Yahoo Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 79th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    23 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I hate the new download. Want my previous yahoo mail back.

Hate the new yahoo mail update. Want my previous one back now.

82nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mail mobile apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Temporary Error 14

I have been unable to access my email for 2 months now because of Temporary Error 14. Clearing the cache and cookies as suggested online does not help. Please help resolve this issue.

82nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Product Support responded

I’m sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing this issue. This is most likely a temporary issue that should resolve itself. Going through some basic browser troubleshooting steps may help as well. For more on Temporary Access Error 14, please have a look at the following Yahoo Help article:

http://help.yahoo.com/kb/index?page=content&id=SLN3543&SLN25475&locale=en_US&y=PROD_ACCT

If you continue to experience this issue please contact our email support team so that we can look into this further for you. Here’s the link to use:

https://io.help.yahoo.com/contact/index?page=contact&locale=en_US&y=PROD_MAIL_ML

Choose ‘Sending and Receiving’ and ‘Messages not sent’ as the categories when filling out that form.

4. 82nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. The font size changed - not by me. It is too small and almost impossible to read. I can't seem to get any answers on how to enlarge it.

I can't find a way to increase font size - see how small it is? My email is about impossible to read. Where do I find the help I need?
    Is it a windows 10 problem?

82nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Have actual Customer Service.

Why don't you have an easy way to actually ask for/get help with an issue? These forums are a waste of time.

86th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 86th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Yahoo mail needs no improvement it is perfect.

I feel Yahoo mail needs no improvement as it is perfect as it is.

86th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Get notifications when emails are filtered into folders.

I have recently organized my emails with filters so they go into various folders I set up. However, now I do not receive notifications on my phone when I receive the emails. This would be a great feature since I might miss important emails if I don't get notified.

86th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Managing emails

Why can’t I do a select all to delete or move multiple emails at a time?

86th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Ads should NOT play audio!

My idea is....DON'T AUTOPLAY ADS! Or any video for that matter. If I want to watch a video or a commercial, I'll click on it. And no, I shouldn't have to go to the ad and click on the X every **** time I look at my mail. By that time, the sound has already blasted into the office or wherever I am. This is so rude and believe me, isn't making me want to purchase whatever it is they're selling.

91st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Ads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. ERROR_INTERNET_SEC_CERT_REVOKED

Fix mail security certificate

91st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. TURN OFF "Looking for somthing? Try searching for a person, business, or keyword."

TURN OFF "Looking for somthing? Try searching for a person, business, or keyword."

91st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Make the spam filter less intrusive far too many legitamate emails are not getting through due to your over zealous spam filter

Do Not delete the items in the spam folder automatically I have lost very important emails due to them being marked as spam and then deleted without my knowledge. Not happy with Yahoo Mail. Perhaps you could give me the option to turn off all of your spam filters as I seem to be able to determine what is spam or not better than you.

94th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 94th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. FULL ABILITY to SEARCH SPAM FOLDER AS ANY OTHER FOLDER!!!!

To have FULL ABILITY to SEARCH SPAM FOLDER AS ANY OTHER FOLDER -- THIS MISSING IMPORTANT NECESSARY FEATURE IS BY FAR WAY OVERDUE!!!!

94th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Please make it easier for a yahoo customer to receive online support. I literally cannot find a way to tell you of a severe problem.

Please make it easier for a yahoo customer to receive online support. I literally cannot find a way to tell you of a severe problem.

94th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. STOP IT, STOP IT STOP IT!!!

I wish I could just yell!!! STOP BOTHERING ME ABOUT UPGRADING MY EMAIL!!! I DO NOT WANT TO UPGRADE MY EMAIL!!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

94th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 94th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Don’t put as much ads in the way of emails

Remove the ads from the app so we can just consentrate in what we need to do. Some people use yahoo mail for work and then they see an add and they start reading into it and then they stop focusing on what they need to do

100th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Ads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base