US Groups

Update: We're shutting down the Yahoo Groups website on December 15, 2020 and members will no longer be able to send or receive emails from Yahoo Groups. You can find more information about the Yahoo Groups shutdown and alternative service options on this help page.

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Unsubscribe group

I wish to unsubscribe from a unwanted group but it not happening even after multiple emails to unsubscribe. Besides when am I tring it through unsubscribe option in group, it is not working. Do something for this to train goodness of yahoo.

1149th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Spam is being sent to an old dead group, how can we delete the group?

The RockhoundsList group has been dead for years, abandoned by the moderator, but someone is spamming it, and we can't find ANY way to kill it or unsubscribe from it. Anyone listening who can help?

2476th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Support Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 2476th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Search experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content fix

I am the owner of a Yahoo Group called PILOTACTION. Your Yahoo Group program will not let me change ownership of my Yahoo Group. To send a message to the group we use the address pilotaction@yahoogroups.com.

I would like to change the Group's ownership from myself at chipmunn@yahoo.com to scott@zeebsmail.com or scottypilotaction@yahoo.com.

When I go into the Dashboard I go to: yahoogroups.com>pilotaction>management>manage members>search the member>click on the member>role>save. This action does not work to change the member to the owner and I receive a message that says, "Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content."

Again, I am…

2476th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Message History

When you go to check out your message history, seems the group stopped showing anything past early January of the year. Can you please fix this?

32nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Download data

How do I download my message from our group. Where is the help topic that shows how to download data from our group.
    All we want is our conversation data from the group.

2476th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. "Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experie

"Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experience, we are temporarily suspending article commenting." . Anyone with half a brain and an open mind knows you closed "Comments" because you didn't want any possibility of someone disputing your anti-Trump pro-Democrat articles with facts before the election.

2476th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. shut them down immediately there is too much abuse, too much black magic, too much trolling & power seeking by moderators seeking to take ad

There are some deadly viruses lurking in form of troll moderators seeking power and psychological control over members . I have been manipulated used and abused as a female and personal details used to definle me. I am not on any groups now but still a victim. Shut them all down completely please

2476th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. DO NOT SHUT DOWN YAHOO GROUPS!!!!!

PLEASE DO NOT SHUT DOWN YAHOO GROUPS!!!! For years 15+ freelance people in my industry have used the message boards to get jobs and refer people. This is a very important part of being able to work as a freelancer. I am very upset that Yahoo has not given us very much time to find other means or to save the library of files that we use. I am so disappointed in Yahoo. First you ***** up mail and now this.

476th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Support Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 2476th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. How do we assign moderator role to a member in Yahoo group?

Our group owner tried everything to assign a moderator role to someone, but ended up always with errors. Why and how can we assign a role to a member?

5294th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 2174th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. We are still receiving old messages on Yahoo Group based on the calemdar driven repeats. Can't access them or change anything.

Can't access the messages sent out by calendar and even. I would like them to go away.

2476th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. soy administrador y fundador de un grupo de Yahoo. He invitado a una persona que también tiene cuenta de yahoo, enviándole el comando subcri

soy administrador y fundador de un grupo de Yahoo. He invitado a una persona que también tiene cuenta de yahoo, enviándole el comando subscribe, pero aunque lo ha usado, no le ha añadido al grupo, ni me ha llegado mensaje solicitando subscribirse. ¿Que debo hacer para que pueda añadirse como miembro del grupo?. <bernarsua@yahoo.es>, quedo a la espera de sus noticias.

5294th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Instagram Email Blocked ATTN GROUPS TEAM

Per Y! Customer Care in Twitter, I’ve been directed to “write to the Groups team through our feedback forum”

An email sent (TO, not BCC) by instagram to “…-owner@yahoogroups.com” address does not get delivered.
    Please assist.

1149th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Give us back the ability to control whose posts must be moderrated.

There used to be a setting whereby we could moderat eindividual members or the group as a whole. I don't see either one anymore. Please stop breaking features that have been around forever and put this back. every thime you change something you break even more. Just stop it.

856th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Allow group members to be removed from the lists

I never subscribed to the "cartones" group but they have been sending me several daily emails to my corporate email address (not even my Yahoo address). I have sent emails to "cartones-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com" but there is an automatic response that my email address is not subscribed to the group. There is no way to unsubscribe from a group that I never asked to be part of.

2476th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Groups Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Migrate my Yahoo Groups list to Groups.io

Is there any way to migrate my Yahoo Groups list to Groups.io? Thanks!

1610th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Monthly emails still being sent?

My YahooGroup sends a monthly email that includes a PDF attachment that lived in the Files section. Yahoo is still sending that email with that attachment, though we no longer have access to the Files section, and I need to edit that file to remove citation of the (now removed) digest option. Help!

2476th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. how to stop this spam email FFO Owner hetffo@gmail.com [sweet_jokes]

FFO Owner hetffo@gmail.com [sweet_jokes] is sending me unwanted *** emails. would like it to stop.

1610th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Groups Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base