US Comments

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. I just have a problem with people talking so negative to each other, acting so rude, using name calling and belittling one another!

People can't expect everyone to feel the same on important issues, as that is why we are like a set of fingerprints, we are similar but in no way are we identical; everyone is entitled to their separate opinion as we all have one! It causes me a lot of times to skip commenting due to the harsh disrespect that people show one another, in their comments! Isn't it time we respect each other and stop lowering each others self esteem, and stop the racial name calling as well, God created us all equal! I am tired of people down…

30th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. The new Yahoo SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!

The new Yahoo SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!

122nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make the comments no longer Anonymous

Make it so you have to use your real name. That will clean up all the BS quick

114th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Yahoo! Comments Section is an Outlet for People to Spread Hatred

The comments on far too many articles are made by individuals seeking to spread racism and others forms of hatred based on race, color, religion, ethnicity, and ****** orientation. The current abuse reporting system does little to eliminate these bigoted and hate-filled comments which are in direct violation of Yahoo's TOS. There is no deterrent for these individuals to alter their abusive behavior, because once their accounts are deleted, they just open up new ones, and usually several Yahoo! accounts at a time.

76th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 43rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Stop redirecting users to content provide sites.

i hate that now yahoo! uses so MANY links from content providers that will redirect u to those content sites. then, if u want to comments u need to b registered at THAT site also. makes disregard those articles.
    esp., like motley fool, etc. it's like more advertising, etc.

191st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 39th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 122nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I would like to see the return of the 'option' for a 'poster' to remove their own post if they so desire..... I should be able to do so!

Everyone should be able to select the 'OPTION' to REMOVE their own post! I do not like having anything I write and post as a comment; continue to hang on in 'cyberspace' for eternity.... Keep it pithy... but make it removable by the author!!!!

39th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 252nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Y

Yahoo is waaaay too slow to access. Fix it. Yahoo may be virus infected. It is not my computer. I had it tuned up.

152nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Apparently it is all OK by liberal standards that Michelle Obama spends thousands of dollars and not report on their campaign expenditures,

Report fairly, something close to Fox News and that will make you a more reliable news source.

By the way How's that Obamacare working out for you, you should have received a 25% discount on your health insurance premiums from the 2010 rates, I understand some, not many got a $100 refund last year, that is only about a 2% discount, and more money than the $100 dollars was absorbed by the by increases in taxes to medical equipment manufacturers. All of this comes from a family with 2 full time jobs (luckily) that pay around 60K a year for…

58th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 43rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Promote debate, NOT hate speech and trolling

The majority of hateful and/or rude comments on these forums come from "trolls," i.e. people who simply get off on making others upset. The solution is to make sure that accounts from the same IP cannot comment on each other's posts. The risk (that actual people who live in the same house won't be able to comment on each other) is negligible compared to the benefit.

90th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Need to use real Names.To stop the bull ****!

Use real Names will stop the bull ****!

166th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Now, everytime I move the cursor over a comment the block turns blue making it hard to read.

Why do you have to highlight the block my cursor is on? Black letters on a blue background? Seriously?

31st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Stop with the trivial BS trying to make obama look good and supply real information based on fact

Stop with the trivial BS trying to make obama look good and supply real information based on fact

94th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 166th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. The new format sucks and way to many comments are censored

There almost seems to be a paid campaign to thumb up republican or hard right view comments this is not how the USA views things it makes our country look bad. Anything objective calm and rational from either side is thumbed down till it cant be found or removed, this has turned into the censored brainwashed garbage dump of the interenet on all sides made fun of internet wide outside of this site and now that the format is bad at least the news stories now match the horror of the comment section.

252nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Too many knee-jerk right wing mouth breathers, but what canya do...

Have a better education system in America that fosters critical thinking? Make people pay to be able to post?

63rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

US Comments

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base