Tell us how we can improve your Yahoo Mail experience.

I can't receive any email ever since this new version is implemented. My emails somehow got forwarded to an invalid acct.

My emails somehow got forwarded to an invalid acct. which I check your help page indicated that only Mail Plus acct. has such feature but mine is not. How did that happen?

5th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    TheresaTheresa shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: why after 4 hrs of receiving error 19 can i still not get my mail??????????????  ·   · 
    Yen TiengYen Tieng shared a merged idea: I can't received email  ·   · 
    Maryam GhavamianMaryam Ghavamian shared a merged idea: About auto Forwarding  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: no email recieved since 8 oct whats going on  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Yhoo email not working , not receiving email  ·   · 
    About to bail outAbout to bail out shared a merged idea: My address is forwarded without my permission  ·   · 
    VIVI shared a merged idea: change from classic to new has created some bugs with forwarding  ·   · 
    ZakhariaZakharia shared a merged idea: my mails (that sent to me) automatically re-forwarded to my old non-existing address  ·   · 
    PeterPeter shared a merged idea: Major bug: Yahoo mail auto-forwards messages to an external account (though not enabled or authorized)!  ·   · 
    Esra PeranginanginEsra Peranginangin shared a merged idea: to day i have new yahoo mail template. since that i can't receive an email. please help me  ·   · 
    Completed  ·  Product SupportAdminProduct Support (Admin, Yahoo) responded  · 

Thanks for letting us know about this issue you are having! We are very actively investigating this issue right now.

However, there is a workaround that you can use to completely resolve this yourself!

To resolve, all you need to do is set your account to POP email rather than forward it in your account Settings. This setting will only make it possible to use POP access with your account, it will not forward or change your incoming email in any way.

For the complete steps to do change your account to POP access, please have a look at:

http://help.yahoo.com/kb/index?page=content&y=PROD_MAIL_ML&locale=en_US&id=SLN22038

I hope this has helped you!

63 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • sivasiva commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

SERIOUSLY YAHOO MAIL IS NOT WORKING... i lost several business mails, attachment missing, automatic page refresh on recent yahoo upgrade, everytime i login, the user settings changes... it take more than 5 minutes to fully load, ugly fonts, bad background image. At least put a basic HTML version that load faster with limited features like gmail or rediffmail, operamail, msn etc.... Please don't make customer ****!

• shonnieshonnie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

im having something pop up on my phone saying failed sigin why I changed my pass word now I cant get my mail

• serosh and Irmgard andranianserosh and Irmgard andranian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am a 76 year old man who is not very versed in modern technology. Since I changed to this new yahoo mail I've had nothing but trouble. It's more than 3 or 4 days I can not access my e-mail. The reason given is "WE ARE HAVING TEMPORARY TROUBLE (14) PLEASE WAIT A MINUTE OR SO IT WILL BE FIXED" It's been 4 days...... PLEASE HELP, thank you in advance.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I cannot receive any e-mail from facebook just to confirm the validity of my account made. need help......

• Deton       HeslopDeton Heslop commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

my thing just **** up , i try everything , nothing happen , my in box full , i cant make my link up, i asked you people for help and no one help , i become a loser now because now , all my music thing stuk on my side

HEY YAHOO, THIS NEW MAIL SUCKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSS. The best format you had was the yahoo classic. The more you all ***** with it the worse it gets

I have used Yahoo since 1995. If I could close this account and switch to Gmail -- which I also dislike, but not as much -- with the touch of a button, I would. Yahoo really blew it on this one. Is anyone listening at Yahoo?

• CarolCarol commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please stop CHANGING what works. Having so many negative issues and no help from you, Yahoo!
        So disappointed with Yahoo that I'm seriously considering closing all dealings with you and shorting the stock!

Haven't upgraded to the new version yet but there has been changes to my email as yesterday, we can't stand the changes and unless it reverts back to the previous version that was very user friendly, we will be taking our business elsewhere, we also pay for your services services.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base