US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. When there was the change over a couple of years ago, I lost the original picture and would like to have that back at the home page.

Put back the original pictures that were in the home page that got replaced. I could not load the original picture myself.

2328th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Group picture on home page doesn't fit anymore.

Yes - I can change the image on the group. However, the image that I had custom made DOESN'T FIT!

2328th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I wish that when looking at groups on the left hand side, I could see which ones have pending messages to approve and how many.

Without clicking on All My Groups, I want to see pending messages on the first screen. All My Groups changes the order of the groups from the first screen and I have to hunt for the groups that I moderate.

2328th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Make MACUNGIE FREECYCLE easier to navigate!

I don't know what happened, but MACUNGIE FREECYCLE is a disaster to navigate. I can't figure out how to Post Topic. There is also text in front of text; which makes it very difficult to read. Maybe someone from YAHOO can take a look at it and figure out why it is not user friendly. Thanks.

2328th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Hard to read page

Under "management" please don't have typing over other typing. It's extremely hard to read. I need to delete someone and I can't read the names through the options that are on the left.

2328th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I do not use Outlook for e-mail, is it possible to allow verizon, google or yahoo for posting?

I do not use Outlook for e-mail, is it possible to allow Verizon, google or yahoo for posting?

2328th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. I would like to link a flikr group to a yahoo group

I would like to be able to link a Flikr account to a Yahoo Group. That way my Yahoo group could see all my Pictures

2328th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Enhancement or New feature request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 2328th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Unable to open existing files

First login since new format. Wanted to look up a file. Found the list, but unable to open any of the file by clicking on the link. Tried to open in a new tab, not working. (Using Google Chrome)

2328th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 2328th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. You cannot access groups in "singles" subcategories such as "***********" it just has a spinning wheel that never stops

You cannot access groups in "singles" subcategories such as "***********" it just has a spinning wheel that never stops

2328th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 2328th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 2328th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. The current "Ellen Degeneres" ad is DISGUSTING! We need the ability to report offensive ads.

I don't mind Yahoo offering advertisements, but the one of a woman supposed to be Ellen Degeneres crying, is DISGUSTING! and OFFENSIVE! and we need a way to give feedback to Yahoo when an ad is obvious lies or obviously offensive to humanity.

The woman in the ad is NOT Ellen Degeneres, in spite of the fact that they found someone who could be made to look much like Ellen. I find the ad INSULTING and DISGUSTING... and I will not click to follow it even to complain to them as they don't give a flip about the people looking…

264th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other groups features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Cannot add custom invitation text, cannot preview the invitation email

The current invite feature is simple and straightforward, which should be a plus, but in our case, it means an annoying lack of functionality.

Most of our members don't like the hassle of clicking an 'accept' button and some don't really speak english. In old times, I used to add a custom text in our native language telling them what to do and give them my email for troubleshooting. Now I have to send a separate email to tell them what to do - but I can't be totally sure, since I can't see what the actual inviting email looks…

2328th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 2328th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. URL redirects are not working. Message rejects with comment, not working. I have never had success with editing messages.

URL redirects are not working. Message rejects with comment, not working. I have never had success with editing messages.

2328th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Will it ever be possible to have a signature line for Yahoo Groups ?

I have always wished there was a way to have a signature automatically appear in my posts in Groups like the option we have in email or in forums outside of yahoo.

2328th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Enhancement or New feature request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Internet Explorer blocked [Yahoo Groups] from displaying content with security certificate errors

Getting this error on the main page of my group, and throughout Yahoo Groups: "Internet Explorer blocked this site website from displaying content with security certificate errors"

278th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. UNDO "From" Line Changes

W/in the last 24 hours, Yahoo has changed the "From" line in group posts to include the group name. This:

Lengthens the line so it wraps
    Duplicates what is already in the "Subject" field

Undo this change.

230th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base