Yahoo Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Pop-Up Message

I keep getting a little pop-up message near my clock that my Yahoo
    Settings are out of date. I check my settings and I see nothing to update.

1765th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1765th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Why reinvent the wheel when its working. This is why I'm coming back to Yahoo.

I want to leave Gmail but not if there will be changes with Yahoo. I love to be able to sort by sender. This feature helps me to keep my important messages and get rid of spam. Gmail doesn't have this feature. If you take it out than I don't see a difference between Yahoo & Gmail and will go back to Gmail. When I started with the internet, I started with Yahoo. This was back when we had dial-up. I'm older now and don't want to learn "New & Improved" when Yahoo had it right the first time!

1765th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Why aren't we able to utilize the big empty space on the right now?

I want to be able to work in Yahoo in the full screen please.

1765th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1765th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Please update 2FA to include U2F protocols

Update the Second Factor Authentication to allow U2F/FIDO compliant devices/apps, such as Yubikeys, Google Titan, FreeOTP, Lastpass, DUO, RSA, etc

281st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. The sorting alternatives of sent mail should include "to" as a category.

You should be able to sort sent mail (i.e. that sent mail that we choose to keep in an "important sent mail" for example, according to the category "to".

1765th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. display subject line in conversations

Yahoo used to display the subject line in conversations, along with TO, FROM & DATE. I hate that yahoo removed the subject line in REPLY mail. The subject is retained only in FORWARDED conversations. If the subject of the thread changes, or if the essence of the mail is in the subject line, showing only the body of the mail loses the context. I have to copy/ paste it into older mail in the thread. PLEASE RESTORE that 1 important subject line when we hit REPLY or REPLY ALL.

1765th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Code-problems

Sometimes, when I want to log in to my yahoo.dk-mail account, you require me to provide you with a code sent to this exact email address!
    In other words, you are demanding - within my mail account, which I cannot log in to that I have to provide a code sent to this in order to "get in".
    Impossible. You can't see it.

1765th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1440th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Copying folder to pc

We should be able to copy data from folders to PC as text files in a single go.

1003rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Email Alias doesn't work. Please fix it.

Email Alias doesn't work. Please fix it.

1765th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Bring back having security questions to get back into your account.

Bring back having security questions to get back into your account.
    Because right now, I cannot get into my email, because my phone is dead. And when I try my password, it isn't working, I go to forgot your password, and it doesn't help because it wants to just send a text to verify but when you press the I don't have access to this phone it goes Uh-Oh we can't help you. And the Chat person can't or wont help, and whats up with email support when you can't get into your email. And when I try to get…

1003rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Yahoo live agents are rude and are of no help whatsoever!

I have a primary Yahoo account and a Yahoo business account attached to it. Typically, I would enter my primary account and then select the option to go to my business account. Today, Yahoo tell me to update my password, which I do. Once it has been complete, Yahoo switches me to the updated version of Yahoo mail...that I do not like. So, I switch back to the old style but now my option to go to my business account has disappeared. After an hour of rack my brain, I decide to call a live agent for assistance. This agent…

1765th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Sign-in notification from Yahoo - Compliance Failure

Please reduce the sheer amour of detail you volunteer in these follow up notification emails. A simple 'Your password was changed!' is sufficient instead of half my personal information presented to me.

We sent a code to +*** xxxxxxxxx (my full number) which was used to sign into your Yahoo account.
    Device: my browser, my operating system
    When: date
    Where: my location

1765th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Bigger size for attachment

I wish yahoo mail give us bigger size for attachment and if we already log in with hp n update it sometimes we can not log in again with laptop or pc.thank you yahoo mail i use it since 2002

1765th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Spacing between emails is okay. I need a larger print. Right now I have to go into each email and change the size and font.

I need to have a larger print for emails. Right now I have to go into each email and change the font size.

649th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Don't force me to use the new Yahoo Mail by Jan 31 2019

I just received a message when I checked Yahoo Mail in my desktop browser that I have to use the new mail by Jan 31 2019. I like the current version I'm using everything works well. I tried the upgrade several times and reverted. I don't remember all the problems anymore but I do remember it asked me a few times over a while so I did try it. I would like to stay with the old version please.

649th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I teach an introductory computer class for older adults. Some students do not have cell phones and cannot log on!

The log on process I just used required a cell phone number for text message access. This prevents some of my students from using Yahoo Mail. Can you provide the option to skip this again?

1765th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. when i type username ...always i have to verify my mobile no and then type notification code ..then only i can access my email.

when i type username ...always i have to verify my mobile no and then type notification code ..then only i can access my email. i am sick of this problem, i do not want my account to verify every time i log on to my sign in...please let me know how i can get rid of this ...

1765th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base