Tell us how we can improve your Yahoo Mail experience.

The new e-mail SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he new e-mail SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3rd ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    DarrinDarrin shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

26 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You have made yahoo mail totally unusable. Period. Keep it simple, go back to the way it was.

• DD commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

After having a Yahoo account for probably 20 years, I am going to switch to another e-mail provider (anything has to be better than this). This is the WORST e-mail system. It takes forever to find a past e-mail because it's buried in specific e-mail stream and then you have to make sure you're on the right one within the stream to respond. IT'S HORRIBLE AND FRUSTRATING!!!

I'm curious, why aren't you listening to the consumers? It's as if you WANT to drive people away...and you're succeeding!

• gg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree... Fire the whole yahoo email team and start from scratch.

• yeah rightyeah right commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

a year ago the yahoo email was fine. within a year 2 major changes were made. first was the stupid tab thingie... you implemented your own tabs and you prohibited from my to open emails in diff tabs. just as i was geting used to that 1 major change which was ******* me off big time, a secong groundbraking change was made. now i cant f-ing stand how the email works! super seriously, now you stack the emails all together.. I see how this can be a good idea but I cant figure it out for the life of me! super stupid materialization of what could have been a good idea. at least give us the OPTION to use the OLD LAYOUT! jeez.. you guys.... I want to brake my monitor! and what is this **** about adding our email to send feedback when that feedback button IS IN THE EMAIL! If this is another reason to spam me... and i have to "agree to the terms of service"? ah **** this sucks SOOOOO much!!!! Yahoo user for 14 years and thats what i get.

• regina_syt@yahoo.comregina_syt@yahoo.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We've been tolerating for many months.... this is HORRIBLE!!!

This new email format is NOT USER FRIENDLY, IT TAKES FOREVER TO LOAD, AND BY THE TIME IT LOADS, THERE'S AN ERROR!!! (don't ask me if I've switched to the BASIC version, I did!!!)

Like many here, I can't believe that after using Yahoo!Mail for so many years, it became so bad recently!

I think the entire Yahoo!Mail team should be fired! SERIOUSLY!!!!

I agree, its the worst. Too many issues with it to post them all. Let's just say that I am moving back to my GMAIL account and unfortunately so are many of my friends.

• didi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

BAD. people sending me emails, both individuals and businesses, notify me via phone or text, that emails to me are returning as undeliverable. No help via phone and no response to emails to Help Center

Must have been designed and implemented by the same clowns doing the less than affordable ACA.

• contactcontact commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i agree with derek armstrong, the current lay out will only make people look elsewhere for a more usefriendly email account. the old set up was pretty perfect... and now on a daily basis the new set up is confusing and not userfriently. Yahoo you will loose customers if you do not do something about this,,,

• Derek ArmstrongDerek Armstrong commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've been using Yahoo all my "Net" life ... but this is too frustrating for words... everyone's telling you and your not listening... this will be the death of Yahoo mail unless you change it back and soon... you may have lost a lot of money making changes that haven't worked ... but persevering with it will cost you your business ... think again and listen to the people... they're who really counts not some programmers ego or an accountants balance book... ???

• troy Dtroy D commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this split email screen is the worst. the attachment goes to the bottom of the page which is impossible to open. WtF was wrong with the last email configuration?. I think it's the building frustration that will have people paying $5 for the "New" email wiithout the sidebars & plethora of irritating ads!

This new format is so awful. Why don't you give us the option of choosing the new or old format.

• KrisKris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't like the "improvements" that were made. I just tried to send an email to someone and the stupid send button does not work. You also can't get back to your Inbox by clicking the word "Inbox" which is ridiculous. Please fix the **** email so things actually work!!!!

• KathyKathy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Doesn't work for me. Don't know if people received msg.
        Leave it like it used go be, Please!!!!!!! Thank you.

• ZoranZoran commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am not good in English, but they understand what i write... Long time i couldnt understand why they implement this stuped "ME" **** and complete chat insted emails! Like you sad Darrin, i lost myself in searching in ******* list to replay on last email and to find attachment what i needed! Maybe this stpid morons have found some easiest way to spy in bulk way!!! ******* morons i dont give a **** if you do something with all my ******* mails...before i start to write i have all backuped... I like Yahoo a lot before as i used this email also 15 years, but they just have do everything to hate them! ******* idiots.... and on my language: Jebem ih u usta sugava sve redom!

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base