Yahoo Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our community support forum or find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Tell us how we can improve your Yahoo Mail experience.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I hate seeing oath.com!!!! I just want to check my mail but it comes up each time!!

I hate seeing oath.com!!!! I just want to check my mail but it comes up each time!!

46th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    14 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Temporary error: 19

I got this after I signed to my account:
    "We're experiencing some technical difficulties...
    We’re sorry, but Yahoo Mail can't load due to a temporary error. You can try back again shortly, or visit our help pages for ways to troubleshoot the issue.

Temporary error: 19"

I can't open my mail folders :(

9th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    100 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. error 14

Error 14 on my mail, cant see important emails. Tnx Yahoo.

44th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 70th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    17 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 3rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    163 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Change Base name from being permanent!!!

Please change base name for disposable email addresses from being Permanent. I was trying to set mine up a little bit ago so I can have one for different places. I thought I was suppose to put what I wanted it to be not just the beginning. So I made mine SFBShippingEasy for my shipping easy account. Now I can't change it. I didn't realize I should have only put SFB. You should make it where you can change it say once every 90 days or 1-2 times a year. Anything but permanent. Peoples use for email sometimes changes over…

17th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    19 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. PLEASE GIVE US A OPTION TO REMOVE THE DAY MONTH DIVIDERS THEY ARE ANNOYING

Please give us the option to remove the day month dividers they are annoying

159th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I hate new email update. I'm going to search a new venue to get emails. Why don't you let people who don't want to change to leave us alone.

I hate new email update. I'm going to search a new venue to get emails. Why don't you let people who don't want to change to leave us alone.

55th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Option to Change Language

Please have the option to change the default mail language to English. Though I'm from Malaysia but I'm not so good at Malay and it's very difficult every time use Yahoo Mail.

50th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Please add the scheduling of emails. It is much more professional and needed in this day and age.

I recieved an email to create a stationary for mothers day 4 days early but I don't want to send it now and would rather queue it for the right day because I won't remember I wrote out an email for my mother on email since I don't use email as my primary method of communication

187th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Oath

oath.com?!
    What is this???
    I can't open my e-mail account.
    How to fix this sh**t???

187th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Dite a questi bastardi e porci di operatori albanesi e ruminchia di non interferire negli account dei clienti

Operatori albanesi e ruminchia bastardi e porci , fatevi i cazzi vostri , e non disturbate e non manipolate gli account di Yahoo mail , figli di puttana voi e la vostra razza di merda . Ok?

1292nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. GET THESE STINKING VIDEOS OUT OF MY EMAIL... when I empty a folder to clean it out.. I do NOT want these darn videos showing up in it

GET THESE STINKING VIDEOS OUT OF MY EMAIL... when I empty a folder to clean it out.. I do NOT want these darn videos showing up in it... I do NOT appreciate these in my email...
    I want them gone.. please have some decency to give us an option to NOT see them...

Barbara

439th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Please provide a way for us to disable the groupings of emails by day, week, month. It takes up precious screen space and is distracting.

Please provide a way for us to disable the groupings of emails by day, week, month. It takes up precious screen space and is distracting.

358th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Please provide option to delete all mails from perticular sender with one go

User should have an option in mobile app to delete all mails send by particular sender in one click

439th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mail mobile apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. You keep telling me to agree to new terms -- but there doesn't seem to be a way to do that!

Keep getting an e-mail saying I must agree to new terms, but there doesn't seem to be a way to do that! HELP

1292nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 1292nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 1051st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Being able to search SPAM would be very helpful in finding legitimate messages, I think?

Please include Spam as an optional folder to search in the Advanced Search mode.

358th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Non delivery of heavy file attachments.

The heavy file attachment i.e >50MB is not possible to deliver directly by using yahoo account, Why so? On other hand gmail can deliver the same very easily without add of any google drive.Please improve this feature.

1051st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 151 152
  • Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Mail

Feedback and Knowledge Base