US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. It is great that new yahoo logos are placed in the groups but please back this up with action to get the groups functioning properly. Thanks

We who have been in groups have been patient over many years and most have been respectful to yahoo! in trying to relate the slow demise of functionality. We just want basic functionality, just like the new owners want their new logos displayed. We don't want more than that. There is so much data in some of the groups that would be lost forever and that would be a shame. Please consider some resolution that might provide hope to your many loyal users who are grateful for the platform you provide to them. Thank you.

2285th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. In trying to upload photos, photos loaded will not display, and the ones that do, when clicked on, come up this message: ompose=new u

In trying to upload photos, photos already loaded will not display, and the ones that do, when clicked on, come up this message:
    We are sorry, you can not display images hosted by Yahoo! Groups on non Yahoo! Groups pages
    How can it come up with this messge if "xa.yimg" is PART OF YAHOO???????

2285th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 2285th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. remove NEO

since neo your yahoo groups do not work correctly

2285th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. photos

8 days unable to upload photos which is now bloody ridiculous

244th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Poor response to many complaints!

I'm checking the forum for others having the same "no photo" issue when trying to download a photograph submiited to a yahoogroup. There are dozens of these complaints, but no response from Yahoo or even technical people who are Yahoo employees.

There are many users who are dismayed, and possibly dissuaded from Yahoogroups due to this growing problem. I'm not only dismayed but I'm writing a message to our group and its monitors. to possibly move it from Yahoo groups to another group distribution service.

No support is bad for business, Yahoo! I'm writing a similar message out to Tech…

2285th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Support Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Make it actually work

Actually be able to see posted pictures and make it so people can post new ones.

1556th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. İ have not been able to invite members to my group over the past 3 days!

As the moderator i am not able to invite members to my group! Noone pending noone bouncing simply they can not become members! And there is no explanation, noone to ask help for as to the HELP sections? Well they suck. No answer to my problem. Yahoo what is the use for YahooGroups if your Group is not working!?

1556th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 2285th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. NOT ABLE TO INVITE PEOPLE TO MY GROUP

Recently, I have not been able to invite people to my group. I follow the steps, but they never receive the invitation email, and my invitations don't show up in my activity log. I even put my other email address in the invite to see if I would receive it, and I didn't get anything. I went to the help section and it is not possible to contact yahoo about this. If this doesn't get fixed, I'll have to give up on yahoo groups and use another platform.

2285th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Read the feedback and act

Management should read the feedback and act. This whole section is simply to let users let off steam, and the whole lot is stonewalled by arrogant management (Facebook and Google and Flickr are no better).
    Don't insult us with 'We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change'.
    You haven't done that for months.

2285th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Support Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Fix it.

i can't open jpgs, jpegs, pdfs, or rars or save them, or view them

2285th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Groups Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Fix The Photos On The Groups Yahoo Photos Are Not Uploading.

Please fix the photos uploading yahoo they stopped downloading as of today 5-13-2019 at 11:20 central daylight time.

683rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Messages are not posting!!! PLEASE FIX THE PROBLEMS!!!

Messages are not posting!!! PLEASE FIX THE PROBLEMS!!!

215th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 834th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. My group https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/cleveland-park/info has been down since 11pm on 3/4/19 - please fix!

No messages are coming in or going out on my group, with over 18,100 members. This group serves a large community in Northwest DC, with messages from the police, community service organizations, and many city agencies! Please get it running again asap!

1003rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Groups Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Why since February 19, unable to add pictures in groups'photo albums ?

Why since February 19, unable to add pictures in groups'photo albums ?

285th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 2285th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. White Blank Backgrounds.

Please fix the photo uploading everytime l post a new photos or upload afterwards all l get is a white blank background afterwards get it fixed Yahoo ASAP !!!!!!!

2285th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. I cannot upload a photo to my Groups Home Page photo in AboutOrientalStampArt

I can now upload to my regular albums in the site but sometimes have to try to upload 3 or 4 times before it "takes". But I can't upload a photo to the Home page at all. Haven't been able to since week before last.

2285th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base