Yahoo Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I want my yahoo calendar and notepad back!!!!!!!

I want my yahoo calendar and notepad back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1773rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. PLEASE give us the option of widening the email scroll bar!

I'm CONSTANTLY trying to use it and accidentally grabbing and moving some mail message instead. I've searched high and low for a way to make this scroll bar the same size as scroll bars in every other browser window I have open, but there doesn't appear to be one.

I searched to see if this was a current suggestion I could vote for, and turned up a ton of other people complaining about this, but since it had been marked "Reviewed," I couldn't vote for it. So raising the subject AGAIN.

1773rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 1773rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I have been with your company for years, but if you do not get a handle on the pop up ads I will be switching to another email service.

The pop up ads have all but disabled my email service. I feel I am being forced to buy the upgrade, just to have decent email service. If this does not improve, I will be switching to another email provider. I have been with Yahoo for years. We already pay a fortune for internet service so I guess now we are going to be bombarded with all the extra fees just to have our computers function adequately. Thank you for listening.

1773rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. HOW to CHANGE my code

HOW I CAN CHANGE MY OLD PASS CODE OF : plowerofliving_hope@yahoo.com ; I HAVE BEEN LOCKED OUT FOR OVER A YEAR BECAUSE I FORGOT MY ANSWER TO MY MARK SUTTO'S SECURITY QUESTION : WHO IS JESUS ? CAN YOU HELP I SHURE WOULD LIKE AS A CHRISTIAN MINISTER I SPENT MUCH TIME E-MAILING MINISTERIES AROUND THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA FROM MY CONTACT LIST FROM DELL COMPUTERS AT SEMINOL SAINT PETERSBURG LIBRARY EVEN TO THE WHITEHOUSE MANY TIMES BEFORE PRESIDENT BUSH LEFT THEE OFFICE ON THE RECORD OF SENDING MY HOLY BIBLE STUDYS AROUND THE COUNTRY SO I…

1007th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. FIX PUSH NOTIFICATION via FLICKR for Yahoo/flickr WEB ACCESS

When secure key was initially released I could log in via PUSH NOTIFICATION with FLICKR to both Yahoo/Flickr. NOW it requires Yahoo APP and I have to open the app and figure out how to get a securekey passcode. PLEASE FIX PUSH NOTIFICATION - it was BETTER. I have an iphone I dont need the yahoo app. Fix Flickr push notification for web access to Yahoo Mail.

1773rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Terminate the Account Switcher.It is terrible,wasting time and useless...

Account Switcher is a terrible idea,useless and time-consuming...

1773rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 1773rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mail mobile apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 1773rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. You should give us the option to UNDERLINE our words for created emails. Otherwise it looks like we are SHOUTING at them.

When we need to emphasize a word by underlining it you need to give us that option for our created emails. Otherwise, you are forcing us to look like we are SHOUTING at the recipients, when we are not intending to do that.

1773rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. It would be great if I could sign in all my Emails from where-ever and whenever, even so I did not sign in from this device before.

I can't sign in all my Emails when I am away, because I did NOT sign in from this device before. Security security security - absolutely mad !!! What for? It's me, I want to sign in - simple. I can't, because even the "recovery" Email hasn't been on this device before.
    Also, why can't I contact someone? All these wonderful "helpthings" do NOT work.
    Any thoughts to change this?

1773rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I need sort out my saved email by order of the alphabet of my customers. For example, all the letter A start customer together, theB start

I need sort out my saved email by order of the alphabet of my customers.
    For example, all the letter A start customer together, theB start the customer together.One by one.

1773rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1773rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1773rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. My mail has suddenly become HUGE. How do I make it regular-sized again?

My email has suddenly become HUGE. How do I make it regular-sized again?

1773rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. i dont understand why i haven't been able to enter to my email account!

i haven't been able to access to my account, not even for a first time. An error is always appearing saying that they have technical errors

1773rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mail mobile apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. CONNEXION MOT DE PASSE OU CLE

J'ai choisi de me connecter à mes mails grâce à UN MOT DE PASSE trouvant que le passage à une CLÉ était vraiment très lourd, obligation d'avoir son téléphone à portée de main pour consulter son compte. Mon choix a été respecté durant 2 jours mais désormais me revoilà avec la CLE. Je n'en veux pas ! Je suis quand même ENCORE libre de choisir ? Cela fait 10 ans que je suis sur Yahoo et j'ai de plus en plus l'impression d'être prisonnière de ce site et "fliquée". Intolérable.
    Sur le compte "sécurité" l'option pour choisir le mot de…

1773rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1773rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 1773rd ranked