US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1397th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1397th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Look forward to these special mails, but would appreciate if i could receive them in yhe promotions mail category and not in the Primary

I have been receiving your mails for more han 3 years, initially i used to get these mails in the mail category marked as promotions but for more than a year i have been receiving them in the primary mails section on Gmail, Would appreciate if i could receive them in the mails for promotion area
    Would like to bring to your notice regarding an incovenience as a result of a new feature which i experienced only yesterday.recently i have been receiving the mails with pics as attachments and we need to click the link at the end of the…

1397th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1287th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Get rid of the little pop-up window that tells me you're unable to view my email. It blocks my view of my management tabs.

Get rid of the little pop-up window that tells me you're unable to view my email. It blocks my view of my management tabs, making my management activities difficult.

1397th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1397th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Reset owner for yahoo groups with non-yahoo account. Now i cannot login as owner in the group to make any modifications. please help

There is bug in yahoo implementation of Yahoo groups. I have been owner/moderator for non-profit organization group for years and had full control of the group. The group has grown from 50 members to 1000+ members today.

I added my new email address (non yahoo) to the yahoo group and transferred ownership to this new address. Once i did this transfer, I cannot access yahoo group with same permission as before. Which means, i cannot update moderators or make any changes to yahoo groups.

Please help with this issue, otherwise I will have to switch to completely new ways of…

1397th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. The posts are not showing or stalling for approvals by moderator.

The posts are not showing or stalling for approvals by moderator.

1397th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Stop stalling the posts for approval by the moderators.

The posts are not showing or stalling for approvals by moderator.

1397th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Support Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Uhom... you show new page and from 2016 list of what I said in here , Jordan I need a Edite in our profile , I can't do it or selecting

Uh om... you show new page and from 2016 list of what I said in here , Jordan I need a Edit in our profile , I can't do it or selecting one of article or category in right corner ,
    Best

870th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Hello,I see you folks hate white America and the conservative people...You knonw the people who keep America going. Why such a one sided rep

I see you folks make up stories to attack PRESIDENT TRUMP . Why ? Are you folks involved with ISIS ? Why the hate for the fabric of America ?

1397th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I Cannot Find My Yahoo Group. HELP!

How do I find my Yahoo Group? HELP!!

1397th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I not getting my post tru to the group

I get not my post to the group

1397th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Website Mess I’m signed in and the site says “Opps! You need to be a member to perform this action”. Does this site have a point?

Website Mess
    I’m signed in and the site says “Opps! You need to be a member to perform this action”.
    Does this site have a point? When websites give me nonsense like this, I usually consider them to be not worth the trouble to mess with.

1397th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. NEO Format Still Unusable...

In the first place, as of this writing, my groups are totally dysfunctional -- I cannot even post messages to my members.

Beyond that:

1. If you have a lot of photos or photo folders, those at the end of the queue still take forever to load. Nor is it my computer (a modern Dell with Win7 on it).

2. The situation is even worse with membership (if there are several thousand members), though this is ameliorated somewhat by being able now to search for a specific member. Classic had an alphabet board which allowed owners or moderators to bring…

205th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 1397th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Actions menu not working on Banned members

When selecting a banned member in the Banned tab, the Action menu does not respond when clicked on.

1397th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. invalid address message

I have had yahoo groups for years in which I post files for students. Suddenly all the folders are returning an invalid address message. What's going on?

1397th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I wish there was a like button for messages so that I can give feedback to the person posting the message without cluttering the page

a like button for messages so that I can give feedback to the person posting the message without cluttering the page

1397th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1397th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)