Yahoo Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I've just been informed that Yahoo is getting rid of my Classic Email. Please do not get rid of it. I love the Classic format!

I've just been informed that Yahoo is getting rid of my Classic Email format. They are forcing me to upgrade my account. I love the Classic format. Please do not get rid of Classic Email!

5th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

49 comments  ·  Feature suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Keep the classic layout of E-mail, the new style is dreadful. Do you even care what your users want.

Stop changing just for the sake of change, users like what they are used to. Ask your users what they want, don't tell them what they can have.

6th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Stop telling me / users to "upgrade" yehoo! mail!

yehoo! YOU'RE NOT HEARING / LISTENING TO YOUR USERS (see following)!!!!!
    Stop telling me / users it's time to "upgrade" yehoo! mail! Been using the Classic format for multi-years.
    DON'T NEED TO CHANGE SUMPTHIN' IF IT AIN'T BROKE!!
    HATE THE YEHOO! "UPGRADE" FORMAT / VERSION!!

"Please do not get rid of [the Classic Email]. I love the Classic format! [yahoo! is] forcing me to upgrade my account. I love the Classic format. Please do not get rid of Classic Email!

Keep the classic layout of E-mail, the new style is dreadful. Do you even care what your users want. Stop…

27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Feature suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Stop switching my MAIL - the OLD site is SO MUCH BETTER

The old MAIL site tells you how many junk mail you have and how many SPAMS you have = it is SO much better and faster loading.

12th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. New and improved email? What a joke...

This new and improved email, updated Dec. 5th, 2018 is a joke. Firstly, it's ugly. The themes/colors to choose from are lame, this new email won't retain any of the settings I choose. I want to open my email with the messages in the middle expanded to the right all the time. But when I expand the middle window to the right, every email I open is back to the way it was. I want to be able to expand that middle message window to the right and have it stay that way. I don't need/want that column on the…

17th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 139th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 66th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. PLEASE make it possible to alphabetize names within a list AND to alphabetize the lists as well. WHY wasn't it so from the start??

PLEASE make it possible to alphabetize names within a list AND to alphabetize the lists themselves, as it was in the previous Yahoo Mail program. Why this wasn't done from the get go is a mystery to me!!!

164th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 32nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. GIVE ME THE OLD EMAIL BACK

Doesn't work properly. Tired of sending feedback. Tired of trying to make it work. What a disaster. Use it for work and is ruining my life! Can't paste pictures onto email and hate the look of it.

52nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. font size

Need to be able to easily change font view size. I can barely read my emails on current view and can't seem to find a place to make a change.

40th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Contact Lists - these were one of the powerful aspects of Yahoo mail. Now it is too time consuming to make lists, add to lists, see lists,

Give me the option in the "all contacts" to put people on various lists, make the lists alphabetized so I can once again see if adds, deletes, corrections were done appropriately. Lists used to be powerful, now they are NOT easy to use!

432nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Enforced upgrade of Yahoo Mail

Dear Yahoo (Oath),

Instead of forcing people to upgrade to an unpopular version of Yahoo Mail that many people have been very deliberately avoiding, how about you let us choose whether to upgrade to a "new" version that is less reliable or continue to use something that WORKS?

You are apparently upgrading to be upgrading and according to your email will not even give users the choice between which version they end up on. Thank you so much for looking out for us; you are very good at angering users, especially those who have stuck with you for many, many…

46th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Bring back the CLASSIC EMAIL FORMAT. The new version is horrible

Why would you change something so many of your users enjoy. Even though you don't "support it" any longe, it was working fine and the new version is terrible.r

121st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. STOP IT, STOP IT STOP IT!!!

I wish I could just yell!!! STOP BOTHERING ME ABOUT UPGRADING MY EMAIL!!! I DO NOT WANT TO UPGRADE MY EMAIL!!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

95th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 1773rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. the "trending" pop-up message is really really REALLY annoying. make it stop. now.

the "trending" pop-up message is really really REALLY annoying. make it stop. now.

1773rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 1773rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I have been emailed and I do not know if this is really from yahoo. Nowhere is there any information on where to send this email to verify i

In fact even going through this contact us process the multiple choices are not effective. How does someone verifiy an email is really from yahoo or a spammer, scammer or such? As you know a link clicked can become a costly experience if you do not know who has sent the link. So this is an improvement and feedback yes AND it is a real as in now situation. Kindly reply mitchtublin@yahoo

1773rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1773rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 208 209
  • Don't see your idea?