Tell us how we can improve your Yahoo Mail experience.

I need my old yahoo back! I am missing messages because they seem buried in the conversation feature. I really don't like it!

I really don't like the conversation feature. If I send an email to 60 people and 2 people reply with questions, I want those in separate messages, not buried in the original message.

I am in IT Supervisor for Data and Applications. I know people don't like change, but this is affecting a lot of communication. It is not good.

9th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Laurie EvansLaurie Evans shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • fredfred commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Today I forwarded an email, but the body did not stay in my part of the text.
        “ All the history for that email got sent to everybody I forwarded to. I do not send the history of any email out, I delete it. How do I shut this history **** off or do I just leave yahoo.
        History is my **** business and not yours.
        I absolutely hate yahoo for all these unexpected,unexplained changes.” My email was very unstable and useless for several weeks afterward the change.
        Anon

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why don't you people learn to use Yahoo Mail? The Conversation feature can be disabled and you will resume receiving emails individually.

On your Yahoo Mail page, hover over the gear icon in the upper-right corner
        Select Settings
        Select Viewing email
        Locate Enable Conversations and uncheck the box to disable this feature
        Click Save

Enable or disable Conversations in Yahoo Mail -- http://help.yahoo.com/kb/index?locale=en_US&y=PROD_MAIL_ML&page=content&id=SLN15805

• ReneeRenee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This feature is horrible. It is difficult to find message and can easily "respond" to wrong people in a group message.

Feedback and Knowledge Base