Tell us how we can improve your Yahoo Mail experience.

Please bring back the stationery!!!

Please bring the stationery back!!!

1st ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • yahoo
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    suzanne chapmansuzanne chapman shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Completed  ·  Yahoo Mail Community SupportYahoo Mail Community Support responded  · 

You asked, we listened. Stationery, a new way to delight your friends and family with Yahoo Mail.

We’ve partnered with Paperless Post, the innovative online stationery experts, to make your emails more beautiful, no matter the occasion. Choose from over 50 templates to bring your emails to life, and change your look as often as you like.

Head to Yahoo Mail, click compose, and enjoy Stationery today!

Stationery is available now for our hundreds of millions of Yahoo Mail users in the United States. We will expand it to our mobile products, international markets and email partners in the future.

2257 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • yahoo
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • ANONYMOSANONYMOS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just letting you know I do appreciate that you have stationary to accent my letters and notes when sending to friends, so thanks for that!
        Complaint==you know Valentine's Day is LONG GONE, over 1 month ago get rid of that stationary, also some of the other selections pertain to Holiday season that is long gone, as Christmas. Some are very kiddish! There is an abundance of 'THANK YOU' STATIONARY ALSO. More selections PLEASE.
        I HAVE NOTICE A few new ONES--ST PAT'S DAY IS "one day", AND THE REST ARE SO DUMB--follow your heart, use your head, trust your gut! Now come on, what kids use stationary anyway.....dissatisfied totally!

• ANONYMOUSANONYMOUS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'M GOING TO GIVE IT ONE MORE WEEK TO CHANGE MY E-MAIL BACK ! THEN I'M GOING TO GOOGLE PERMINATLY! IS THIS WHY YAHOO 'S GOING OUT OF BUSINESS? YOUR (TO ME) ALWAYS THE BEST!!! NOW YOU COMPETE WITH OTHER @#%*!!! HOLES, AND TRY TO BETTER YOURSELF, MESSING YOUR ENTIRE SYSTEM UP!WHY!? IF YOU'RE ALREADY THE BEST, WHY COMPARE WITH THE REST!? CHANGES ARE GOOD... BUT LEAVE THE E-MAIL ALONE!!! YOU'LL BE RIGHT BACK TO NUMBER 1!!!

• ANONYMOUSANONYMOUS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YOU ALWAYS CHANGE THINGS ON MY E-MAIL WITHOUT PERMISSION! SOMETHINGS ARE LEFT BETTER ALONE! PLEASE PUT MY E-MAIL BACK THE WAY IT WAS IN THE BEINGING WHEN I FIRST STARTED WITH YAHOO! YOU HAVE AN ATTENDENCE TO CHANG THINGS WHEN YOU WANT, HOW YOU WANT AND THE WAY YOU WANT! YOU ASK US WHAT WE WANT...TNEN PLEASE, GIVE ME WHAT I WANT! THE OLD YAHOO MAIL SYSTEM, AND TAKE THIS @#%*!!! OFF OF MY E-MAIL! I'M OLD SCHOOL! AND I LIKE IT WHAT'S INPROVEMENT TO YOU MAY NOT BE WHAT SOMETIMES WE DON'T WANT. IF IT'S NOT TOO MUCH TOASK FOR, CAN I HAVE MY OLD E-MAIL BACK!? I'VE BEEN TRYING TO GET IT BACK FOR ALMOST A YEAR, WITH NO SUCCESS! HELP ME! PLEASE!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please remove the flickering adds on the right side of my e-mails. It's prevents me from writing a letter/message as to stall it many times.

• Dirty_Old_MadmanDirty_Old_Madman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Another piece of garbage change that I was not asked if I wanted. It just might be time to go to Google mail than put up with this BS.

• Ralph  CooperRalph Cooper commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't seem to print a full page, is this my printer, or can Yahoo fix this problem for me?

GIVE ME BACK MY OLD YAHOO TOO!!!! I AM GOING TO HAVE TO FOUND ANOTHER SOURCE FOR MY EMAILS THAT I CAN ACTUALLY UNDERSTAND. WHOSE GENIUS IDEA WAS THIS, I GUESS YOU MIGHT SAY IT CATCHES YOUR EYE, BUT THAT IS ALL!!!

MY EMAILS HAVE BEEN HACKED INTO, AND I CANT READ ANY MAIL, AND IT KEEPS SAYING ITS MY INTERNET WHEN ITS NOT. I LIKE THE OLD WAY, YOU SEE WHO SENT IT, YOU SEE THE MAIN SUBJECT AND YOU CAN PUT YOUR MOUSE ON THAT PART AND READ THE FIRST PART OF THE LETTER, WITHOUT CLICKING ON IT, AND IF YOU WANTED TO SEND A RESPONSE TO THE LETTER, YOU JUST WENT DOWN BELOW TO SEND, AND COMMENT, I HATE WHATS GOING ON NOW, ITS NOT SHOWING MY MAIL, TOO MANY POPUPS ON THE SIDES, AND MY GOOD MAIL IS BEING SPAMED AND TO RESPOND TO IT NOW, I HAVE TO CLICK ON TOP TO GET A NEW PAGE OR COMPOSE A NEW LETTER ALL TOGETHER. AND THERES NO WAY TO CLICK ON THE TOP TO CHANGE THE SETTING TO SEEING WHAT EMAILS CERTAIN PEOPLE SENT, STARTING FROM A-Z AND THAT WAY I CAN DELETE IT FASTER. GET RID OF THE POP UPS, I DONT LIKE THEM AND I DONT USE THEM AND I DONT WANT THEM. MAKE IT EASIER TO USE, SEEING, RESPONDING, DELETING. THANKS.

• Beverly TerryBeverly Terry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please bring back the old yahoo so I can use it on my android phone. It is not user friendly. I have to use my computer at home for my emails.

• Beverly TerryBeverly Terry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

is stationary on the android phone. Cant find it. I also don't like the new emai on the android phone. I cannot find my contacts, etc. I want it the way it was, the way I look at it from my computer at home

Yahoo users outside the States would prefer something a little less orientated towards American culture. The old stationery was excellent but I don't really forsee using the new stuff. Too simplistic and cheesy, not the same quality

I love your stationary options . But please fix the problem with yahoo Mail so it loads, and I can return to that instead of BASIC YAHOO.
        THANKS

• leslieleslie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I open my yahoo account this morning and was flabbergasted I couldn't use it it is not user friendly it is not easy to navigate and it's ending nightmare why did you not warn us why did you not ask s if he would want it it is rude it is horrible I am thinking of getting rid of my yahoo account it is not user friendly please put it back the old way it's got too much extraneous garbage on it all these stupid pictures I just want my account with straight words I don't need pictures and I want to be able to see my old emails I want to be able to go back to my old emails and stored emails I want to go back to my centaccount I want to be able to do stuff that's too easy you have made it too complicated you guys supposed to be sitting around bored or something because this is unimaginable

← Previous 1 3 4 5 112 113

Feedback and Knowledge Base