US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Can't invite new members

I am a moderator of a group (kgv87) and I have been trying to invite a new member. I have done this successfully before, using the box which says you can invite up to 100 new members. This month (April 2019), I have tried twice to invite a new member. I receive no error message but unlike in the past, no record of the invitation appears in the moderator's activity log, and the invitee reports receiving no invitation.

It is not just a problem of the invitation getting routed to the invitee's spam folder (which has happened before) since, as…

2155th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. How many AOL members that use Yahoogroups are no longer able to embed or attach photos and receive an email stating malware is found

How many AOL members that use Yahoogroups have not been able to attach or embed photos when sending to Yahoogroups? Yahoogroups sends out instead an email that says malware is attached even if all kinds of anti-virus software has been run and finds no malware on the computer. I kicked this into Yahoogroups in September and nothing has been done. I was wondering how many other people using AOL have this issue? AOL says it's a Yahoo problem and Yahoo says it's an AOL Gold issue but no one is dealing with it. I just wanted to know how many…

2155th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. A Group, I am a Member of, I can not access the Home Page for over a Year NOW. it is the Only Group with this Problem.

This gas been the Case for almost TWO Years NOW and I Have NOT Gotten an answer from YAHOO at all

1025th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. how to searcg friend email?

how do i search friends Account?

2155th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 2155th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Give up Yahoo. Obviously you just don't care!

One only has to read all the negative feedback regarding Yahoo Groups to realise that Yahoo just don't give a **** anymore. Why? If you start something, stay with it. Don't just walk away and let it die. You should be ashamed of yourselves for not maintaining a responsible attitude.

641st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Support Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. How can I download and archive photo albums from Yahoo Groups?

Ability to archive photo albums from Groups

2155th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. My Yahoogroup https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/cleveland-park/info is completely down - Please fixASAP

My group has over 18,100 members and is busy all day with DC announcements and news. People depend on it for essential communication about city matters. It's been down, no messages coming in or going out since 2pm on April 14, 2019. Please fix ASAP!!!
    Sincerely,
    Peggy Robin and Bill Adler, list owners
    cleveland-park@yahoogroups.com
    cleveland-park-owner@yahoogroups.com

2155th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1025th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. The photos will not load on The Chaser Owners Group. Please fix this problem

None of the photos will load. Please fix this problem

1470th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 2155th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. All my groups are down with Certificate security issue. Any resolution posible?

All my groups are getting a Certificate security issue message blocking any files from coming up. Cannot seem to fix this with any of the canned suggestioins. Any help from Yahoo Groups? Please?

2155th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1986th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. go out of business already, everything you offer ******* sucks. You might be the biggest ******* retards in the business.

go out of business already, everything you offer ******* sucks. You might be the biggest ******* retards in the business.

1470th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Yahoogroups Hacked?

Has Yahoogroups been hacked? Updated Firefox will not allow me to access previously uploaded files on our Yahoogroups website because of security issues.

1470th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Fix the bad certificate on the YMING files download server

Support groups. Since you have set SHST on the file down load servers, and not updated the certificates,

2155th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. returned mail malware

returned mail malware YOU keep returning my mail to a group i have used for years as containing malware! whats the point of telling you if you do nothing

1025th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Groups Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. I want to be able to create "lists" with specific email addresses included in that list

My idea is to revert back to the old version of Yahoo Mail that allowed me to 1) add contacts to my contact list 2) create a "list" that lets me put a number of email addresses together so I can easily send one message to an entire group by typing in the group name. Why on Earth would you take these features away? How can I get classic mail back? I don't recall ever signing up for a new version.

2155th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Groups Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Multiple contact selection would eliminate a lot of frustration when creating lists and please make it clear HOW to create a new list.

Multiple contact selection would eliminate a lot of frustration when creating lists and please make it clear HOW to create a new list.

2155th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Groups Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Although the directions say that moderators can select "owner" as a role for promoting members, no option is given for selecting "owner".

Although the directions claim that Moderators may promote members within their group to "owner", "owner" is not actually given as a selection from which to choose. Please reinstate the option of "owner".

2155th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base