US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. you are too hard to connect with. Cannot get to my yahoo groups I created.

all of the above. You broke it you fix it. If I could tell you what's wrong I'd fix it myself. we use if for you to profit with but we won't keep doing it if it is broken. Too hard to use your groups but before Neo it wasn't. 2 groups are under my command, maybe 3.

Idea...fix it

1468th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 2 - create the ability to add photos / jpeg images or gifs

add the ablty to be more pctorial by adding mages that can be seen even in thumb=nail size at least

1468th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Enhancement or New feature request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please let us know what is going on with the Group Calendar.

Please fix the Group Calendar or let us know what is going on. Thank you!!

1468th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. FIX THE CALENDAR!! Your access to this calendar is being processed. Please check back later. I own this group and no one can use it.

Why is there no way to contact an actual person for support issues. The community is full of people complaining about events not working and it looks like the same is happening here. Wondering if we need to start hitting social media next to get someone to take action on this.

1468th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Support Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1468th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1468th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Subscription email id not working, moderator not getting pending approvals

I've asked number of new people to join my group by sending email to subscribe email id, but as a moderator i'm not getting any pending approvals in my list to approve. Also confirmed that people are sent the mail to subscribe id.

1468th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1468th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Groups Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Message: "This sender failed our fraud detection checks..." on group messages when received in hotmail, outlook.com, etc.

All of my group messages received in outlook.com, hotmail.com and other Microsoft webmail sites show the warning message at the top:

"This sender failed our fraud detection checks and may not be who they appear to be. Show blocked content."

Clicking "Show blocked content" allows the message to be viewed normally, but users are mislead that our mail is not safe.

932nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. my groups

I cannot find my groups anymore. I am in at least 4 or 5 of them but can only connect to one of them now. What happened to My Groups Page? Where can I get to all my groups from one place?

127th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    14 comments  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Files

I see lots of complaints about the Files section of various groups.

I am the moderator of the group 'urscealta' and have complained several times about not being able to access files that are shown in the Files section by their name and size. They are all fairly small pdf formatted text files which I have uploaded myself and have read occasionally to check whether everything is OK.

It was but it isn't now.

My plan was then to delete them and load up my backup copies but not only can I not read the files, I can't even delete…

1468th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 1468th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. unable to receive email from external calendar

Since you no longer offer many features in the Yahoo Calendar, I have to use an external calendar (google) for our club events (for various reasons). As this calendar offers a mailing feature, I send one of the emails to the Yahoo Group. Not only does it get bounced but it is not received nor delivered.
    I have tried to validate the calendar account but to no avail.
    As I have already cancelled membership with other media forms (meetup in particular) I am trying to make this group a viable source for our club information but grow tired of seeking…

1468th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Debug captcha system

Your captcha system doesn't work. Visual or audio, desktop or android, chrome/edge/ie/firefox - it just keeps repeating "Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.". Well, fix it then!

932nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Adding a member has become a nightmare.

If new members are not used to web interaction, they simple cannot join. Need to replace the ADD NEW MEMBER option directly by moderator.

932nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. The connection to the free read from Excessica doesn't work. I have an other email account from Yahoo and it constantly has problems as well

Yahoo sucks. Tried to down load a book, but nothing worked. I have another email through Yahoo; it also messes up frequently.

1468th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I need my pics deleted from the group stream of pics. No delete link available anymore. Group owner never responds.

I need my pics deleted from the group stream of pics. No delete link available anymore. Group owner never responds. I need someone at Yahoo to delete my pics. I don't want them to show anymore in the group. Group owner never answers.

1468th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. can no longer add an e-mail address

The link to add a new e-mail address is missing! The help describes it as being in the Identity section but it is not there anymore. Please put it back.

89th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    17 comments  ·  Groups Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. stop groups sending spqam emails

want to block groups specially if they send unsolicited mail

642nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Adding first and last name to member profiles

Hi, i am an administrator for a group of members. When i go into members listings, some members have not entered their first and last names. I find i cannot edit their profiles. Pls advise otherwise.

1468th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base