Yahoo Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. You should open create a gmail account and find out how slow and pathetic Yahoo! has become.

I mean, where's the complaint section on feedback section here?!?!?! I couldn't find it. Ok, yes, I'm a dumb and idiot email user. I can;t even find out how to register a complaint on Yahoo! mail.
    Please make it faster. It takes forever to get ready and let me do things. gmail is far more better, only if I hadn't given my Yahoo! email address to half the world I know.

164th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. i currently cannot receive mails please can you look into that for me

i currently cannot receive mails please can you look into that for me

656th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Product Support responded

I am sorry to hear that you are having a problem receiving emails in Yahoo Mail. For the best assistance with this issue I recommend taking a look at the Yahoo! Help article “Emails aren’t received in Yahoo Mail” available at:

http://help.yahoo.com/kb/index?page=content&id=SLN22021&locale=en_US&y=PROD_MAIL_ML

Please contact our email support team for further assistance if the issue continues. You can reach that team via the help form at the following link:

https://io.help.yahoo.com/contact/index?page=contact&locale=en_US&y=PROD_MAIL_ML

3. 530th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. why tf can't I type!?

seriously killing me trying to write and send messages. only thing that is slow is yahoo mail on my new computer. try to type a letter and nothing happens... then I get a letter, then nothing...

328th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Product Support responded

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having some trouble typing and composing messages in Yahoo Mail. The troubleshooting steps in the following article should help with this:

Basic Browser Troubleshooting

Because this forum is intended to gather feedback/suggestions for Yahoo! Mail, if you continue experiencing this problem, please contact Customer Care by going to:

Contact Customer Care

Thank you for using Yahoo Mail!

5. sounds to customize mail

add sounds to yahoo mail profile.

656th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Can't delete items. Constantly asked to change POP Settings on accounts I no longer have.

I just want Yahoo Mail. Don't try to take over my other accounts. Some of them don't exist anymore. I constantly have to revert to basic mail to delete or move items. I will drop Yahoo as my e-mail of choice if you don't make changes.

1007th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. get rid of your new pic attachment program, it sucks cannot attach anything, it is horrific and takes too long if at all. I have ity.

see above information on your new attachment of yahoo mail program. It is horrible, nothing works right I will be going to aol mail soon

656th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. In the Contact us tab an email address would really be nice- there is no way to actually get help.

In the contact us tab, there are only pull down tabs and no way to actually contact anyone about your problem. You assume all problems are on the list, they are not.

530th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Love the new "unsubscribe" feature... but... :(

Once I get to the point that I've marked the emails I want to unsubscribe to and hit the "submit' button, nothing happens :( The "cancel" button works, but the "submit" or "unsubscribe" (or whatever it says ;) option just sits there Great idea though... look forward to it working!

1772nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Yahoo emails are usually delayed

I am trying to find help for my email receiving delays, which is regularly 16-24 hours after they were sent to me. And in some cases I am aware of emails not getting to me at ALL. This is a real problem, I need to get emails in something closer to real time. Can someone help me or refer me to how I can get a hold of Yahoo for help?

1772nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I have tried the new email format you are forcing down our throats and it sucks. Not just my opinion but a seemingly overwhelming majority.

I have tried the new email format you are forcing down our throats and it sucks. Not just my opinion but a seemingly overwhelming majority. WTF is wrong with you? Yahoo has been touting this **** for what seems like years and your users despise it. Get a clue!

3975th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Hate yahoo terms and policy!!

After a year, I logged in to my yahoo to find an old picture saved in my old email....shockingly there was no emails in my inbox and no folder, nothing!!! I chatted with online customer service and they said based on terms and policy, they deactivated my email and deleted everything!!!!without notifying me!!!! Who can believe this?!!! I had 2 alternative emails and one phone number to get a message from Yahoo before losing all my history and memories.
    They cannot do whatever they want!!!

3975th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. URL Encoding of Special Characters

Please honor the URL encoding of special characters (diacritical characters)

For example, the URL
    https://fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Markus_Pöyhönen

Becomes:
    https://fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Markus_P%C3%B6yh%C3%B6nen

1007th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Stop the hangups when I try to look at email, or send email Yahoo just sits there. sometimes for over a minute. Page is stuck.

Stop the hangups when I try to look at email, or send email Yahoo just sits there. sometimes for over a minute. Page is stuck.

1007th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. first oissue is even though there is not spam in the spam folder, the count shows 1.

first oissue is even though there is not spam in the spam folder, the count shows 1.

1007th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. OWN and FIX your LONG-outstanding bugs.

Denial is not a river in Egypt.

1772nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1772nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Please fix your website it is terribly slow... To much advertizing it take 20 seconds to pull up an individual email. I may have to switch

It would be extremely important to engineer Yahoo so that there aren't delayed wait times in accessing your mail. To many advertisements and not enough speed. Please fix!

3975th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. give me more speed

yr email is too slow i have click and click to get an email to delete and you keep making the screen tinier and tinier and i don't live your feed back page. vote on this and vote on that I don't think u even pay attention

3975th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 34 35 36 38 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base