Yahoo Mail

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.

Tell us how we can improve your Yahoo Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously. Our Guidelines have more on how you can give great feedback.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Tell us how we can improve your Yahoo Mail experience.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Disposeable addresses doesn't work anymore !

For all user on yahoo.fr when we try to create a new disposeable addresse, on the previous Webmail these aliases are created with "yahoo.com" instead of the usual "yahoo.fr".

Unfortunately, theses addresses don't work, we can't use them.

With the new webmail, we can see that "yahoo.fr" is back on the form used to create a new disposable addresse, but the Add button don't work, we can't create a new addresse at all.

This feature is extremly important to me, actually I started to use YahooMail because of this feature, so please find a way to fix it, I don't…

25th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    4 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Terrible "Contact Us" options

My yahoo email has stopped working on my iphone, nothing is working to fix it. I wish you had an email address for support, i would like to get an answer on how to correct this problem. I work from my phone and this is crucial to get operational.

65th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. The new "expiring coupons" feature is not working properly. The emails that feature this (such as from Groupon) can't be deleted properly.

The new "expiring coupons" feature is not working properly. The emails that feature this (such as from Groupon) can't be deleted properly. I can read these emails and then click the delete button, it takes me down 2 or 3 emails in the chain (not the next email like it should) and doesn't delete the email, it just stays in there. Apparently the only recourse is to hope that this comes to the attention of the developers and they fix this problem.

200th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. We're experiencing some technical difficulties... We’re sorry, but Yahoo Mail can't load due to a temporary error. You can try back again sh

We're experiencing some technical difficulties...
    We’re sorry, but Yahoo Mail can't load due to a temporary error. You can try back again shortly, or visit our help pages for ways to troubleshoot the issue.

Temporary error: 15
    Visit Help for troubleshooting instructions??????????????????

699th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Yahoo STOP asking me to Manage accounts when I login

Yahoo STOP asking me to Manage accounts when I login each time?? Its such a PAIN. I DO NOT want to add, switch, remove my accounts. Do not try to control what we want. STOP it. Remove that Stu** feature. NOT NEEDED. Or at least give an option to OPT OUT of this feature.

46th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. More consistent sync between desktop mail and app mail

Desktop and app mails need to be more consistently in sync. Every so often, like this week, after I cleared my mails and junks in the app, I have to do exactly the same thing when I logged into desktop mail channel because all the deleted mails and spams were still there.

And the spam filter needs to be more consistent too. Some weeks I got very few spams. Some weeks, like recent few weeks, I got so much spam mails that I wonder if someone at Yahoo just quit, leaving the spam filter unmanned.

98th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. disposable email issue

The disposable email address domain (yahoo.com) is different than my account email domain (yahoo.com.br). Before, they were the same, but after some upgrade to the webmail it changed. Now I can create disposable email (some time before there was an error message) but even informing both domains I never receive a message. This makes the new disposable email useless. Still receive messages for the old ones.

110th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 699th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Need my email ID BACK TIRED OF REPORTING

You have taken life of many who are at risk bcoz of your stupidity by saying voilation of TOS,how can so many people nearly 1000s have posted on yahoo-HELP COMMUNITY.. email not recognized and expired...without prior informing. We have lost our business by huge margin all bcoz of your stupidity..need it back or will report on all social media i have screen shots and you have hurted us..very unproffesional behaviour by yahoo..frustrated and disappointed ...give our mails back.

699th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Show all of my email

only can see about 15 emails out of 159. this is worthless. If it is not fixed shortly I will terminate.

699th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Error 19: cannot fix it for a week despite having tried everyhing prescribed by the help page

I keep getting error 19 and I cannot fix it despite having tried everything suggested by the Help page for troubleshooting. I've tried different browses and devices and Internet connections, nothing helps!

699th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Temporary error: 19

I got this after I signed to my account:
    "We're experiencing some technical difficulties...
    We’re sorry, but Yahoo Mail can't load due to a temporary error. You can try back again shortly, or visit our help pages for ways to troubleshoot the issue.

Temporary error: 19"

I can't open my mail folders :(

392nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 699th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Stop posting fake news. Yahoo is running a Huffpo story that uses edited video to make President Trump look bad.

Yahoo is posting fake news. You link to a Huffpo story that uses an edited video to make President Trump look bad. The Japanese PM is edited out so that it looks like The President gets bored and just dumps the rest of the food in. Then they make fun of him. A totally fake story, Yahoo should pull the story and place a retraction.

392nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Allow Undo or Revert to Read and Unread status after sudden and unwanted bulk conversion of all Incoming to Read. Please!

Please! Allow Undo or Revert to Read and Unread status after sudden and unwanted bulk conversion of all Incoming to Read. Looks like an error to me!

699th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I would like to be able to actually email a person instead of looking at the answer forum.

Every time I log into my account, it tells me that "We're having trouble signing you in." and to contact Customer care. When you click on that it just takes you to an answer forum and apparently there are NO answers as to why I cannot check my emails.

699th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I am forwarding emails from my old @embarqmail.com email address to my yahoo.com address. This morning the wor

I am forwarding emails from my old @embarqmail.com email address to my yahoo.com address. This morning they came through fine. I forwarded a few emails no problem. I attempted to forward more in the 1pm hour (EST) and none of them came through. I even composed and sent a brand new email. Nothing. I sent an email to my Yahoo! account from my work email. Worked. I forwarded the emails from my @embarqmail.com email to my work one and then forwarded to my Yahoo! account....worked fine. I even checked my spam, nothing. It seems quite clear that the Yahoo! servers…

699th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I can not use my old account. Please fix it!

An annoying, ever-repeating message is shown: "Es gibt ein Problem bei Ihrer Anmeldung" which means something like "There is a problem with your log-in". And no further explanation, account seems to be defective. It should be repaired. I've already verified my existence by another mail account and changed my password.

699th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. SCROLL ARROWS NOT WORKING!

arrows to scroll to page forward to older emails and vice versa suddenly stopped working today 09/29/2017! in either new or old basic versions--you can see imbedded arrows but they don't respond to keyboard action

565th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Newest Update Broke Inbox

After the newest update today, I can no longer see the first email in my inbox - it's shows on my phone, is counted in new mail and you can see it right after the page loads, but then it goes away leaving only a blank space. Using Chrome Version 61.0.3163.100...never had the problem before this recent update.

241st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11
  • Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Mail

Feedback and Knowledge Base