Yahoo Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. When I send an email to myself, I want to see my own name in the 'from' column, not the word 'me', which I find demeaning and patronising

When I send an email to myself, I want to see my own name in the 'from' column, not the word 'me', which I find demeaning and patronising.

1757th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1757th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Never will I upgrade - it is awful. I have two Yahoo accounts - the other one has been upgraded and I will more that account to google !!

Never will I upgrade - it is awful. I have two Yahoo accounts - the other one has been upgraded and I will move that account to google. !!!

1757th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Return us to the old format! Your making me seriously consider transferring to Google

Return us ASAP to old format! You are making me want to switch to Google

1757th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. How dare you change my email wothut my permission. Im' thinking of getting another venue to receive my emails. I hate your new email.

If I had wanted to make changes, I would have asked for it or would have done that myself. Please leave us alone.

1757th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Verfication of accounts

I can no longer gain access to one of my email accounts because I have a new phone number. I have THE COORECT PASSWORD BUT BECAUSE I CHANGED MY NUMBER I CANT ACCESS IT. THIS NEEDS TO CHANGE!

1757th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1757th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I DO NOT WANT YOU TO UPDATE MY YAHOO E-MAIL AND CHANGE IT TO THE NEW VERSION , I WANT BACK THE CLASSIC YAHOO E-MAIL ! PLEASE DO NO UPD

JUNE 12, 2019

PLEASE DO NOT UPDATE MY CLASSIC YAHOO E-MAIL TO THE NEW VERSION ! I WANT YOU TO PUT ME BACK TO THE CLASSIC YAHOO ! I LIKE THE CALSSIC AT LEAST I AM FAMILIAR WITH WHAT I NEED AND AM ABLE TO PRINT AND CLICK THE (MORE) DROP DOWN SUBJECTS AND CLICK PRINT TO PRINT ANY E-MAIL I OPEN UP. I HAVE A JOB WHERE I NEED TO CLICK FOR THE DATES WHICH ARE SENT TO ME FROM MY SUPERVISOR , I USEHR AND A COLLEGE THEATER.

I NEED YOU TO KEEP ME AT THE CLASSIC YAHOO…

1757th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 998th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Too many sign-in requests.

I live alone with a password protected computer. It is aggravating to keep getting these codes by phone etc. just to sign into my email account on yahoo. Twice a year would be enough. As far as your changes-most change is good. I just do not want to add or make any changes to an old laptop. I did that with my last computer and I had more problems. Thank you.

1757th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Have actual Customer Service.

Why don't you have an easy way to actually ask for/get help with an issue? These forums are a waste of time.

87th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 1757th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Ditch the new Yahoo Mail

the new Yahoo Mail is herky jerky, I do not appreciate it at all. Classic email is steady and reliable. You dont need to keep wondering where your pointer is or if an email was sent when one is not done with it.

1757th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Hi! I don´t want the new look, i change back, when i logg in again the new one are back, i leave you if you don´t solve this at once. :(

Hi! I don´t want the new look, i change back, when i logged in again the new one are back, i leave you at once if you don´t solve this bad issue at once, this is related to all my 3 E-mail accounts i have with you. :(

1757th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. old e mails

pls help me how could i get my old emails?! thank you.

1757th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. If emails disappear from the account assistance should be free! Why do we have to pay because of an issue caused by yahoo?!

All of my emails disappeared from an account opened more that 20 years ago! If I try to get help you ask me to subscribe for an online assistance service... I can't get any help because Yahoo messed up my account and on top of it Yahoo asks me to pay to sort it out! This must be a sick joke! Why did you wipe out my emails??

998th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. undo mute in comments

I muted a commenter called Anonymous and now I can't see comments from any user called Anonymous. I only wanted to mute the one that was always offensive but not all of them. How can I reverse a Muted user?

1757th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. in the updated version of Yahoo basic or classic email there is no way to print the email without ads, etc.

In Basic or Classic email under More you have a print option that allows you to print the email without ads etc. That feature does not exist in the new version of email under Actions. Please restore that simple and easy to use functionality.

1757th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. CAPTCHA is broken!!!

Trying to sign in on Android is impossible when the CAPTCHA feature is broken. I can't even set up a Key because you have to be signed in on a cell phone to set it up; per instructions on your site.

Can't watch Yahoo View... can't sign in on my Android... can't set up Key... is the entirety of Yahoo broken?!! The feedback forum makes it appear that it is, indeed, all broken

998th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Allow for using landscape screen and hiding mail list on the display. Works in portrait but not landscape.

Can’t expand mail content because content will disappear behind the mail list.

998th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base