Tell us how we can improve your Yahoo Mail experience.

Please add an option to print the calendar list view.

Please add an option to print the calendar list view.

An older version of the calendar would print the weekly view as a list with the complete title of the event and the location.

I found this print option to be very helpful. The version that prints now hides most of the information. With out important information such and the complete name and location of the event, the current calendar print outs are not very useful.

8th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    JustinJustin shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Please bring back printing of the "List View" of the Calendar  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: a print function from the list view of Yahoo calendar is badly needed. no other view is useful  ·   · 

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • HnRsjcHnRsjc commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

At tax time, it is important to be able to gather business, medical and charitable events because the travel to these events are tax deductible. In the past, I could print [print to file] a list of events and then parse it into my mileage spreadsheet. This feature, like so many other well-thought-out feature, is gone. Having to manually enter a year's worth of events into a spreadsheet is certainly time-consuming and possible error-ridden.

Please add PRINT to the Calendar LIST screen.

Or bring back the old calendar.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

having trouble printing calendar with the events since may I sure hope some one is working on it

Feedback and Knowledge Base