In some groups that choice does save, but does not place the links and folders in alphabetical order. Some lists are lucky and their choices are saved and the contents in both the files and links sorts alphabetically and stays that…

2443rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Hi

I recently joined an college alumni group -- NCKUUrbanplanning1977@yahoo.com, I sent an email to the group today at 1:24 pm EST, and I have been receiving 15 copies (up to now, and the number is increased every 30-40 minutes) of this same email back to me. I am afraid this may annoy other members. Is there any way to stop it? Thanks.

2443rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 2443rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Please provide us facility to ask more questions to new member when he submit request to join the group.

Please provide us facility to ask more questions to new member when he submit request to join the group.

2443rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 2443rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. all together

please come to this group.

2156th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 1034th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Automated messages from Yahoo Groups

Automated messages are going out, based on the Calendar that no longer exists, I assume these messages are automated by Yahoo as they are not coming from me or other moderators. They confuse my members!

2443rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Get the ads out of our message posts on the groups pg. Let the admins turn this stuff off. You are ruining what was a very effective tool

The new Yahoo groups is pathetic. Come on folks, there are thousands of users and most of us are sick of the new promote. These are not improvements. I have heard multiple complaints about the new interface. This is not progress. Stop trying to be like Google and go back to the prior code. If you want to upgrade, any decent bunch of engineers can port the software to new hardware and maintain the capability. Do not list YOUR ads within our messages. Give us the option to turn off the ads. You can make $ in other ways.

282nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Get rid of the "The Requested Message is no longer available" - I've missed messages because of that.

As an Owner of several groups and as Moderator of several - Yahoo needs to remove :"The Requested Message is no longer available" Please!!!!!!!

2156th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. I spoke with the Concierge team. I am the moderator of godspoems@yahoogroups.com My posts from cbc1123@yahoo.com have spacing gone .....

I spoke with the Concierge team. I am the founder and moderator of godspoems@yahoogroups.com My posts from cbc1123@yahoo.com have spacing gone .....

I am also unable to post as of yesterday on masterpoets@yahoogroups.com which I founded and moderate

I was told by the concierge team I could expect an answer within an hour

Thank you

2443rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base