Tell us how we can improve your Yahoo Mail experience.

Why did you try to fix something that wasn't broken?

The new yahoo mail is full of problems. I have used it on different devices and different servers, and the problem remains across all !

8th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • yahoo
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AnitaPAnitaP shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

14 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • yahoo
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm trying to get used to this horrible new e-mail system and I can't. When I send 3 or 4 people the same e-mail and they respond, it comes back as one e-mail. I didn't know I had to keep scrolling to read all the e-mails. I lost several of them. Is Yahoo brave enough to admit they made a big mistake? I doubt it.

• Michael WhiteMichael White commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Your Admin Response DID NOT address the problem! Ads are in locations that DO NOT benefit me nor do they allow me to get rid of them. Just because I am over 50 does NOT mean I am looking to date women over 50 AND MY WIFE AGREES. PLEASE REMOVE THESE ADS OR LET ME REMOVE THEM!!!!!!

• DilipDilip commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi
        Most of the time I face the problem of viewing mails.
        only header, and subject lines are visible, Message body always blank,
        Most of the cases I forwarded the message to other mail ID (other than Yahoo)
        In Yahoo support site there is no clue, only says delete the cookies or refresh or restart the browser. it wont work at all.

It just seems to go from bad to worse...no one to call, no one to help!!! yahoo is a disaster
        Now I can't send multiple emails...emails get sent back to me as of this morning....what an irritating mess you have created...whty couldn't you leave a good thing alone

• AliceAlice commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Frustrating. Now when I address an e-mail and I type the contacts first name it doesn't even come up! Why oh why does Yahoo have to keep changing e-mail?

There have been a recent series of UI changes that Yahoo has been making to their home page and mail interfaces that have been degrading it's quality/useability. I've given up on their mail interface, which I used to defend, and have gone back to Gmail, which I've always hated but is slightly less worse than Yahoo's now.

The home page is SLOW and cuts off for me. Meaning I can't see the top of the page anymore. In Chrome it cuts off half of the news section and the section called suggested search/hot topics (I can't see the top of the screen so I'm guessing at what that section is on the top right of the yahoo homepage is called) isn't visible anymore.

Yahoo needs to fire the people responsible for giving the ok to these changes the same way Microsoft fired the people responsible for Windows 8.

the mighty $$$ - its not that its Brocken, it's that this way Yahoo will get 1C for each mining Job they allow on each mailholder

I continue to lose emails via my yahoo! account. Lots of misses, misfires. Too many clicks to access emails via yahoo.

Why did you change my homepage to this garbage. It was just the right size. Now it is either too small or too big!!!!!!

• johnjohn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My portfolio under classic was easy and a smart setup. The new one opens all my folders that fill one column at least 16 inches long, not an easy format to follow and it now takes more steps to get to my desired folder. I would like the classic version of my portfolio available to me again. Also my local news stopped working for about two weeks and can't find local news anymore. Also Music news headlines have been stuck on the same news features for at least a month...is this part of the Obamacare website or what? You asked for my comments and I have...now don't mess it up more than it is.

Feedback and Knowledge Base