Tell us how we can improve your Yahoo Mail experience.

get rid of the new yahoo mail. sucks.

please do not change anything else. everything you do turns to ****.

2nd ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    cathycathy shared a merged idea: Get rid of this new yahoo mail.  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: get rid of the new yahoo mail  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: get rid of the new yahoo mail, bring back the old with the delete button  ·   · 
    Nancy Nancy shared a merged idea: Get rid of the new Yahoo Mail page.  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Get rid of the new yahoo email  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Get rid of the new yahoo email...  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Please get rid of the new Yahoo mail format!!! I hate it!!! I can't get emails to move from folder to another!!!  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: How can I get RID OF the new Yahoo Mail. It is very confusing. I don't know what is being included and who is getting a copy. It is HORRIBLE  ·   · 
    John BuxtonJohn Buxton shared a merged idea: How about getting rid of the new Yahoo mail ?  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Get rid of this new yahoo mail version.  ·   · 
    Marsha TenretMarsha Tenret shared a merged idea: Get rid of the new Yahoo e-mail format...hate it!!!!  ·   · 

53 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

my computer is too old and too slow for this new version, the older version was fine, why isn't is possible to keep using it?

If the new update worked at all, I would be able to pick the things that are wrong with it.

Yesterday's problem was I couldn't open an email, then I suddenly started get random old deleted emails. And "Loading" terminal mode.
        Today's problem is "Loading". That's all.

It is really bad and sooooooooooooo slow I could nap waiting for things to download and be sent.

• tomtom commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The new e-mail came out, I didn't choose it, and now my account has either disapeared or been hacked. I can't log in and my password and secret question have been changed. I can't get to my contacts, e-mail, monthly bills, or anything else. I have been trying to get in touch with customer care for 4 days - no response to my 5 e-mails, and over 2 hours on hold on the phone. I guess Yahoo is belly up!!!

• MikeMike commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The new yahoo is ****, I have had the same email for 10 plus years and I am really thinking of forgetting about this email and moving to anything else other than Yahoo. Yahoo was great but really needs to change this back. The change is not for the better... 10 years of loyalty and I have to hesitation to delete this email account and move to another email service. CHANGE IT BACK. so many problems

• Dr Caroline I.E.Okojie Dr Caroline I.E.Okojie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

TO my Esteemed Yahoo Team. Dear Yahoo, I would like to let you know that I would be opening my Yahoo e-mail boxes at : Carolieaokojie@yahoo.com and Carolieaokojie2@yahoo.com from my NOKIA mobile telephone device with telephone number : 2349093214983 . I would be most grateful if you could make it possible for me to access my e-mail box from my NOKIA mobile telephone device , using this telephone number . Thank you for taking care of the security of my yahoo e-mail boxes . GOD Bless . Warm regards from, Dr Carol Okojie

Now I can't even 'sign out' of my yahoo email account!!
        I can't move certain (don't know how these are determined) emails to folders.
        Can't print a clear document!
        Can't find some of my emails, to or from!!!
        This email format is a disaster!!!

• Mike KennedyMike Kennedy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The new format on Windows is dreadful. Please provide the possibility to go back to the old format. I find it very difficult to the original email when others have replied to it and I end up including someone else's reply with my reply.
        Also as soon as you draft a reply it appears as part of the email in the inbox. It is then very difficult to remove. There are all sorts of dangers of sending rubbish.

I don't want to change email provider but I will have if I cannot go back to the previous email system. Luckily the Apple and Android yahoo mail has not been changed and is useable.

• Susan BSusan B commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My best idea is for the Board of Directors to fire Marissa Mayer.. the new CEO responsible for this disaster and bring back the team that designed and managed the old email that we all... obviously... loved.

As for me... I'm not waiting... after 16 years, my Yahoo Mail account will be closed by Dec 31st. I'm just finishing up the transition to my new email account at outlook.com which works beautifully. Folders, normal look for the Inbox, forwarding works, attachments work.... it has everything that Yahoo used to have except Tabs. I like tabs, but they aren't essential for me. My friends who need tabs have gone to GMX.com and like that very much. So there are 2 good options out there for an new email provider: outlook.com if you don't need tabs but want everything else we used to have and GMX.com if you want/need tabs.

I HATE this new Yahoo Mail.........................................it is now a challenge to send simple forward mail !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I realize you have 'pat phrases' to deal with public, however, this format of the email is totally disgusting and as one person put it, 'extremely embarrassing'. I will not put up with extra wording on the screen which distracts me from the main topic, not being able to see the bc and bcc, not being able to check the incoming email as being spam (which happens on a daily basis), not being able to see the FULL messages of each part of the email to determine what I am doing next, not being able to see my folders at a glance without going out of email and into folders, AND THERE IS MORE. I will look at other email providers if you do not correct your mistakes extremely soon. As one person put it, "there is no reason to change something that works". Put your staff onto a different project if they have that much idle time on their hands. Oh yes, 'hearing this' and correcting your mistakes are quite different.

• StephanieStephanie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The new format is a disaster. I cannot keep track of my conversations and how on earth do you delete a draft if you decide to not use it.

This format is confusing and am seriously considering changing my provider after some 20 years of being a Yahoo user:(

• Carl JohnsonCarl Johnson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I cannot even check my newest mail now as background ads keep me from accessing them. I depend on my e-mail for school and work but this is unusable to me.

To comment basic facilities must be there here after new format it is getting extremely difficult to open e-mail account. Mostly you get content encoding error. After repeated trails one may be lucky to open his account.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base