US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. not able to change picture of my groups...

cannot ahnge the goup picture

2469th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I use as blocker because your ads are gross and offensive. Now you are trying to force me to pay for as free service! GMail is as free!

I use an ad blocker because your ads are gross and offensive and intrusive. Now you are trying to force me to pay for ad-free service! Gmail is ad free and doesn't change their mail sites every few months. You will be replaced with Gmail!

2469th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. There is no MODERATE option on my Groups any more.

Where is the Moderate option? I cannot see it on my Groups page.

861st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. As DoubleIdentityAndPurpouseodISKCN Owner, I am wondering how my site piture was replaced, and of the process that chose this new picture.

Hello... I am wondering how my site piture was replaced, and of the process that chose this new picture.

I would also like to know how I can put back the sites original picture that I have saved from the site?

2469th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Change the group cover image, just hover over it and upload your own ! WTF !!! Is this someones Idea of funny ? NOT.

I got an Idea... QUIT fixing things.... every time yahoo sticks their nose in it...they break more than they fix

1610th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. When is the last time the groups worked flawlessly?

If it isn't photo upload issues, which seem to be the most prominent of the bugs, its the message posts not showing up for hours and sometimes days. Moderator activities hasn't worked in months. Message history stopped working in January of this year. If you IDIOTS don't care about the groups then why do you continue with them. Either you guys are cheapskates and refuse to fix them or your tech support is incompetent. I have started contacting the people that advertise on the groups and told them I will no longer support any manufacturer that advertises on the groups.

131st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. When I log on to yahoo there is a box already checked " Keep me connected" Wouldn't it be MORE LOGICAL to have the box unchecked?

That way a user has to choose to stay logged in.
    And even if I choose to stay logged in...What happens when/if I decide to log out?

2469th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Emails still say view content on the web, when you no longer store content. If gets confusing for people who click on it. Please remove.

Emails still say view content on the web, when you no longer store content. If gets confusing for people who click on it. Please remove.

2469th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Download tool is broken - missing photos

After requesting a download of all content from all the groups I administer, I finally received the file - but all but a few photos are missing. Is it too late to fix this and get my photos, or has everything been trashed?!

1151st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Support Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Members of the "Panhala" group are all getting massive numbers of unwanted emails from all the other members. Can you stop this?

Members of the "Panhala" group are all getting massive numbers of unwanted emails from all the other members. Can you stop this? Please shut down the reply-all feature of the Panhala group if you can!

1610th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Groups Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. What is the point of having a yahoo group if you can't post anything anymore?

What is the point of having a yahoo group if you can't post anything anymore? And all my photos and website links are gone

1610th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other groups features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Better search algorithm

Google search so far is the best, but still they have bugsin their algorithm. Instead of searching for the whole phrase only, it searches for the phrase as well as individual words, which makes the search result very long and cumbersome sometimes to get to the correct one. The search results can be narrowed down to more relevant ones.

2469th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Search experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. unable to manage members in surya matters as that option doesnt show. it only shows "about" with and says loading error. please help

unable to manage members in surya matters as that option doesnt show. it only shows "about" with and says loading error. please support in resolving this

2469th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Support Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. How Do I Change the Group Cover Image?

Under the "Getting Started" section, it says, "Change the group cover image, just hover over it and upload your own !" However, when I hover over the group image, nothing happens, no link or icon appears that would indicate how to change the image.

1610th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 1151st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Support Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. i am rhinoramanan and had applied for back up of my group rhinoveterans@yahoogroups.com. did not get .zip as informed pl send

i have not got my .zip file for my group . i am the admin
    rhinoveterans@yahoogroups.com
    i had applied for the data in sept oct 2019
    please send me my back up data and contents
    blessing
    briadier v ramanan

2469th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Scheduled Emails??

05/01/20 I cannot see any way whatsoever to cut out an email I used to have sent regularly from my group. None of the Control Panel options allow me to See OR Edit any of my old scheduled emails so I cannot turn off the old scheduled email that no longer applies to how the group notifications are able to be turned off. I need to be able to access my scheduled emails to control what is being sent or have the ability to turn them off. Please reinstate this administrative functionality!

2469th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Migrate my Yahoo Groups list to Groups.io

Is there any way to migrate my Yahoo Groups list to Groups.io? Thanks!

2469th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Offer proper support to Yahoo Groups

Lots of people are having problems with Yahoo Groups and no proper support is offered. Please rectify this.

2nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

375 comments  ·  Support Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. How can we download a group's messages, in order?

I have been through the download instructions in depth. There seems to be nothing to indicate how to download an entire group's messages. Can the group admin do this? We need the posting order preserved or the message number included with the message. With no answers, there's no way we can finish by 10/28/2019.

1610th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base