Tell us how we can improve your Yahoo Mail experience.

can't get into my email account! dont have the phone number anymore and don't remember the security answer that I made almost 10 years ago

can't get into my email account! dont have the phone number anymore and don't remember the security answer that I made almost 10 years ago Called customer service I was on hold for almost 2hrs. Has to be an easier way to log on to my account

12th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    nonenone183@yahoo.comnonenone183@yahoo.com shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

If you are having trouble accessing your account the first thing you can try is our Password Helper.

This will allow you to choose to either recover your account using an alternate email address or phone number you may have added to your account, or if these are not available, your security questions.

If you still have trouble accessing your account you can contact the Account Security team by filling out this Help form.

Please submit a request on this issue by selecting “Password and sign in” as the topic, and “unable to sign in” as the sub-topic. Please click “Email” and when the form asks for your security question and answer please either provide your best guess, or write “I don’t know”.

Note: Be sure to completely fill out the help form so that the support team has all of the information necessary to assist you.

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Barbara AlexanderBarbara Alexander commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want to keep my original login account I opened a new account and all my mail from my original account can not be retrieved I could not get into my original account. This is my original login

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need help getting into my email account i have had for years. forgot password and have new phone # so can't get reset code sent to me. What do I do now? can.'t get anyone on phones and have filled out several customer care reports. how can they contact me if they are just using yahoo account? I have alternate email and no answer there either.

• RR commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have filled out 3 customer care forms requesting help to access my email. It has been 4 days and still no help.Where is customer help??

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

what good is having a account if when something goes wrong you can t talk to someone

Feedback and Knowledge Base