Tell us how we can improve your Yahoo Mail experience.

Issues with moving mails to folders

I am unable to move mail into folders by clicking on the "Move" button on the top bar. I am forced to click on "Folders" and then click on my email and physically drag it into the chosen folder.

14th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    VidyaVidya shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't move my messages by clicking or dragging, nor can I get help to open to find out the problem. What was the point of making the changes in yahoo mail? It certainly wasn't for the better.

• ClaudiaClaudia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have to select and click on the folder I want to move something to and do it over and over and over again and again and it still doesn't want to move! IT VERY FRUSTRATING!! I'm just about at a point of saying FORGET Yahoo and start using a different email address! Since things are SO Different They Are A Pain In The Butt!! It just doesn't work like it use to and it used to be a lot more user friendly..........it will mean changing everything for my business email too! Very Disappointed, and getting really tired of the whole frustration!

This is a very frustrating problem for me as well! I'll try dragging, but why doesn't it work anymore? I can sometimes move one and then after that, I must close the window, reopen and try again.

thanks for that, your way has just worked for me, too. What has Yahoo done to a perfectly good site? The mind boggles, are they trying to get rid of us?

Feedback and Knowledge Base