Yahoo Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Stop superimposing ads over my top email.

Superimposing an ad over my email is just plain DUMB. Does anyone REALLY think that will get people to click on the ad? If anything, I would avoid any advertiser that allows that to happen.

1773rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Ads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. The ads in Yahoo! email are Godawful. Just download AdBlock for Chrome or other platforms if you want to block them.

Downloading AdBlock for Chrome has effectively blocked all the terrible and incessant ads in Yahoo! email. It has worked for me and I can not recommend it enough to fellow users who are sick of the disgusting and perpetual ads.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/adblock/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom/related

1773rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 1773rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. DESPICABLE ADS HAVE TO STOP... WHAT IS WRONG WITH YAHOO!!!!!!

WHAT IN THE WORLD IS WRONG WITH YAHOO! WHY ARE YOU ASKING US TO MAKE YAHOO OUR DEFAULT ENGINE IN ORDER TO ELIMINATE THE LARGE ADS THAT ARE TAKING UP ALL OF OUR ROOM IN OUR INBOX WHEN WE WANT TO SEND OR READ OUR EMAILS! YOU ARE DISGUSTING AND THAT KIND OF COERCION SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED.... WE ARE YOUR BUSINESS SO IF YOU ARE TRYING TO MANIPULATE THE CUSTOMERS, THEY MAY DECIDE TO GO TO ANOTHER SERVER AND THEN YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS. THE ADS ARE DESPICABLE AND YOU NEED TO REMOVE THEM SIMPLY BECAUSE THE CUSTOMERS ARE…

121st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Ads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1773rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Ads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I'm trying to print a Reservation Confirmation & ad cuts off 1/2 page! When I try to X-out, it comes back too soon & I can't print what page

I'm trying to print a Reservation Confirmation & ad cuts off 1/2 the page! When I try to close out ad, it comes back too soon & I can't print what I need.

1773rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I switched to Yahoo mail pro because you promised no ads!!

Get rid of those stupid ads that pop out from the right-hand side of my screen!
    And make it easier to contact you. I have tried and tried to find some way to just email a question to you and that was impossible!

1007th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Please remove these ads! I have one ad for this company LilyGal that will NOT go away. I have tried everything. I'm ready to leave Yahoo

ANYTHING TO REALLY REMOVE THE AD THAT WON'T GO AWAY. The button that says "It's offensive" or "distracting" has not done anything.

1773rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. deals from this message - TURN IT OFF & Pricing Is TOO HIGH

As a paying customer I don't want to see Deals From This Message. You need to turn this **** off! I don't need your program to tell me, I CAN READ.
    And you are going to charge $39.99 vs $19.99 for the exact same thing? Have you lost your minds???? I have been with Yahoo since 2000, but I am going to leave, cause you have ruined it.

656th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Stop showing offensive ads!

Stop showing ads with a woman's bare ***! I do not want to look at this every time I open my email. The feedback "X" is not helping! (I've registered my preferences multiple times to no avail. Some ads are fine, but this is not. Gag.

1773rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Let me keep my classic email format.

If you get rid of my classic email format for the new ****** format that offers no improvements except for you to place more ads, I'm canceling my ad-free subscription and I will no longer give you my money. Yahoo! email keeps getting worse and worse and worse with every "improvement."

1773rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1773rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. remove ads in email.

remove ads in email. Yahoo making these changes and removing Classic Mail is going to cause Yahoo to lose at least person. ME! Now I know why GOOGLE is #1. I really LIKED Yahoo. Been with Yahoo since the beginning. Guess I won't be with them at their end.

1773rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Too many ads, will be switching to Google Mail or other product. Your ads are annoyingly omnipresent and intrusive. You have competition!

Wayyyy too many Yahoo mail ads, I'll be switching to Google Mail or another product soon. Does anybody there at Yahoo really read this feedback or care? Look at what your competition is doing and tell me why I should keep using Yahoo mail???

1007th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Hi Yahoo, I'd like to know why I am being repeatedly targetted with adds showing public figures with bruised faces, suggesting they've had s

Hi Yahoo,
    I'd like to know why I am being repeatedly targetted with adds showing public figures with bruised faces, suggesting they've had something unfortunate happen to them.
    I've tried to ignore them, or repeatedly feedback that the adverts are offensive, I once clicked on the add to find it routes to a site about bitcoin. How can yahoo morally allow this kind of activity to continue, is it a sick social experiment - personally I think it's disgusting
    Newtechcomp, oath advertising and Yahoo should be ashamed of this.
    Carl

1007th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. It takes me FOREVER to sign into my YAHOO email every morning because there are at least 15 or more pop up items??? How do I stop this??? T

Just tell me how I can stop them??? Pay some sort of fee?????
    It's soooo annoying to take 2 or 3 minutes to go through all of them, and some of them are nasty (like"Fee Fee would like to get with you".....yadah..yadah..yadah...with a scantily clad vixen . HORRIBLE.

1773rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. DESPICABLE ADS HAVE TO STOP... WHAT IS WRONG WITH YAHOO!!!!!!

WHAT IN THE WORLD IS WRONG WITH YAHOO! WHY ARE YOU ASKING US TO MAKE YAHOO OUR DEFAULT ENGINE IN ORDER TO ELIMINATE THE LARGE ADS THAT ARE TAKING UP ALL OF OUR ROOM IN OUR INBOX WHEN WE WANT TO SEND OR READ OUR EMAILS! YOU ARE DISGUSTING AND THAT KIND OF COERCION SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED.... WE ARE YOUR BUSINESS SO IF YOU ARE TRYING TO MANIPULATE THE CUSTOMERS, THEY MAY DECIDE TO GO TO ANOTHER SERVER AND THEN YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS. THE ADS ARE DESPICABLE AND YOU NEED TO REMOVE THEM SIMPLY BECAUSE THE CUSTOMERS ARE…

1773rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Ads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. NSFW and Irrelevant Ads

Seriously. I tried to provide feedback to these ads multiple times and yet I am getting the same ads for women's lingerie. At this point, it is worth for me to migrate over to a better client.

1007th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Yahoo emailed saying my ad-free continues with no $ required. Why break promise?

Yahoo sent me email saying ad-free would continue and I should ignore earlier email saying I must pay to renew subscription. Why lie to users?

1773rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Earny

Give us the option to DISABLE this. I do not want to continue using Yahoo if I cannot disable it. I do not want this thing scanning my emails nor do I want anything to do with Earny, never have and never will!

530th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base