Yahoo Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our community support forum or find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Tell us how we can improve your Yahoo Mail experience.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. for no reason my phone nubmber on the account has been changed

my phone nubmer was like 07****4071 and it changed to 07****4072
    now i cannot sing in to my account and i cannot do anything to recover it , since i didnt bound another email account to it and only the phone number , i was wondering if i can get some help , cuz ive got my steam , blizzard google play and a lot of other account sites on that email , is my main email and ive got everything on it , even my facebook and instagram , everything that requires an email to make an acc ,…

122nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    4 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Reset password using yahoo on facebook

Why cant i use the old feature of yahoo where I can reset my facebook account as long as i have my yahoo account logged in? I really need this back please

82nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I hate seeing oath.com!!!! I just want to check my mail but it comes up each time!!

I hate seeing oath.com!!!! I just want to check my mail but it comes up each time!!

40th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    15 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Don’t put as much ads in the way of emails

Remove the ads from the app so we can just consentrate in what we need to do. Some people use yahoo mail for work and then they see an add and they start reading into it and then they stop focusing on what they need to do

149th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Ads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 149th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Temporary error: 19

I got this after I signed to my account:
    "We're experiencing some technical difficulties...
    We’re sorry, but Yahoo Mail can't load due to a temporary error. You can try back again shortly, or visit our help pages for ways to troubleshoot the issue.

Temporary error: 19"

I can't open my mail folders :(

9th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    100 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. let me communicate with a real person, not some dumb community. I want answers now.

why can't I communicate with a LIVE person instead of a community or help pages neither of which are ANY help at all! You want us to use Yahoo Mail, you get money from it, and yet was get NO service assistance. Not fair!!

1425th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. GET THESE STINKING VIDEOS OUT OF MY EMAIL... when I empty a folder to clean it out.. I do NOT want these darn videos showing up in it

GET THESE STINKING VIDEOS OUT OF MY EMAIL... when I empty a folder to clean it out.. I do NOT want these darn videos showing up in it... I do NOT appreciate these in my email...
    I want them gone.. please have some decency to give us an option to NOT see them...

Barbara

136th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Forwarding

Forwarding is a needed feature. Why in the world was it eliminated in the "improved" Yahoo! mail? Luckily I ran across the note that it could still be accessed in the Classic UI.

1425th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Managing emails

Why can’t I do a select all to delete or move multiple emails at a time?

209th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. error 14

Error 14 on my mail, cant see important emails. Tnx Yahoo.

42nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 1425th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 65th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    23 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Please provide option to delete all mails from perticular sender with one go

User should have an option in mobile app to delete all mails send by particular sender in one click

107th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mail mobile apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. OPT OUT Feature

Please give all Yahoo mail users a Opt Out feature for pop up advertisements in their mailbox.

792nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. I cannot disable account key. Help article is wrong.

I just want to sign in with my password. Not account key or two step verification. JUST MY PASSWORD! NOTHING ELSE.
    Your help article is not at all helpful because the information is wrong. When I go to the security page there is no button to turn off. There is a "manage" link but that does not allow you to turn it off either. **** THIS IS FREAKING FRUSTRATING!

395th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Exce

I have been yahoo users since 2002. I find it simple with not too many adware. Congratulations Please keep it like this unlike gmail,

1425th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Ability to move messages from the "Sent" box to individual folders

Please restore the ability to move messages from the "Sent" box to individual folders. This feature is handy to maintain a "paper trail" for various activities/projects. Otherwise all received email on various topics are lumped together and hard to discern their individual subjects.

792nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. allow creation of group email from a list

PLease allow us to create a group email contact list by block copying emails into the list. Forcing us to select each email address when trying to select 30 out 500 contacts is maddening!!! This is ridiculous. It makes me want to drop my account that I've had since 1997!!!

1163rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Program Spam so that when a user deletes a message it will be blocked for 60 days. This can reduce the number of Spam emails received.

Program Spam so that when a user deletes a message it will be blocked for 60 days. This can reduce the number of Spam emails received. You once provided instant Spam deletion. This apparently resulted in valid emails being deleted. Hopefully by blocking Spam for 60 days the spammer will give up sending.

1163rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 161 162
  • Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Mail

Feedback and Knowledge Base