Tell us how we can improve your Yahoo Mail experience.

Why do I get Captcha every time -- it is a real pain. Your spam filtering is really good, better than my software company

I forwarded mail yesterday and today and both times got a captcha prompt. This is excessive, intrusive etc. If it happened occasionally for a specific user I would not mind.

10th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Alice KleinAlice Klein shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    fredfred shared a merged idea: Eliminate the "spam" code required to send email  ·   · 

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's a pain...please stop it! I can see if I were sending to multiple contacts, but for one person?? Stupid!

Thanks for removing the CAPTCHA at the Yahoo Game entrance... makes it a lot easier getting in to play.

• NJNJ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This problem just started for my elderly father. He has not been able to send an email for a couple of days now that Captcha is required. He can't see the letters and the audio is too difficult to hear. Why is this feature happening each time he attempts to send an email? How can this be resolved? My only other thought is to switch him to a different email provider. Please advise. Thanks.

Yahoo has really screwed up the new email in so many ways.
        Is someone drinking up there?

• KWKW commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed... This is REALLY annoying! I was replying to an email a friend sent and I have to verify that I'm not spamming them? Frustrating...

• ConnieConnie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am having to do it for new email, replies everything. It really stinks! I have really bad eyesight and the way those codes are make it xtremely hard. I have gotten 1 mail to go through before giving up in frustration. Time to find a new email service.

Feedback and Knowledge Base