Tell us how we can improve your Yahoo Mail experience.

I hate the new format. This system makes forwarding,replying,&sending to complicated.

I hate this new format! This system makes forwarding, replying, & sending too complicated. Why didn't I receive a warning about the change? Where is my user guide? You people at YAHOO suck.

7th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    candace ramsahoicandace ramsahoi shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

15 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • JamesJames commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I HATE your new email format!! Return to the old format. When I forward or reply, you link EVERYTHING TOGETHER and I CANNOT TELL WHO GETS WHAT!! You are IDIOTS!! Stick your new format where the sun don't shine!!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

From what I've experienced, yahoo is more concerned with ADVERTISING than with its users!! If you are reading users' comments, you would be switching it back to the previous format.

• SusanSusan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

DON'T JUST MAKE PEOPLE ANGRIER, DO SOMETHING; whats the point of asking for feedback if you aren't going to make any changes, this same problem was voiced in different ways but all meaning the same thing, WE DO NOT LIKE IT AND WE DO NOT WANT IT, SO CHANGE IT OR LOSE ME AND THE REST WHO HAVE BEEN USING YAHOO FOR YEARS!

• Katrin K.Katrin K. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dear Product Support (or not support),
        You should better say "Thank you for still using Yahoo Mail!" that would make more sense :-)

• A TomkinsA Tomkins commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

ok at first BUT they are like all the rest that they think what is best for the users,its so slow that I could cook a 10 course meal waiting for it to load and then be able to sign out if there is nothing impotent to read you have sit on your *** waiting for the drop down menu under your name as if I have time to waste. From what I have seen it a giant leap backwards, but the know it alls do not give a **** about us to big to care. The only way to get (hurt) them is to cancel and go someplace else. Really do not hold your breath its hard to move a company that is only interested in the MONEY not customers

• Sum TuusSum Tuus commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why did you take away features??? Why can't I underline? I NEED tabs to work!!

I am sure people worked hard an there are germs of new ideas but this thing was put in place way before it is ready. This is a great disservice to customers. For the first time in years I am thinking of leaving this Yahoo company.
        The old mail should be reinstated immediately and changes introduced gradually, with opt outs.

• DDDD commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Pix: It is absolutely NOT you. This new email interface that Yahoo has foolishly released is virtually unusable. What the **** where they thinking??

It is so bad, that I have taken the large decision to cease using Yahoo mail althogether and now moved to GMX - and I have been a Yahoo mail user since the late 90's.

My new mail provider is still providing me with outdated and crazy concepts liked Tabbed emails, sort by sender, sensible toolbars, buttons at the top, no coversations, no adverts and true multitaking. I mean, who'd want that old fashioned stuff Yahoo? Pffft!

Seriously folks, Yahoo are either incapable or unable to fix this mail mess. If they could,they would have. I think they are in far too deep and too arrogant to reverse this stupid UI they have inflicted (without permission) on their users.

Time to move on and find something better. Not that finding something better is much of a challenge anymore.

Idiots! Yahoo - your infantile, unfunctional and buggy email is bleeding you customers left right and centre and you don't seem to care or be capable of delivering a solution.

I have no idea how you can show up to work every day knowing the loathing and disgust your email customers have for your new product. It is very widely disliked, and that is being polite.

Fix it or perish.

• sandisandi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i so totally agree with you Candace, and I really like the way Yahoo dont get back to you

Totally agree with the post. I hate the new format, too. Your constant changes are not improving anything. Why don't you leave it alone!! I am to the point of getting another e-mail account elsewhere!

• Carol CamposCarol Campos commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I totally agree with the above! I will NOT stay with Yahoo unless you un-complicate things - I have enough stresses in my life without this! WHY can you not let us choose to go back to the old system? Someone is being paid to be frighteningly inefficient for your company.

• PixPix commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't friggin' figure out how to delete stuff out of the email chain when I want to forward. I don't always want to forward everything. Am I missing something, am I completely stupid or is it the new Yahoo mail?! I"m so frustrated!

Feedback and Knowledge Base