Tell us how we can improve your Yahoo Mail experience.

When are you going to act on all these complaints about Yahoo Mail?

Restore Yahoo Mail to what it was before you messed it up. Everyone should write Marissa Mayer and tell her what these clowns have done to this website.

2nd ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • yahoo
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    R. StoneR. Stone shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

234 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • yahoo
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Several of my folders are missing -- gone! What has happened to them and are you able to recover them??????

I get so frustrated every single day because of the horrible new yahoo mail. Please restore. PLEEEEAASE. It is slow, insufficient, illogical, etc, etc. Simple is SO MUCH better.

How many people have to complain about the new changes until you so something about it. I have literally never complained in all the years I have used Yahoo, but this new version has me seriously thinking about bagging Yahoo altogether - maybe that is your aim? The "sponsor" line at the top of the inbox is beyond bad!

I pay extra for 2 Small Business accounts with email. For the past 2 days, I have not been able to access any of my business mail... I have been unable to talk with customers, finalize orders, etc... this is absolutely ridiculous!!! Get this figured out (I was patient for 2 days) you are hurting my business!!

• deandean commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please bring back the Yahoo Classic. It was perfect. It was my primary email and I loved it. Now, I only use it for storage, HOPING some day this company will have the sense to put it back the way it was. Please.

I hate this new format of Yahoo email. And on my mobile phone, if I check one email to go into SPAM, it takes a whole bunch from my inbox. Now I have to go to my computer and retrieve the ones I still want to keep......I'm not a happy Yahoo user at all. Gmail has problems with attachments, but it looks better than what's happening here. Please revise and go back!!! People are begging you....what more do you need???

GIVE US BACK OUR OLD EMAIL FORMAT. WHAT ARE YOU DOING? YOUR REPLY TO MAKE MONEY IS PATHETIC, YOU ALREADY DO BY THE ADS THAT APPEAR AT THE SIDE OF THE PAGE. DON'T BE SO GREEDY.

I HAVE JUST MANY OF THE EXISTING COMPLAINTS ABOUT THE NEW YAHOO MAIL FORMAT CHANGE AND I AGREE WITH EVERY ONE OF THEM. I HAVE BEEN A YAHOO CUSTOMER OVER CLOSE TO 20 YEARS AND I WANT THE OLD FORMAT BACK OR AT LEAST GIVEN AN OPTION. GMAIL IS LOOKING BETTER AND BETTER . HOW LONG WILL YAHOO IGNORE THEIR CUSTOMERS AND LOOSE CUSTOMERS TO GMAIL BEFORE THEY WAKE UP. IT IS NOT THE BEST EVER, PUT YOUR ARROGANCE AWAY. YOU SCREWED UP ADMIT IT AND RETURN THE OLD FORMAT BACK

The new yahoo mail format is horrible, terrible, complicated, I did not authorize the change. I WANT THE OLD FORMAT BACK IMMEDIATELY. THE NEW FORMAT SUCKS. DO I NEED TO PURCHASE A MAC TO GET MY POINT ACROSS

• Disgusted!!Disgusted!! commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You have limited us to only four choices of font size, a few font styles and colors and have put adds at the top of our inbox. I can't drag a sent email to a folder and the sent emails say "me", but not to whom the email was sent. The tabs for an email in progress are gone, you have to keep going back to "drafts". I absolutely despise this new format. If you want to change something, change it so it benefits your users, not you, Yahoo!

Sponsored emails!!!! if there was ever a reason to switch email provider here it is, well done yahoo.

Sponsored emails in my inbox are the biggest pain and ridiculously unnecessary and feels like I'm getting a telemarketer on the phone....difference being I can hang up on the unwanted telemarketer but I can't get rid of the sponsored emails. This is BAD for business and it looks like it's bad for YOUR business....see ya!!

I can understand when Yahoo ignores complaints of people on the free mail but on the ones who pay for their mail? Yahoo, you don't mess up often but when you do, it is all messed up (to put it nice)

Like many others, I think the new mail is appalling. Get rid of the textual ads that mimick emails. Been a Yahoo mail user for 16 years and this is the worst change that has occurred in that time. Customer services simply reply that you can upgrade (at not insignificant cost).HA, no chance.

Already moved my principal email to Gmail :(
        Please let me know when good old yahoo mail will be restored ok?
        So now you're even placing ads in the inbox? Glad I left Ymail couple month ago...
        Tx for all yours efforts guys (pffffff)

• Ima TurdherderIma Turdherder commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Negative comments far outweigh the positive comments. Hard to believe that your beta testing resulted in a set of results that supported your decision to roll out this terribly unpopular "upgrade" to the email software.

Please remove your "Super Dooper" ads from everyone's folders! You couldn't have timed it worse, what with the Government warning of a major anticipated Cyber-Attack!!

Please stop sponsored messages appearing at the top of my inbox that can't be deleted!
        This is going to get your users to leave yahoo as its really upsetting!!!!!!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 11 12

Feedback and Knowledge Base