Yahoo Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Advertisements affects the visual area.

I am generally very pleased to use Yahoo. The advertisements take part at the right side affects the quality of communication.
    Sincerely.

529th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I DO NOT WANT YOU TO UPDATE MY YAHOO E-MAIL AND CHANGE IT TO THE NEW VERSION , I WANT BACK THE CLASSIC YAHOO E-MAIL ! PLEASE DO NO UPD

JUNE 12, 2019

PLEASE DO NOT UPDATE MY CLASSIC YAHOO E-MAIL TO THE NEW VERSION ! I WANT YOU TO PUT ME BACK TO THE CLASSIC YAHOO ! I LIKE THE CALSSIC AT LEAST I AM FAMILIAR WITH WHAT I NEED AND AM ABLE TO PRINT AND CLICK THE (MORE) DROP DOWN SUBJECTS AND CLICK PRINT TO PRINT ANY E-MAIL I OPEN UP. I HAVE A JOB WHERE I NEED TO CLICK FOR THE DATES WHICH ARE SENT TO ME FROM MY SUPERVISOR , I USEHR AND A COLLEGE THEATER.

I NEED YOU TO KEEP ME AT THE CLASSIC YAHOO…

654th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please let me return to Classic Mail

Classic Mail is so much better. In particular, it's faster and less cluttered. I really don't want to have to switch email providers, but it's just way too slow.

1447th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Just improve sending in app please

Often i find emails still not sent days after sending, stuck in my out box for no reason

1771st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Your New Format is very bad

I need the Neo View mode of email. It supports copy and paste excel list with border line. Your new view mode or classic view mode is not supported like this. And I suggest you enable Neo view mode, it is very easy to use and show cc recipients, no need to click.

1771st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Very out-dated web mail UI

In the web mail UI, I have to scroll down to the bottom to find the delete button or other buttons. Very inconvenient to use. What was in your UI designers’ minds? Hello? Or your are just tying to use a stupid web UI to drive people to your app?

1771st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Money and emails

Emails have to be like agent transfer money by using Spical bank for yahoo master and slaves in all of countries and flow the law of transfer money and a little coast than anther companies

1771st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. The New Version of Yahoo is Inferior to Classic

I recently changed (7 days? ago) to the New Yahoo and then I changed back to the Classic Version. I found the new version slow, as complicated as some other email providers, and having multiple problems including freezing up, not sending messages, being difficult to maneuver in.

I went back to classic because classic is faster, less complicated, does not freeze up, and more efficient and easy to navigate.

You are forcing us to use the inferior new version. Is there any way that Yahoo can keep classic or change the new version so that it is identical to classic…

1447th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1771st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. STOP !!!

This is the 5th time I have asked you to STOP BOTHERING ME TO UPGRADE MY INBOX. I have tried the upgrade and hate it! Fortunately there was the option to go back. Yahoo does not car about their users. NOT IN THE LEAST. Also, why do I have to sign in to post, when I am already signed in?

654th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I really don't think this new layout at all! Not liking all these lists and the absense of a new email alert!! It's very user unfriendly!

I really don't think this new layout at all! Not liking all these lists of emails and the absense of a new email alert!! It's very user unfriendly!

654th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Only switch a customers format if they are unhappy with the current one. Now you just have more unhappy customers and yes I pay

Only switch a customers format if they are unhappy with the current one. Now you just have more unhappy customers and yes I pay

1447th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Please leave the classic yahoo design. This new format is much easier to read and use. Your new format all the designs are too bright or dar

Please leave the classic yahoo design. This new format is much easier to read and use. Your new format all the designs are too bright or dark. Not user friendly or easy to read.

1447th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. My antivirus detect a phishing

Related with ecp.yusercontent.com, every time I attempt to see images in my mailbox messages. What is that?

654th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1007th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Quit blocking my product rating submissions to Home Depot and other companies.

Too much security-- I like to test products. You won't let me submit my reviews TOO much Google

1771st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1771st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Please have an option to edit email address. I created one when I was young and now want to change its name. So please Focus on this.

Please have an option to edit email address. I created One with a very childish name and now it sounds awkward.So just want to change.Pleas focus on this.

1771st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. TRASH CAN

PLEASE PUT THE TRASH CAN BACK WHERE IT WAS. IT'S TOO EASY TO HIT THE WRONG TRASH CAN WHEN YOU HAVE TO CHASE ACROSS THE EMAILS TO GET TO IT.

1771st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. New Yahoo Mail is absolutely rubbish. Give us the option to revert back to classic

The new Yahoo Mail is absolutely rubbish.

I was in the middle of organising all my folders. Under the new Yahoo there is NO OPTION to move a folder now.

Full folder names have been shortened and one cannot view full names.

Cannot now find how to edit signature.

No option to save a new incoming email to contacts.

Why cannot Yahoo leave things alone when everything is working. Why get rid of many sensible options.

Not everyone on this planet is a geek who knows how to use modern software. Yahoo have to think of disabled people. I am…

1771st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base