Yahoo Mail

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.

Tell us how we can improve your Yahoo Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously. Our Guidelines have more on how you can give great feedback.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Tell us how we can improve your Yahoo Mail experience.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 699th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Calendar or Notepad  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. FIX YAHOO CALENDAR

Yahoo calendar does not work on iPhone after IOS 11.0.2 update

699th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. post an email address that we can use to get help!!!!!!

post an email address that we can use to get help!!!!!!

565th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Calendar or Notepad  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. where is my account starbill2004@yahoo.com

recently my entire old account starbill2004@#yahoo.com disappeared
    to Where when I did not close IT

699th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I want to change the day of begining of the week, because, for us, the Romanians, a people born Christian -at the beginning of Christian Era

I want to change the day of the beginning of the week, because, for us, the Romanians - a people born Christian, at the beginning of Christian Era - the Sunday is not the begin of the week, but the end: in Romanian, the word „duminică”, derived from Latin means „Dominus Dies”, in Latin, „Ziua Domnului” - in Romanian, „the Day of the God/Lord” - in English!

699th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The Calendar colour

Calendar monthly view could be improved:
    * There are only three modes to color several days "free", "Busy" and "essay", with all similar colors. I d need more options, those in the 'type'.
    The 'type' are the goodcategories, but it's only a small insignificant logo at the beginning of each week. I d need a red line for when I am out of town for example.

* For multi day, what it is is at the beginning of the line, not all way through, or at the middle. Also hard to read and not instinctive.

699th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Allow people to send calendar invites from any of my email addresses/accounts.

Right now I am forced to use my original email to send all calendar invites from rather than select from my business account. When sending an email, you are allowed to pick from all accounts; this should be exactly the same.

As an freelancer this is very unprofessional and forces me to find another calendar solution. I would much prefer to use Yahoo as I have the small business email and web hosting through here. I am considering changing if Yahoo can't fix this calendar issue.

I have seen many forums where users complain about this issue as well as…

98th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Calendar or Notepad  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. make the yahoo notepad search work again - it can't find anything

make the yahoo notepad search work again - it can't find anything

699th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Multiple broken features in Calendar, should I move to Google?

Since Calendar search no longer works and now group calendars no longer works, do you recommend I move to Google calendars if I need those features?
    I've already set up my Google calendar group and accounts.
    Do you recommend that I move to Google?

699th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. We shouldn't be limited to just 2 reminders for a calendar event. Please add the ability to add additional reminders.

We shouldn't be limited to just 2 reminders for a calendar event. Sometimes I like to be reminded about an event 1 or 2 months before in case the event requires long-term planning, and then 1 week before to make sure I have everything I need, and then the day before so, and finally the morning of the event. Also, some times I'd like some of the reminders to be via email, and others via pop-up, but I can't do anything like that when limited to only 2 reminders. Please add the ability to have additional reminders like google calendar…

241st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Calendar or Notepad  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Give me back my Calendar and my Notebook please: haven't had either for 6 months

My idea would be for you to enable me to have my Calendar and Notebook back as I haven't had either going on 6 months.

241st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Please return the use of my Calendar and Notebook. Thank you.

Please get these services back to me. Thanks

241st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. probleme

impossible to open the news, IMPOSSIBLE.......to read.

699th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Pop out calender when typing date in email composition

It should be easier to check a date than go to whole different Yahoo page. Have a small popout calender with replies to emails at least.

699th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 699th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Calendar reminders is not working

Please advise why my calendar reminder is not working

392nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add Islamic & Arabic (Lebanese) holidays to the calendars. it is so sad that almost all other major ethnicities Religions are covered.

Yahoo MUST Add Islamic & Arabic (Lebanese / Middle Eastern) holidays to the calendars. it is so sad that almost all other major ethnicities & Religions are covered. But no Arab or Islamic ones. I am christian Catholic Arab, and I vote to add the Islamic Calendar to ensure all inclusion and respect to a HUGE percentage of the world's population.

77th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Calendar or Notepad  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Calendar Reminders to Yahoo Mail

Not a new idea since I've posted many. many complaints about not receiving my Calendar reminders in Yahoo Mail. Today there is a different problem. In October 4 I have six entries in my calendar. Four of them went into my Spam folder; no reminder at all on two of them. On October 5 I have 2 reminders in my Calendar; one I should have received one day before (should have been today) and the other I should have received 12 hours before. Well, I guess there is a minor improvement since I received 4 reminders, albeit in my spam…

123rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Have the ability to retrieve deleted NOTES

Need the ability to easily retrieve deleted NOTES

241st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. In Notepad, please make a feature to sort notes. I.e. Date, Alphabetical, etc.

When we put notes in the notepad, the oldest notes are on top, and it becomes one long list of notes to sort through. Can you please make a sorting convention with options to sort by date newest, date oldest, alphabetical, etc.

241st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Mail

Feedback and Knowledge Base