US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Email notifications are not working for a long time

Yahoogroups is not emailing posts. What happened?

2025th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Takes too long for messages to appear on ONCY V2 & V3 - 6 to 36 hours

Increase speed for posts to appear on the message boards - 6 to 36 hours is too long.

2025th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Deliver group posts in a timely manner.

Lately all post do not appear for 14 to 30 hours in group or delivered emails.

2025th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Groups Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1871st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Files sections appear to be down 2-2018. I cannot access files in some of my groups.

I am the owner of some groups. While conversations are visible, files are not. Nothing is visible, just a blank section where the files and controls should be. Some other groups still have functioning files sections, but the ones I own do not.

84th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Support for groups

What is happening with Yahoogroups?
    I am the group owner iexalumnos and cannot communicate with you. One of the members of my group is not receiving all the group messages.
    Please contact me

583rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Support Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 376th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Support Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 2025th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Duplicate messages

A message that someone posts is showing up multiple times in people's inboxes. Please fix these duplicate messages. As a result, I have had multiple people unsubscribe today.

1369th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Multiple letters in my group

Yahoo sends several copies of each letter to subscribers. Is there anybody of Yahoo Support Team to correct this?

2025th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I can't get into the Calendar for future months (error 500).

I placed information on the calendar that I did not have anywhere else. It's a huge problem for me. Could cost thousands of dollars worth of problems for me.

583rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. you are awful!! i write for help and get reply case close. lately there so many problem with yahoo group but yohoo don't want to help!

you are awful!! i write for help and get reply case close. lately there so none of my emails )many problem with yahoo group but yahoo don't want to help! none of my emails to yahoo group not going to membes. i'm there as member too.

1871st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 70th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    30 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. It would be great if we had the ability to put albums inside albums.

That way the Albums tab wouldn't be so cluttered. Albums by year could be stored in an album called that year, i.e., 2018 photos or 2018 member albums. Just a thought. It would be so handy to have that capability. Please give it some thought.

2025th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. My group is not receiving their emails

I am not receiving posts to any of my groups by email. My group settings have not changed. They are still set so that I should be receiving groups posts by email.Can someone contact me ASAP

2025th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. My group is not receiving their emails

I am not receiving posts to any of my groups by email. My group settings have not changed. They are still set so that I should be receiving groups posts by email. Please advise.

2025th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Fix the calendar

We have had nothing but problems with the calendar feature. It is always broken. Good thing I have Google.

872nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. I CANNOT UPLOAD PHOTOS IN MY GROUPS

Everytime I upload a photo it does not post this happens over and over again and has been going on now for several days. Fix this **** already and stop ******* up groups all the time!

80th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. It is not possible to add pictures any more in our yahoo group ? what's wrong on yahoo ?

It is not possible to add pictures any more in our yahoo group ? what's wrong on yahoo ?

49th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. remove binding arbitration clause

The terms of service were recently changed to include a binding arbitration clause. I make it a policy not to sign forced arbitration clauses since they bypass the protections built into our official judicial system, in effect creating a parallel corporate friendly private judicial system with few of the checks and balances in the system that has been built up over many years. I will suggest to our group that we choose a different platform for sharing information unless the binding arbitration clause is removed.

2025th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base