Tell us how we can improve your Yahoo Mail experience.

I'd like the option to save all recipients on an email into a Contact Group

When I receive an email, I'd like the option to save all of recipients on that email into a Contact Group.

2nd ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    DanaDana shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Responded  ·  Product SupportAdminProduct Support (Admin, Yahoo) responded  · 

We appreciate your feedback! I’ve made a note of this and we will be carefully considering your feedback when planning the future of Yahoo Mail. Comments like yours are the best way we have to understand how to build a better product for all our users.

If you have any other feedback or concerns about the new Yahoo Mail interface, please post another idea, or vote up your favorite existing ideas. We love to hear your ideas, and we consider all feedback when deciding on new features for Yahoo Mail.

Thank you once again for posting such great feedback, we really appreciated hearing this!

31 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've noticed other bugs. If I delete contacts in the old version, when the contact list sticks, all of the old deleted contacts return in the new version. If I open up two screens to keep the inbox open while editing my contacts, the contacts list becomes unusable until I close all browser sessions. Definitely a lot of bugs...

• YolandaYolanda commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with this request! It is very difficult to make a distribution list on the web. With gmail, you can cut and past an excel column and it loads up, why does yahoo make it so difficult?

This new format is very confusing and I now find myself making mistakes or not seeing a new message from someone . Please return to original format

I DO NOT LIKE THIS FORMAT AT ALL. IT MAKES FINDING EMAILS VERY DIFFICULT. I WOULD LIKE TO RETURN TO THE ORIGINAL FORMAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when changing yahoo mail why were WE not given the option to stay with the original?

@Jean & Gert, I TOTALLY AGREE! WHAT A MESS TEHY MADE OF THIS SITE! Half the time you can't get ANYTHING to work on this Yahoo site!

• Tinh QuangTinh Quang commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't like the new changes. I can't group friends - have to go through each one to find their email addresses. I have to click several times for an email to open. I can't easily add a new contact. Not a happy camper.

• Gert SantosGert Santos commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am tottaly confused with this new format,I cannot open some of my mail.I would like to go back to what it was before other wise I may have to leave yahoo and go to where it is not soo complicated.Please send me a reply on this matter so that I will know you have read it......

• JeanJean commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's an absolute mess, sorry but I'am going leave Yahoo. like other have
        said it's confusing and time consuming and not at all helpful'

The changes you made to the system deleted emails I have saved for my end of the year report for my job . I can also say this will hurt my business if I can't save emails and I would have to find another email source if this problem can't be solved .

• Jose MendozaJose Mendoza commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I do not know why we cannot save in our contact list, the e-mail of our new recipients anymore.
        I remember Yahoo Classic it was excellent.

I don't like it. I get mail to people in my contacts list from them to them. I don't need to read somebody elses mail.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base