Tell us how we can improve your Yahoo Mail experience.

Please bring back the stationery!!!

Please bring the stationery back!!!

1st ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • yahoo
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    suzanne chapmansuzanne chapman shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Why i dont have the stationary feature on my email address? :( :( PLEASE help me, i like it so much  ·   · 
    SheriSheri shared a merged idea: Replace the ugly stationary with something that I can actually use.  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Please bring back stationary because its still not there even though you say you have partnered with Paperless post  ·   · 
    LoneshewolfLoneshewolf shared a merged idea: What happened to the stationary? It doesn't work anymore. Why do you have to ruin absolutely everything you touch?  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Could you please bring back the different stationary option?I really loved that and miss it.Also some new themes every few months.  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Please, remove all ads. I hate it. And please bring back the stationary.  ·   · 
    nancynancy shared a merged idea: stationary  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Options  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: The stationary option that Yahoo used to have was excellent. I would appreciate it if I had that option again.  ·   · 
    ElaineElaine shared a merged idea: Please bring back the stationary. Or tel us why it's not available.  ·   · 
    kriyakriya shared a merged idea: Bring back stationery request shows as completed. Does this mean it's not planned? If not, I guess I'm off to AOL!  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: please bring back the "Stationary" option!!! it made our emails beautiful to open !!!  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Bring back stationary!!!!!! Please!!!!!!  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Terrible Stationary :-( Instead of upgrading you are downgrading yourself! Please shift the gear from R to D  ·   · 
    cinacina shared a merged idea: Please bring back stationery!  ·   · 
    ManishManish shared a merged idea: Please bring back the stationery in composing mails  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: I have no stationary, used to, how do I get it back?  ·   · 
    DiDi shared a merged idea: I miss the stationery backgrounds.  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Stationary  ·   · 
    AprilApril shared a merged idea: Bring back Stationary!...Especially for those of us that do pay the annual fee!....  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: More emoticons and Stationery  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: please bring back the stationery option. Please, please, please  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Bring back stationary.  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: bring baclk stationary...world cultural art and themes and designs  ·   · 
    Michaelene KeeganMichaelene Keegan shared a merged idea: Bring back stationery  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: bring back the stationary and emotions  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Consider bringing back the "stationary backgrounds" of your emails.  ·   · 
    Alice P. EscanoAlice P. Escano shared a merged idea: Bring back the stationery icon. Why did you remove it in the first place? I use it all the time when I send emails.  ·   · 
    BeckyBecky shared a merged idea: Stationery  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: I HATE THIS VERSION OF EMAIL~PLEASE DO SOMETHING TO CORRECT IT!!!!! FIX THE SETTINGS AND THE STATIONARY. WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THE BCC????  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: AOL offers brilliant stationary designs - so should YAHOO - bring back the stationary, bigger and better than ever.  ·   · 
    LyleLyle shared a merged idea: Bring back the stationary. I miss it. It was always fun to send out an email w/ some colorful stationary. I always got comments from friends  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Bring back enhanced editing for composing emails.  ·   · 
    arthur gambrelarthur gambrel shared a merged idea: Return the stationary option to the e-mails i send out! the themes just do not work for me at all!!!! IS THAT CLEAR????????????  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Bring back the dark blue color in the stationery color choices, and also the tool bar with the capability to underline some words !!  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: I want the stationery back ..New & Improved~~~~  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Please enable stationary in email. It is a great way to customize my email. Please add this back.  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Please note, on my other computer I have stationary for e-mails can I get that here?  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Give us back the stationary option. Not really sure why you did away with it! This new version of Yahoo mail sucks!  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Really liked using the old stationary backgrounds in my emails, they personalized everything. Please bring them back in some form.  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Bring back stationery! Bring back tabs! Old Yahoo mail far superior to new version.  ·   · 
    MarcMarc shared a merged idea: WHY did you remove my being able to add a colored/design background to emails I send out??? I did this often for birthdays, holidays etc.  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Bring back all the fun and pretty stationary,so I can send them to my dying father  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: No stationery, can't even underline, can't even adjust the size of the font??!!! Beyond stripped-down :(((  ·   · 
    Melissa CarsonMelissa Carson shared a merged idea: I really miss the stationary option.  ·   · 
    K-BK-B shared a merged idea: Of course we want stationery.  ·   · 
    CarolynCarolyn shared a merged idea: If the stationary that I paid you for is no longer available, send me a refund......only fair, right???  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Make stationary available when composing emails  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: New email format is MISSING stationary. Please return it or bring back the old format.  ·   · 
    Darling DarleneDarling Darlene shared a merged idea: what happened to the text colors? and the stationary. You took my favorite color away!  ·   · 
    LJLJ shared a merged idea: Wow the option to choose various stationary was absolutely wonderful and would be a big enhancement to the new yahoo mail site.  ·   · 
    Chealrs NesmithChealrs Nesmith shared a merged idea: Please reinclude stationary in email.  ·   · 
    Christina RobertsChristina Roberts shared a merged idea: Pleeeze bring back the gorgeous stationery. Once upon a time was my fave!!  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Very disappointed you removed Stationery. Can no longer personalize. Please, please bring back.  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: I guess I am shocked more than anything that you would remove something "so" simple and fun for your customers. Please re-install stationary  ·   · 
    Anand IyerAnand Iyer shared a merged idea: miss stationery so much..  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Miss having stationary option.  ·   · 
    Lori StanfieldLori Stanfield shared a merged idea: I enjoyed the email stationary from the old version of Yahoo email. I would love to see this feature brought back to the new version.  ·   · 
    cherychery shared a merged idea: email stationery and backgrounds  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: I really miss the different styles of stationary that you used to have...  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: why was staionery application deleted? Pls. bring it back. This sucks!!!!!!!!  ·   · 
    Vik LafVik Laf shared a merged idea: Where Did The Stationary Go?  ·   · 
    Cecilia SimonsonCecilia Simonson shared a merged idea: I would like to see the stationary in yahoo mail  ·   · 
    r. gellarr. gellar shared a merged idea: I want my email stationery feature back, please!!!!!!!!!  ·   · 
    Sheri ConwaySheri Conway shared a merged idea: I liked the old way. I happen to like stationary. you say tab is back? I can't get it. Put it back the old way!  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Liked your stationary option. Why not provide free card themes: Birthday... Sure a large percentage of your users would appreciate it!!  ·   · 
    LeliaLelia shared a merged idea: Bring back the stationery! You have ruined Yahoo Mail.  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Stationary and emoticons should be a right for all of us yahoo users not a privilege for the few  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: BRING BACK STATIONARY Miss holiday themes !! PLEASE.  ·   · 
    Not For Public EyesNot For Public Eyes shared a merged idea: Give back the background stationery! I tried to send a holiday themed stationery background, and couldn't find any stationery, at all!  ·   · 
    Not For Public EyesNot For Public Eyes shared a merged idea: Are you not providing stationary for our email backgrounds, anymore?! I wanted to send a specially themed email, and I could'nt find your  ·   · 
    Karen LighthallKaren Lighthall shared a merged idea: I want my stationery back!! **** it! What happened to it?? I LOVED using this option!  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: i m not getting stationary options in my yahoo mail  ·   · 
    steffansteffan shared a merged idea: bring back the stationery option please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: I need stationary to create my outgoing mail. I don't like this at all. It is boring, takes too long to load, etc. I may go to gmail.  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Hate it. I want the stationary. I have no icons to change font size, bold, italic, emoticons, etc. where are they?  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Hard to see with the dark color background. Stationery??  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: stationay  ·   · 
    SamuelmanSamuelman shared a merged idea: Gettin' better, but not the best  ·   · 
    kathi stambaughkathi stambaugh shared a merged idea: i think that you ought to bring back the stationery  ·   · 
    kathi stambaughkathi stambaugh shared a merged idea: I LIKE IT, BUT I MISS THE STATIONERY  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: I am extremely dissappointed that the stationery option has been removed. I don't understand why it was.  ·   · 
    kathi stambaughkathi stambaugh shared a merged idea: I LIKE IT, BUT I MISS THE STATIONERY  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Wallpaper  ·   · 
    vickyvicky shared a merged idea: please bring back the stationary  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Yahoo: Please bring back the Stationery feature in Mail.  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: bring back stationery  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: stationery  ·   · 
    majedamajeda shared a merged idea: message and theme  ·   · 
    Dusty DruidDusty Druid shared a merged idea: Pretty obvious that users don't matter to Yahoo.  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Why did you take the stationery away? Please bring it back!  ·   · 
    stevesteve shared a merged idea: Bring back the Stationary! Not liking this new format at all !!!  ·   · 
    Katherine BarksdaleKatherine Barksdale shared a merged idea: PLEASE BRING BACK THE STATIONARY!!!!!!  ·   · 
    Amanda Amanda shared a merged idea: Stationary  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: PLEASE PLEASE BRING BACK THE STATIONERY!!!!!  ·   · 
    Belinda DowningBelinda Downing shared a merged idea: WHERE IS ALL THE "STATIONERY" USED FOR EMAILS?!  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Can not stand this new yahoo mail.... Please bring back the stationary... this new version is horrible  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: I would very much appreciate having the choices of background stationery as we had before  ·   · 
    jojo shared a merged idea: love it  ·   · 
    Robyn StandmoreRobyn Standmore shared a merged idea: Please bring back the stationery!  ·   · 
    LisaLisa shared a merged idea: Please bring back stationery and lose the flicker. It makes it difficult to view mail. Thank you!!  ·   · 
    restore previous version of e-mail!!!!!restore previous version of e-mail!!!!! shared a merged idea: bring back the stationary option!!!!! and the font size options and the color options!!!!!!!!  ·   · 
    Diane BatesDiane Bates shared a merged idea: the color for the text does not work, only yhe highlight!! Dont like it. Bring back the stationery!!  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Bring old format back!! I hate new format. Can't find stationary, change font color, etc.  ·   · 
    Joyce AndersonJoyce Anderson shared a merged idea: I'm beginning to like the new Yahoo!...Thank you!...BUT, please restore the STATIONARY option...Thank you, again!  ·   · 
    DianeDiane shared a merged idea: What happened to the Yahoo stationery icon? How can I restore it to the toolbar? Thank you.  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: bring back the options for composing like the stationery  ·   · 
    Har LoHar Lo shared a merged idea: Please bring back the stationery feature. :) thanks.  ·   · 
    JeanneJeanne shared a merged idea: Bring back stationary for composing emails  ·   · 
    mrs joshmrs josh shared a merged idea: how can i change stationary like in old email? or better yet, GIVE ME OLD EMAIL VERSION BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: I hate this new email version with a the purple "YAHOO!". I would like to change mine back to the last version. Where's the stationary?  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: stationery  ·   · 

You asked, we listened. Stationery, a new way to delight your friends and family with Yahoo Mail.

We’ve partnered with Paperless Post, the innovative online stationery experts, to make your emails more beautiful, no matter the occasion. Choose from over 50 templates to bring your emails to life, and change your look as often as you like.

Head to Yahoo Mail, click compose, and enjoy Stationery today!

Stationery is available now for our hundreds of millions of Yahoo Mail users in the United States. We will expand it to our mobile products, international markets and email partners in the future.

2220 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • yahoo
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • rhondarhonda commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

WE HAVE IT NOW AND IT WORKS NICE YOU MUST BE IN REGULAR EMAIL NOT CLASSIC

• Dora MussakDora Mussak commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The letter are to small and I need a litte big, What I can do? my stationar desaper?!!!!!????

• Niel GnesinNiel Gnesin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Stop waiting on idea's and just get them done. Waiting on making moble mail app, not a good idea. Some of the idea's posted here are fantastic. Yahoo go back to your leadership roll, it's time. Yahoo was once the leader in all area's on the Internet, do it again. You're getting all this free feedback, use it and be the leader you once were.

• TSILYA HOFFMANTSILYA HOFFMAN commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi My name is Tsilya Hoffman, My E-mail address is: LA11064@YAHOO.COM I AM VERY UPSET WITH MY YAHOO E-MAIL PAGE BECAUSE I DO NOT HAVE ANY MORE TEXT COLORS AND HIGHLIGHT COLORS OPTIONS THAT I HAD BEFORE FOR LONG TIME. WHERE CAN I FOUND THEM? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!
        THANK YOU VERY MUCH AND HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU VERY SOON.
        BEST
        TSILYA

• Helen WittenHelen Witten commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I dislike (and that is putting it mildly) what you have changed on my computer set up. I want my original set up back.

• Helen WittenHelen Witten commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I do not like you messing with my original format. Return my set up the way it was before you tampered with it.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

there are 25 templates in each featured sections and they are the same in 3 Everyday Birthday Seasonal sections Can you put more templates and different in each featured section Thank you

• Anonymous cAnonymous c commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Mr Yahoo, I will give you 73h to get me back my old yahoo look, if not let me know so i can back up my email then you can delete the account.

PLEASE STOP SENDING ADVERTISEMENT TO MY YAHOO MAIL. DONT MESS UP MY YAHOO MAIL. THANK YOU.

• DannyDanny commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

THE NEW LOOK DOES NOT GIVE ENOUGH SPACE TO READ & SEND EMAILS. WHY THE BACK ROUND CHANGE TO BLUE?

• rhondarhonda commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like the new stationary . I believe that most people are having a problem trying to swith from classic to new .

I hate this new format! It's very difficult to view message responses and history. How do I get the old one back??
        Nobody asked me to change it in the first place!

How do you change the "default" of a paperless post stationary format? Every time I hit compose it opens a new email with a previously chosen stationary format. I would like it to open to just a blank email and then let me choose which stationary I would like to use.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE STATIONERY TO USE IN OUR EMAILS. I USE THEMES ALL THE TIME.

SALLY

• JanetJanet commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes thank you for the very nice stationary I use it all the time. Now give back the font size not just s, m L and xl the chose your one size.

• Veronica  DurbanVeronica Durban commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I hate this new format- I don't understand it! It used to be so easy to use- why must you fix what "ain't" broken. I have thousands of old mails to delete and I don't know how to "quick-delete" them. It will take forever to delete them one by one. Please bring me back to the old format where it will easily go to oldest e-mail and delete whole page at once.

Also please stop asking me to change my pass-word.

Still no stationery icon on my yahoo email account..........am told it's back but where??

• Nicole AndonovNicole Andonov commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm lost. I can't find the "Send" button to send an email. Please bring back my old bar. I don't know what stationary means.
        Thank you

← Previous 1 3 4 5 110 111

Feedback and Knowledge Base