Yahoo Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our community support forum or find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Tell us how we can improve your Yahoo Mail experience.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 247th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Have actual Customer Service.

Why don't you have an easy way to actually ask for/get help with an issue? These forums are a waste of time.

217th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. for no reason my phone nubmber on the account has been changed

my phone nubmer was like 07****4071 and it changed to 07****4072
    now i cannot sing in to my account and i cannot do anything to recover it , since i didnt bound another email account to it and only the phone number , i was wondering if i can get some help , cuz ive got my steam , blizzard google play and a lot of other account sites on that email , is my main email and ive got everything on it , even my facebook and instagram , everything that requires an email to make an acc ,…

127th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. don't display undo notification on top of buttons

whenever I move or delete an email a box pops up to notify me and offer to undo the action, this box is right over the tool buttons for delete, move, etc., so I have to wait for it to timeout or click the X to be able to access the buttons underneath - slows me down and is very annoying

either get rid of this notification, or provide a setting for me to disable it
    -Thanks

332nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Base name

PLEASE ALLOW TO DELETE DISPOSABLE BASE NAME ITS SO FRAUSTRATING. YAHOO YOU NEED TO IMPROVE BY OUR FEEDBACK

519th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. let me communicate with a real person, not some dumb community. I want answers now.

why can't I communicate with a LIVE person instead of a community or help pages neither of which are ANY help at all! You want us to use Yahoo Mail, you get money from it, and yet was get NO service assistance. Not fair!!

1189th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. notification settings

Notification Settings : Can we please have notification settings go to somewhere other than Flickr. I don't use Flickr. I had no idea my Yahoo page notifications were not functioning. I should have the option of changing them to an e-mail address.

411th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Question on subject line

I am searching for a way to bold and color subject line in Yahoo mail.
    Please let me know if it is possible.

1189th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Place send button at the top of email, in addition to the bottom.

Place send button at the top of email, in addition to the bottom. When forwarding a long email with a short forwarding note, we have to scroll all the way down to hit send.

247th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Reset password using yahoo on facebook

Why cant i use the old feature of yahoo where I can reset my facebook account as long as i have my yahoo account logged in? I really need this back please

83rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Managing emails

Why can’t I do a select all to delete or move multiple emails at a time?

91st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. i'm having multiple issues with the new yahoo mail, i was having no problems 2wks ago now it's nothing but problems...

used to have a drop down menu of other sites that i could click on "no more"!!! have to log in everytime i use yahoo, the box is checked to remember me but " no more" used to be able to view and delete history but "no more " using my yahoo now is work !!! don't understand why you have to change something that is working great for someone ???

519th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I hate seeing oath.com!!!! I just want to check my mail but it comes up each time!!

I hate seeing oath.com!!!! I just want to check my mail but it comes up each time!!

41st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    15 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Cannot send attachments

Cannot send attachments

1459th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. It has confidanc

Very confidential

818th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 818th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Ability to move messages from the "Sent" box to individual folders

Please restore the ability to move messages from the "Sent" box to individual folders. This feature is handy to maintain a "paper trail" for various activities/projects. Otherwise all received email on various topics are lumped together and hard to discern their individual subjects.

247th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Don’t put as much ads in the way of emails

Remove the ads from the app so we can just consentrate in what we need to do. Some people use yahoo mail for work and then they see an add and they start reading into it and then they stop focusing on what they need to do

142nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Ads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 142nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. STOP forcing changes that are not appreciated and slow me down more!

Also upset, had found an app that blocked days of week lines on email until today and not only is yahoo intent on forcing us to read that, but now has blocked the app that was capable of fixing the problem! Anyone have suggestions on new email suppliers that are not on a POWER-TRIP?

1189th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 164 165
  • Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Mail

Feedback and Knowledge Base