Tell us how we can improve your Yahoo Mail experience.

My personal sub-folders won't open

I click the new folder Icon & the list of my personal sub-folders appears but when I click on one of my sub-folders nothing happens-I can't access my mail in my sub-folders unless I switch to Yahoo Mail Basic. I would like to expand the 'Folders' view so I have my personal sub-folders listed on the left under the 'Folders' icon so I can view my messages. Thank you for your kind understanding and consideration.

14th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    HollyHolly shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Shane DeaconShane Deacon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't access my Sub folders without reverting back to the basic version ..... absolutely ridiculous

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My folders won't open [mac firefox]. AND even worse, if i have Chrome open [pc] with my gmail open - THEN all of my GMAIL folders display. I just want to see my yahoo folders. This is totally nuts. I work on many platforms with 4 browsers, nothing should be this tough to figure out. Please fix it soon.

• Fred ZinkFred Zink commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My folders won't open unless I switch back to Yahoo Basic Mail. Why didn't Yahoo give us the option to keep the old version, at least until the bugs are worked out? Ever hear of testing?
        I'm thinking I should start archiving all of my saved emails elsewhere and give up on Yahoo Mail.

• HollyHolly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's not working again today... I don't know what happened to fix it and then to break it again...

• HollyHolly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Mine's fixed now... I did check that my Firefox add-ons were up to date as suggested in another error report, and all were current, so Yahoo must have fixed this bug....

Feedback and Knowledge Base