Yahoo Mail

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.

Tell us how we can improve your Yahoo Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously. Our Guidelines have more on how you can give great feedback.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Tell us how we can improve your Yahoo Mail experience.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Temporary error: 19

I got this after I signed to my account:
    "We're experiencing some technical difficulties...
    We’re sorry, but Yahoo Mail can't load due to a temporary error. You can try back again shortly, or visit our help pages for ways to troubleshoot the issue.

Temporary error: 19"

I can't open my mail folders :(

9th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    97 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I hate seeing oath.com!!!! I just want to check my mail but it comes up each time!!

I hate seeing oath.com!!!! I just want to check my mail but it comes up each time!!

71st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. error 14

Error 14 on my mail, cant see important emails. Tnx Yahoo.

48th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 3rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    162 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 116th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    14 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Oath

oath.com?!
    What is this???
    I can't open my e-mail account.
    How to fix this sh**t???

173rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Option to Change Language

Please have the option to change the default mail language to English. Though I'm from Malaysia but I'm not so good at Malay and it's very difficult every time use Yahoo Mail.

55th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Change Base name from being permanent!!!

Please change base name for disposable email addresses from being Permanent. I was trying to set mine up a little bit ago so I can have one for different places. I thought I was suppose to put what I wanted it to be not just the beginning. So I made mine SFBShippingEasy for my shipping easy account. Now I can't change it. I didn't realize I should have only put SFB. You should make it where you can change it say once every 90 days or 1-2 times a year. Anything but permanent. Peoples use for email sometimes changes over…

22nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    12 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. I hate new email update. I'm going to search a new venue to get emails. Why don't you let people who don't want to change to leave us alone.

I hate new email update. I'm going to search a new venue to get emails. Why don't you let people who don't want to change to leave us alone.

79th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. I want my previous Yahoo mail please.

I want to go back to the previous version, the one with themes. I don't like the new kiddie version made for tablets. I only use a desktop and the previous version was perfect for my needs. To not offer a way back is lame as ****.

5th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    56 comments  ·  Feature suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Tired of deleting emails you don't use?

Tired of deleting emails you don't use?

The above message greets me every day when I access my Yahoo Mail. I'm then presented with a list of addresses, and asked to mark the ones I no longer want to receive email from.
    The problem is, it doesn't matter what I do here, I'm presented with the same message the next day.
    This happens day after day and it's very annoying.
    Surely there's a way to prevent this from appearing all the time.

45th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 327th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 16th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    16 comments  ·  Ads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. stop with the ******* terms of service acceptance prompts!

I have accepted the terms a few times, ignored them until later many more times and still....every single time I try to check mail I have to accept the terms.

I only use yahoo for junk most of the time anyway but will start moving it over to another host. I know yahoo is free but its still overpriced.

173rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. New Privacy and Terms Page blocking me from mail - What just happened??

Your "Oath" Terms of service agreement does not take effect until May 25th, 2018. Why cant' I access my email now (on April 17th) without accepting the terms. Every time I try to login to my email, the "New Privacy and Terms" page comes up. I click "I'll do this later" option, and I am brought to the same page - never allowed into my inbox. There si no recourse; no number to call. Typical Yahoo Service of the last two or three years. I guess this isn't surprising. I'm going back to snail mail, and land-line phones.

127th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Your new version of Mail stinks!

There isn't even an option to block and remove SPAM emails in your new version of Mail. I went back to the old version but now it is VERY slow and locks up my computer. I always hated all the SPAM I get, even though it goes into the SPAM folder, I still have to deal with it and delete it. I have had it with YAHOO! I am giving up on Yahoo Mail and going to Hotmail!

11th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Feature suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. just do mail

My Personal mail is not Facebook so STOP trying to upgrade me and STOP trying to enhance my mail experience by filling my mail box with news, sports, entertainment and other annoying content.....GET IT?

401st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. I have Temporary error: 14 for past 1 year, how to fix it

i have tried all steps in yahoo mail help page, but no way this error is getting fixed, i have some important mail in yahoo mail, but i can't access it because of "Temporary error: 14"

127th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Allow users to add multiple Yahoo mailboxes to access from one Yahoo Mail account

Allow users to add multiple Yahoo mailboxes to access from one Yahoo Mail account. Yahoo Mail will not allow me to add another Yahoo Mail mailbox address to my main Yahoo Mail account to easily toggle between them. It only gives the options to add email from Google, Outlook, AOL, and "Other." But when I click "Other" to add another Yahoo Mail mailbox, it gives the message "Additional providers coming soon. Your email provider is not supported yet. We will email you when it becomes available."

401st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Feature suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Stop sending Oath T.O.S. agreement.

Stop sending Oath T.O.S. agreement. When I click on Review and Accept button and all it does is take me to my Yahoo News home pa

401st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 149 150
  • Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Mail

Feedback and Knowledge Base