Yahoo Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1773rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1773rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please make this easier to reach you. I have a problem!!! I need to know how to delete mass yrs of emails. Had account since 2001!!

I have no clue. Find a way to not have to delete emails one by one. I have emails from 2001-present because I have not been very diligent about deleting them. I want to delete the ones from 2001 - 2014. Can't I just do this by filtering by year????? It'd take me the rest of my life to go through these one by one. Please help me!!!!

1773rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1773rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Have a phone number or email contact for people to contact you for help.

Have a phone number or email for people to contact the company for help.

1773rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1773rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Email has become VERY slow

I have used Yahoo mail for decades, it has NEVER been so slow. Now I know why, you have allowed us to be monitored by many, many trackers. Even though I can block them, it still slows down my mail and causes it to malfunction. It has only gotten worse the past few weeks. You need to find another way to make your money or perhaps I will FINALLY get a new email server.

1007th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. trackers

I have used Yahoo mail for decades, it has NEVER been so slow. Now I know why, you have allowed us to be monitored by many, many trackers. Even though I can block them, it still slows down my mail and causes it to malfunction. It has only gotten worse the past few weeks. You need to find another way to make your money or perhaps I will FINALLY get a new email server.

1773rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. trackers

1773rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. trackers

1773rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. trackers

1773rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Eliminate meaningless popup messages on mail web page

Not on mobile apps, on the main Yahoo mail web page on browsers: Popups such as "message deleted. undo" or "no internet connection" are are ENORMOUSLY annoying, unnecessary, and sometimes wrong. The "no internet" comes often with a slow connection. And the popup shows right in front of the yahoo mail menu, making me have to wait before performing another action. ELIMINATE these popups.

1773rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I'm changing to gmail due to the ads making it impossible to get anything done on yahoo mail. I've heard and read the same thing from many

I'm changing to gmail due to the ads making it impossible to get anything done on yahoo mail. I've heard and read the same thing from many people. Ridiculous.

1773rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Beta? Without warning? Drafts folder regressed?

Guys, I think your beta version would be good enough so I am trying it, but it wasn't good enough of your practices, to tell me AFTER I switched that the new client is beta.

Also, in the drafts folder, really? ▬ we've been there before.

Why show "from" in my folder, when it is my account. And you took out "to" ....

1773rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. New Mail Layout - for all the useless popups, give us an opt-out option!!

New Mail Layout - incessant useless popups. Give us an opt-out option!

1773rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Deleting individual emails more effort in new version

In old version, could delete emails listed in in-box with one click. Now, have to move cursor to far right, click on date, then click to delete. Newly designed email has introduced less efficient in-box management.

1773rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Mail crashing since site makeover

I keep getting "We're experiencing some technical difficulties..." for the past two days.

1007th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Message Sort by Subject Line

Received a quick response. Thanks! However, that sorting method requires that you type in the subject line. In the classic version all you had to do was to hold the cursor over the message line in the inbox and the magnifying glass would appear. Clicking on the magnifying glass would sort all the messages with that subject line. Easy peasy.

1773rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. last week I could send an Mp3 attatched on my email today I have to through a cloud and I don't what a cloud is oor how it works it the same

I suggest that we go to sending attachments on an email now they don't work everything gets complicated too much so on the niternet on these
    days unless you are under 16 the very email last week is too big this week!

1007th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1773rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base