Tell us how we can improve your Yahoo Mail experience.

New look is terrible! Constant error messages when trying to forward/reply to e-mails, and embedding links don't work either!

new yahoo mail is terrible. I get constant error messages when trying to forward/reply to e-mails (frustrating at the least), and embedded links within e-mails don't work either.
BRING BACK CLASSIC MAIL - for the third time!!! Or at least give us the option to use classic mail!

7th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    just lookingjust looking shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Completed  ·  Product SupportAdminProduct Support (Admin, Yahoo) responded  · 

Following the steps in this Yahoo! Help article will allow you to resolve the majority of issues you may encounter:

http://help.yahoo.com/kb/index?page=content&id=SLN3223&locale=en_US&y=PROD_MAIL_ML

Because this forum is intended to gather feedback/suggestions for Yahoo! Mail, if you continue experiencing this problem, please contact Customer Care by going to:

https://io.help.yahoo.com/contact/index?y=PROD_wieuowiuero&locale=en_US&page=contact&srcContact=acct_care#comm-form

Thank you for using Yahoo! Mail!

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't even open my email. I click on an email to open and nothing happens. HOW AM IT SUPPOSE TO DEAL WITH THIS??? I pay my bills online. Can't even open them. I am sooooooooo frustrated with this.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have worse problems ... Yahoo won't even open my emails anymore... I have a ton of work pending because of emails and email attachments that I can't open... I wasn't tempted by GMail before , but this is the last straw. I even filed a complaint using their error reporting system and they don't bother to reply.... useless

• tired-fthismesstired-fthismess commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I completely with this message. There is a lot of trouble when trying to reply to my e-mails, regardless of what browser I am using. The replies don't get sent. I get an error message box. The look is horrible. Bring back classic or at the option to use classic mail. If this continues, I will have to change e-mail providers.

• raquelraquel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I keep getting error 14 messages. Sorry messages indicating that the mail did not get through. Have to do everything twice at minimum. Yahoo mail is not reliable anymore. I do not like the changes but could live with them if they worked properly.

When I click "Feedback" I get a message informing me that "cookies are disabled". BUT THEY'RE NOT! I've checked; cookies ARE ENABLED.

Also, why do I so often get a blank screen after I have attempted (not always successfully) to send a message, or after I have deleted an unwanted message? The inbox listing (or whichever folder I happen to be in) just DOESN'T RELOAD.

Just like our government....someone is working hard trying to make people angry. There can be no other reason likely for so unprofessional an introduction and execution of this terrible format. Just who is responsible for this disaster? I can bet it is clearly being done by sadists among the Yahoo group. LOL....my opinion and I am entitled to it.

What is wrong with you jerks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you need a brain>??????

I was in the middle of trying to respond to my sister's e-mail to me when I noticed I was typing in some stupid box off to the right that I do not understand! ****! !!!!!!!!

Feedback and Knowledge Base