Tell us how we can improve your Yahoo Mail experience.

IT SUCKS - YOU GUYS JUST COPIED GMAIL WHICH I hate and use you. Now I have to rethink my choice. Let us go back to our previous version.

Why copy GMAIL???? Your new version SUCKS. How do I return to my previous version of mail???????????????
You guys prove again and again that you don't give a **** about your customers. You think we're all just a bunch of robots that we just do whatever you decide we should do. I'll make sure I don't use any of your advertisers that you think so highly of.

7th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We appreciate your feedback! I’ve made a note of this and we will be carefully considering your feedback when planning the future of Yahoo Mail. Comments like yours are the best way we have to understand how to build a better product for all our users.

If you have any other feedback or concerns about the new Yahoo Mail interface, please post another idea, or vote up your favorite existing ideas. We love to hear your ideas, and we consider all feedback when deciding on new features for Yahoo Mail.

Thank you once again for posting such great feedback, we really appreciated hearing this!

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Gene AmparoGene Amparo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is the reason I never use my GMail account, because it sucks. Now Yahoo Mail has copied GMail and it sucks even worse.

Feedback and Knowledge Base