Tell us how we can improve your Yahoo Mail experience.

I would like the calendar view to fit more on one page with less scrolling.

I would like the calendar view to fit more on one page with less scrolling.

3rd ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    peggyday50 peggyday50 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    patpat shared a merged idea: the changes are ****** Used to love yahoo mail now hate it  ·   · 
    Responded  ·  Product SupportAdminProduct Support (Admin, Yahoo) responded  · 

We appreciate your feedback! I’ve made a note of this and we will be carefully considering your feedback when planning the future of Yahoo Mail. Comments like yours are the best way we have to understand how to build a better product for all our users.

If you have any other feedback or concerns about the new Yahoo Mail interface, please post another idea, or vote up your favorite existing ideas. We love to hear your ideas, and we consider all feedback when deciding on new features for Yahoo Mail.

Thank you once again for posting such great feedback, we really appreciated hearing this!

39 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • EichEich commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ok, so maybe someone from Yahoo is listening after all. The calendar seems to be showing the daily events without scolling left or right. However, the times are messed up and I'm not sure if I shoud be on Eastern Time or Pacific Time. In additon, it would be nice to see the info for othe second line of the event entered, as well as being able to delete the event directly below the calendar like before.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd like to be able to use the calendar, but everything is overlapped and unreadable.

• Earl PulleyEarl Pulley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

At this point can you give me a calendar that I can access. Can you also give me a calendar that works. I've done all the upgrades and still can't get a browser that supports the newest version of yahoo calendar. This is so inept and lame. I guess I have to go to the stationery store and pick up a pocket calendar for 2014 and call it a day.

I love my yahoo account. Yes I believe adding more to view with less scrolling would be a positive change.

• EstherEsther commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The calender screen is not showing writing at the top on page, not able to see the function, like monthly, daily changing the year. is there a problem?

I would like my calendar back lost all info for last year I have a blank no dates or anything.

I would like it to print our full page size, so I can print out and pencil in anything I need.

• Dylith JarvisDylith Jarvis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just want the calendar to WORK - like it used to. It has now stopped sending reminders completely. I agree with EVERONE ELSE. Just stop trying to 'posh it up' and get it back to working properly.

• AronwillswitchtogmailAronwillswitchtogmail commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This new version is just bloody useless. I have to use yahoo for my work but I am going to switch to gmail instead, it is just such a pain.
        I wonder why it was necessary to "update"/change format, why was the previous version not good? Even the basic format is a f*ng disaster.

I'd be happy if the **** thing worked at all. This is ridiculous. How about testing on a test system, and AFTER you prove it works, implementing in the real world? Geez

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base