Tell us how we can improve your Yahoo Mail experience.

Please bring back the stationery!!!

Please bring the stationery back!!!

1st ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    suzanne chapmansuzanne chapman shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Sheri ConwaySheri Conway shared a merged idea: I liked the old way. I happen to like stationary. you say tab is back? I can't get it. Put it back the old way!  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Liked your stationary option. Why not provide free card themes: Birthday... Sure a large percentage of your users would appreciate it!!  ·   · 
    LeliaLelia shared a merged idea: Bring back the stationery! You have ruined Yahoo Mail.  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Stationary and emoticons should be a right for all of us yahoo users not a privilege for the few  ·   · 
    Not For Public EyesNot For Public Eyes shared a merged idea: Give back the background stationery! I tried to send a holiday themed stationery background, and couldn't find any stationery, at all!  ·   · 
    Not For Public EyesNot For Public Eyes shared a merged idea: Are you not providing stationary for our email backgrounds, anymore?! I wanted to send a specially themed email, and I could'nt find your  ·   · 
    Karen LighthallKaren Lighthall shared a merged idea: I want my stationery back!! **** it! What happened to it?? I LOVED using this option!  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: i m not getting stationary options in my yahoo mail  ·   · 
    steffansteffan shared a merged idea: bring back the stationery option please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Hard to see with the dark color background. Stationery??  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: stationay  ·   · 
    SamuelmanSamuelman shared a merged idea: Gettin' better, but not the best  ·   · 
    kathi stambaughkathi stambaugh shared a merged idea: i think that you ought to bring back the stationery  ·   · 
    kathi stambaughkathi stambaugh shared a merged idea: I LIKE IT, BUT I MISS THE STATIONERY  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: I am extremely dissappointed that the stationery option has been removed. I don't understand why it was.  ·   · 
    kathi stambaughkathi stambaugh shared a merged idea: I LIKE IT, BUT I MISS THE STATIONERY  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Wallpaper  ·   · 
    vickyvicky shared a merged idea: please bring back the stationary  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Yahoo: Please bring back the Stationery feature in Mail.  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: bring back stationery  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: stationery  ·   · 
    majedamajeda shared a merged idea: message and theme  ·   · 
    Dusty DruidDusty Druid shared a merged idea: Pretty obvious that users don't matter to Yahoo.  ·   · 
    Belinda DowningBelinda Downing shared a merged idea: WHERE IS ALL THE "STATIONERY" USED FOR EMAILS?!  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Can not stand this new yahoo mail.... Please bring back the stationary... this new version is horrible  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: I would very much appreciate having the choices of background stationery as we had before  ·   · 
    jojo shared a merged idea: love it  ·   · 
    Robyn StandmoreRobyn Standmore shared a merged idea: Please bring back the stationery!  ·   · 
    LisaLisa shared a merged idea: Please bring back stationery and lose the flicker. It makes it difficult to view mail. Thank you!!  ·   · 
    restore previous version of e-mail!!!!!restore previous version of e-mail!!!!! shared a merged idea: bring back the stationary option!!!!! and the font size options and the color options!!!!!!!!  ·   · 
    Diane BatesDiane Bates shared a merged idea: the color for the text does not work, only yhe highlight!! Dont like it. Bring back the stationery!!  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Bring old format back!! I hate new format. Can't find stationary, change font color, etc.  ·   · 
    Joyce AndersonJoyce Anderson shared a merged idea: I'm beginning to like the new Yahoo!...Thank you!...BUT, please restore the STATIONARY option...Thank you, again!  ·   · 
    DianeDiane shared a merged idea: What happened to the Yahoo stationery icon? How can I restore it to the toolbar? Thank you.  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: bring back the options for composing like the stationery  ·   · 
    Har LoHar Lo shared a merged idea: Please bring back the stationery feature. :) thanks.  ·   · 
    JeanneJeanne shared a merged idea: Bring back stationary for composing emails  ·   · 
    mrs joshmrs josh shared a merged idea: how can i change stationary like in old email? or better yet, GIVE ME OLD EMAIL VERSION BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: I hate this new email version with a the purple "YAHOO!". I would like to change mine back to the last version. Where's the stationary?  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: stationery  ·   · 

1446 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Sherri McKeeSherri McKee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is just the most frustrating circumstance. I really liked the stationery, I liked the visual 'face' of the old email . This is just a carbon copy of gmail, which I don't use and never have liked. It feels like going back to the early 90's.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yeah, you have really messed up email. Can't believe it. I had yahoo email since 2000. It has really gone bad in the last four months. What are you doing? Trying to drive everyone to G mail?
        I don't want G mail, I want my old reliable Yahoo email.

• BJ STICKLESBJ STICKLES commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I AM A DISABLED VETERAN WHO WANTS TO INCLUDE A FLAG OR SERVICE LOGO BACKGROUND TO MY COMPOSING. THIS PLAIN, BORING NOTHING BACKGROUND IS UNACCEPTABLE.

The Stationery feature from previous versions of Yahoo Mail is no longer available. We’re always working to improve Yahoo Mail and want to hear from you about the changes you're seeing.

They are always working to "improve" Yahoo Mail by screwing it up and taking away features. Nice, Yahoo. If I didn't already have a few hundred professional and personal contacts with my Yahoo email on file, I would jump ship. What fools you are.

ffdyyuv7 7865xz4eryugh jkkjfdhkhlh hfdnmmbmnjh kjjkgcfkjhkc lkhjhcfu lkiyiutd iityurt

i do not like the new changes it will not let me open my emails until i click on it three or four times then a link will pop up and ask if you want to load the basic email and this is just crazy to go thru all of that just to open ones email ugh please bring back the other version haven't people been told if its not broke then do not fix it

It is really weird after the change. After improvement it should be user friendly but it is not.
        Earlier we could go to the last msg with just a click and similarly to the first message. But we cannot now why. I want to use the old version....

• Jaime Jaime commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thank you for your services, I have been with a Yahoo customer/member since 1996 maybe earlier and have really enjoyed your style.
        Yahoo was the first means/experiences of e-mail communication between me and my wife and kids when traveling out of country or state.
        It was an exciting and a wonderful way of communicating with my family when deployed overseas.
        It made our life tolerable, and Yahoo has always been our way of communicating. All my kids are growing and I have set up accounts for them to continue to e-mail.
        You have made some awesome leaps and bounds in the e-mail industry and I truly appreciate that.
        However this last change to the e-mail has really been very challenging for us.
        It has made it very difficult and confusing when sending out e-mails.
        Therefore I request, that if you can somehow switch me back to the older Outlook version you had prior to this new style? It would truly simplify our method of communication.

Sincerely,
        Jaime Garza
        USMC, Retired
        Semper Fi

• AnnAnn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also, there is basically no way to contact customer service. Today the link is not working......

• AnnAnn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It does not matter if you can change the background on the screeen on which your own mail appears. What would be nice would be having the ability to add a background design or photo to emails that one is sending. That way you can send a nice image if you are wishing someone a happy birthday, happy anniversary, get well, happy holidays, etc. I have also considered dropping yahoo mail for this and other reasons. You used to provide the ability to put images, designs, photos, etc, as background in emails. Will you be providing this in the future? If so, when?

Your "new updated" version of Yahoo Mail really sucks. I would drop it in a heartbeat but it is associated with my e-mail account on my web server and I don't want to give up my "old" address..

I am not happy with Yahoo changes and all the time wasting changes that don't make my Yahoo experience better! Let's compare what you do to my business?
        I design bicycles, really good ones. I spend years to design for my customers which are people/users. Now I have a great success with many users who love my bike design. Next I ignore them and place a new design on the market which
        very few new users like. Now I decide to stop supporting my 1st bicycle design with no parts available. Then I tell my loyal customers to ride the new bike they don't like. What's the result? My self proclaimed pride and I know better than my
        Customer attitude just helped my competition. I killed my company also. Hey Yahoo does this compute. Wall Street and a few out of touch programmers do not know better than your own customers! Get rid of the dummies and wake up!
        Roll this mess back or your mis guided pride will end your self proclaimed reign as the king of Email....appease the masses we are your business and we don't need you.... You need us and the longer you wait the more you lose us!

This typical of your arbitrary attitude: I wanted to add my vote to the the First ranked comment, but you don't accept any votes on that anymore! I use Yahoo Basic but now it does not have any useful stationery anymore. Instead I have a toolbar which I do not want and never use.

• Annie KatzmanAnnie Katzman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

NO one likes the new format..... go back to the same ol' simple and useful basic email otherwise I (and many many others) will have to find another email system elsewhere. I see no point in keeping this account open
        if I can't read the email sitting there waiting, or even download your new "basic email".
        Yahoo email has become totally useless. You've cut your own throat.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 72 73

Feedback and Knowledge Base