Tell us how we can improve your Yahoo Mail experience.

Getting a "problem loading" message when I click on my mail tab

Getting a problem loading message at times and when I do get access to my mail I can't read it..FIX IT PLEASED!

7th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Teri HaavikTeri Haavik shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Fix my e-mail!!!!  ·   · 

13 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • saeidsaeid commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

the most stupid update ever, i have 2 account with yahoo for my emails
        non working,
        i guess i have to switcht to GMAIL.
        after your latest update can not open emails
        most of time only the first one open the hang on next n next one.
        that was really dum move from YAHOO

• saeidsaeid commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this is your worst update ever.
        you should fire all team member
        i can not open my emails
        what is going on YAHOO.

• NickNick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Did I vote for this one?

Hmm - don't remember that. It does happen sometimes. always has. Just one of those things.

• KBoKBo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So happy it's not just me! Haven't been able to view my mail since they've changed. I'm definitely considering switching my email to gmail......

• Vincent T. CiullaVincent T. Ciulla commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yahoo Mail Community Support should hand their heads in shame. In my humble opinion.

It is only a theory, but the only one supported by the facts.

• Vincent T. CiullaVincent T. Ciulla commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yahoo Customer Care should be Yahoo Customer (I don't)Care. In my humble opinion.

It is only a theory, but the only one supported by the facts.

• Judi CrawfordJudi Crawford commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

AGREE with all comments. Trouble loading ETC ETC AND now NO 'SEND' BUTTON!
        I really would change but reluctant because of advising people etc BUT may have to if ALL the current problems are not fixed SOON.
        You have employed incompetent programmers OR not provided them with sufficient detail. why CHANGE FROM SOMETHING THAT WAS WORKING?

• OrfelOrfel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i also have the same problem. can't open my mails with this "loading problem error",
        "We’re sorry, but there appears to be a problem loading the message "Your CEB Club Password".
        Try Again". it's the same for all my messages.

• NickNick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There's an old saying goes "If it ain't broken don't fix it". Was Yahoo mail broken? I don't think so! Worked fine for me, anyway ... unlike now!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Obviously we are all very unhappy with the UPGRADE. At least I could read the messages. Now I have no idea if I have any. PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM.

• anne auldonanne auldon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

well i don't know what planet you live on yahoo but i am tired to trying to get an answer to the very above question: problem loading email....
        you guys have made a MESS of the "new" Yahoo. Now i have even MORE problems. Is it worth it to stay with you...i have folders i need to keep

Feedback and Knowledge Base