Yahoo Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Ads Make Writing Emails Extremely Difficult

I am working on transferring my accounts to another email server because reading and replying to emails is near impossible due to the ads. My computer (all of the computers I use) slow down dramatically because of the constant reloading of ads on the right hand side of the screen.
    Please consider changing your advertising format or make "Yahoo Mail Classic" available again.

15th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Under review  ·  18 comments  ·  Ads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Four days ago TWO very important "Saved Drafts" from my Yahoo! account disappeared when I wasn't even on the computer. Can you restore them?

First, why did my "SAVED Drafts" suddenly disappear?
    Second, if they went to the trash or somewhere else, why can't they be restored??? Isn't a "Saved Draft" in the Cloud or somewhere.
    It's not in the trash, and maybe it should be. At least I could find it there.
    If Yahoo can restore lost emails, then why not "Drafts?"
    And why did they disappear in the first place???

143rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 639th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Why is the window for my inbox smaller???

I have a paid account for my mail; today, you have shrunk my window for viewing my mail. To increase it back to normal size, I click on the tiny arrow on the right side of the mail "window." It then tells me if I want ad-free mail, to upgrade. BUT I ALREADY HAVE AD-FREE MAIL THAT I PAY FOR. Give me my normal sized window back, for God's sake.

639th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Please add option to adjust viewing pane in emails

Currently unable to do screenshot of entire emails because they require scrolling. Changing font does not change image size. Adjusting the viewing pane would solve this.

992nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Under review  ·  Product Support responded

Thank you for your post.

Does it help to click print and then open the print preview window fully to capture a screen shot of the whole email?

Thank you!
    Mail Support

6. Quick Fix

It doesn't address the error below. Especially when the user is logged into the said account and has sent mail from it. But when tested with another account to check recieving status. The reply is bounced with this error.

error: dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.com account

Always nice to have all issues addressed, even if you have to work to find out the solution. Not knowing what Yahoo is doing, doesn't make it easier

1426th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Under review  ·  Product Support responded

Thank you for your post.

Please make sure the email address you are sending to is spelled correctly without spaces. If the address is correct, please respond with the address you are trying to send to and we can investigate.

Thank you!
    Mail Support

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base