Yahoo Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Option to MERGE all or some of my yahoo mailboxes.

I have two yahoo email addresses. I used to be able to view them together at the same time. Now I can only view them separately. They are listed on the same email page, but I have to CLICK on my personal and then CLICK on my business. I would rather view them all together.

998th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Your so-called upgrades are such a waste of time. Makes me think I need to "upgrade" to gmail.

Your so-called upgrades are such a waste of time. Makes me think I need to "upgrade" to gmail.

1757th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. While I appreciate the need for security, I have issues with the contact methods

When I sign it, occasionally I get the message to verify my backup email address in case something happens to lock me out of my account. Good. No problem there but now it has been added that it wants a phone number and it is stating it as a mandatory field.

I don't see any reason I should have to get a cell phone just to satisfy yahoo's need for security. If you want to have that option, fine, but I don't expect to be a condition of service.

1757th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Just improve sending in app please

Often i find emails still not sent days after sending, stuck in my out box for no reason

1757th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Your New Format is very bad

I need the Neo View mode of email. It supports copy and paste excel list with border line. Your new view mode or classic view mode is not supported like this. And I suggest you enable Neo view mode, it is very easy to use and show cc recipients, no need to click.

1757th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Very out-dated web mail UI

In the web mail UI, I have to scroll down to the bottom to find the delete button or other buttons. Very inconvenient to use. What was in your UI designers’ minds? Hello? Or your are just tying to use a stupid web UI to drive people to your app?

1757th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Money and emails

Emails have to be like agent transfer money by using Spical bank for yahoo master and slaves in all of countries and flow the law of transfer money and a little coast than anther companies

1757th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 998th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I have opened my account after along gap. Now i culd not get my emails in my inbox. How is it possible. All data lost?

After a long gAp i browsed my yahoomail. Now inbox is empty . How is it possible? Did my data lost?

1757th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 1757th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Please have an option to edit email address. I created one when I was young and now want to change its name. So please Focus on this.

Please have an option to edit email address. I created One with a very childish name and now it sounds awkward.So just want to change.Pleas focus on this.

1757th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. TRASH CAN

PLEASE PUT THE TRASH CAN BACK WHERE IT WAS. IT'S TOO EASY TO HIT THE WRONG TRASH CAN WHEN YOU HAVE TO CHASE ACROSS THE EMAILS TO GET TO IT.

1757th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. New Yahoo Mail is absolutely rubbish. Give us the option to revert back to classic

The new Yahoo Mail is absolutely rubbish.

I was in the middle of organising all my folders. Under the new Yahoo there is NO OPTION to move a folder now.

Full folder names have been shortened and one cannot view full names.

Cannot now find how to edit signature.

No option to save a new incoming email to contacts.

Why cannot Yahoo leave things alone when everything is working. Why get rid of many sensible options.

Not everyone on this planet is a geek who knows how to use modern software. Yahoo have to think of disabled people. I am…

1757th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Stop forcing me into the horrid new UI each log in and only get to the good one

Each log in I need to change back the UI to the good one from the horrid new one. Please, make this sticky so I don't have to waste time getting a page that is really bad before I choose the good one.

BTW if it ain't broke don't break it. The new UI is horrid and does things I do not want, do not need, and is basically useless for me.

998th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. add my closest city to the drop down menu list city time zone so I can choose the right one

add cities to the drop down menu so I can choose the right time zone in yahoo mail.

1757th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. City Time Zone

You need to fix the city time zone where I can change it to the right location of my closest city because there is not one to pick...............Thank you

1757th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. VoiceOver

When VoiceOver is reading an e-mail in Yahoo! Mail, it will often stop reading in the middle of sentences to give a "BLEEP!" noise for no logical reason.

1435th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. This format for "improving" our Yahoo Mail is a joke! There is not enough room for comments and suggestions, which shows you don't really c

...corres. our ideas or complaints! For instance, the subject line should be wider so that we can determine whether to open the mail or not! Bring back the much better emoticons! I'm also losing emails to "Spam" and I'm not the one directing them there! FIX THIS!

1757th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Right Click Options! Where did they go?

Why do you constantly change yahoo mail? Obviously everybody who uses it, likes it the way it is, or they wouldnt use it, QUIT trying to turn it into gmail, i hate gmail.
    If you only changed the visual things on the email it'd be fine, but no, you change the way things work too!
    NOW I have no right click options. I cannot delete, mark as read, mark as unread or any of the things in that menu. AND no way to easily find out how to do them. smh

1757th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. When I send an email to myself, I want to see my own name in the 'from' column, not the word 'me', which I find demeaning and patronising

When I send an email to myself, I want to see my own name in the 'from' column, not the word 'me', which I find demeaning and patronising.

1757th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 37 38
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base