Tell us how we can improve your Yahoo Mail experience.

Yahoo mail extremly slow crashes laggs since OCT 2013 FIX it pls

Yahoo mail extremly slow crashes laggs since OCT 2013 FIX it pls

5th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Ruben RbgRuben Rbg shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

23 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • RonBRonB commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Load times and send times are very, very slow compared even to older versions of Yahoo mail. It should be at least as fast as the older Yahoo mail versions.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

whether my desktop, or laptop, many many emails do not get sent. I get a fairly long email weekely fro a local politician giving updates about "things going on around town". since the changes I never, never can get the email, just a stupid little disc whirling and whirling. Yesterday i sent a short email to a friend, got an 'error" box, saying could not be sent. I may have tried the send button a few times. slammed it closed in disgust because i was late for an appointment. I did not close the yahoo maile, guess what...the person received 4 of the emails when I checked this morning. This is absurd, the changes were unnecessary and hard to navigate. I now hat yahoo as much as I did hotmail and am considering changing everything to the gmail that came with the chromebook and I think my phone and tablet

• janejane commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My Yahoo account has been fine until a about 3 weeks ago, now it is a nightmare as it is mega slow and keeps freezing/crashing. Have I got a virus? It is certainly poorly!

• AdrienneAdrienne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

response time horrible, very slow, like it needs caffeine, and until it gets its coffee in the morning, its not working. strange

• SurfbornSurfborn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

1/30/14 Yahoo mail doesn't let me open any messages. If I click on a message, I get a blue blank page.

I do not see a term of service to agree with but I am fed up with Yahoo to say it is slow is all too true I has been a on going problem for some time and trying to get a person to talk with is impossible. You are never available. I am going to change my provider

My e-mail is very slow too! I can't even move e-mails to folders! Thinking of switching to a new mail account from a different company!

• GrahamGraham commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I wish they would just stop FU**ing about with it and leave it alone!!!! Let us decide what version we want to use rather than force whatever sh*t on us they want!!!!

Remember how these cyber corporate Mafiosos think-like Bernie Maddoff-"At the end of the deal money was made-plenty of it-investing Is as America as Wall Street Pie-if fools out there don't know how too defend their'interests'-***** 'em: let 'em choke on their stupid decisions."
        It's cold folks-but is real. The God that governs the world of $$$ and Power is: G=Gold,O=Oil,D=Dollars!!!!!

The new mafia power Is cyber control power. China-yea: the various drug lord families with billions of $$$ can afford to buy (invest) into whatever satellite can offer space for transmissions.

The AttorneyGeneral has to set up some agency to corner these fraudulent LIpLIPLIP's-Note how some these con-pro's have accents strongly from Mexico!!

Hello anonymous and others-am telling like it is-there are 'pro-corporate cyber muscles' that can get into ur computer by whatever con job-better than the card sharps at the tables in Las Vegas-and cause havoc and insanity until eventually the victim gives in any purchases the $39-$79.00 offer for anti virus and PC security. Get names from them (their phony names but get it)-ask what state there in or where there calling from-what is the name of the company they work for-make copies of whatever u see them controlling on ur PC-ASK FOR A PHONE #:IF THEY U ONE-HA-U HAVE THEM HALF HANDCUFFED-WHY SHOULD THEY GIVE U A PH# WHEN UR CALLING THEM!! TRY AN VOICE RECORD EVERYTHING SAID-THEY WILL ASK U FOR PERMISSION TO CONTROL UR COMPUTER-THEYCAN DOTHIS ONCE UR ON THEIR AIRWAVE LENGTH. Hope this helped.

I trusted some $#%%^&#@ allowing that smart con-artist in this 24/7 help line for computes to get into my computer. It ended up with some BS analysis of this an that being wrong but lo like the cyber messiah he offered to cure all my computer ills if I just buy his product with various price ranges. I got hooked and robbed. Now to I eliminate these cyber alley thieves-the icon with the smiling facer and blue phone under him. I have webroot secure anywhere-an going to try and run it-any other suggestions-am jneergard@yahoo.com

I'm having a terrible time with Yahoo being slow to respond or unresponsive. This is SSOOOO FRUSTRATING. I'll have to switch to Gmail or something else if this continues.

Yahoo is going downhill lately. Ever since your newest "makeover" the site experiences the worst lagging in sending e-mails. The site freezes up and it is nearly impossible to send/open anything lately. Not sure what happened to the trusted Yahoo I grew up with and loved in my 20's. I will definitely be parting ways with Yahoo unless things don't change for the better.

• AdelAdel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please resolve your problem
        slow opening mail
        even hang on half way or even at the beginning of opening the mail
        what the heck is this improvement this destruction not improvement
        dam please return to last old system or template
        this is getting ugly every day

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base