Tell us how we can improve your Yahoo Mail experience.

I hate the new and confusing e-mail page. Go back to the old look before you tick off more customers.

I like the old look better. Hate this one because it is confusing and not customer friendly. I hate the "me" on e-mails.

8th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • yahoo
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: The new email system TOTALLY SUCKS, Give me back the old one!  ·   · 
    Hetty ReyHetty Rey shared a merged idea: You changed the way I see my emails & I don't like it ...please change it back to the way it was....thank you  ·   · 
    Steve WoodlandSteve Woodland shared a merged idea: CHANGE IT BACK!! Who designed the new layout and operation? ITS AWFUL !!  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: give me back my classic yahoo home page - I hate the new one you switched me to without asking  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: If its not broke, don't fix it...Put it back to the way it was.....  ·   · 
    Completed  ·  Product SupportAdminProduct Support (Admin, Yahoo) responded  · 

If you’re having trouble with the new format, this Yahoo Help article provides an overview of what has changed. It should help you to get started.

Overview of Yahoo Mail"

If you dislike seeing “Me” on you messages, you may want to disable the conversations feature.

We think conversation threads are great new way to organize your emails, but we also understand that they may not be for everyone, which is why you have the ability to turn them off if you choose. To learn how to do that, please have a look at the following Yahoo Mail Help article:

Enable or disable Conversations in Yahoo Mail

Because this forum is intended to gather feedback/suggestions for Yahoo Mail, if you have additional questions, please contact Customer Care by going here:

Contact Customer Care

Thank you for using Yahoo Mail!

22 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • yahoo
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • RhondaRhonda commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't like the way the email threads are like Gmail now. I find it more challenging to know which email your responding too and if your forwarding the right or wrong one to someone else. It is frustrating and confusing. I would like the option to group them together if I choose to, not to have you do it for me. I prefer the old way. Even the search option is better than this grouping thing...

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I absolutely HATE HATE HATE this email format we are being forced to have to deal with!!! I miss the old "classic" format!!!

• wolfwolf commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I Want Tio Get The Old Yahoo Mail Page Back On Line Please , Thank you

• wolfwolf commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi There Yahoo Mail , I Am wolf81111 & I Cant Read This New Yahoo mail Page , The Print Is So Small I Have To Use A Mag-glass To Try To Get It Large Enuff To Read & Then I Have To Switch Back & Forth From One Eye To The Next & They Are Tired When I get off Of Yahoo Mail , Swich Back , Switch back To The Old Yahoo Mail Please

The New B.T.Yahoo Mail is a nuisance to get every page printed.
        It is time-wasting when busy persons have to mess about changing over to the "Basic" then back again for sending e-mails.
        The whole shambolic mess has caused weeks of inability to GET THE E-MAILS!!!.
        Please return to your last e-mail page and get rid of the new rubbish which has now been placed on the side bar, and on top of the "text to read" page.

Hello…… you kept asking me to update I said NO! Why did you update when I said NO NO NO I am going to have to find another e-mail because I can’t even see the one because of the background picture is so bright!!!!! Someone said you can go back but I can’t find out how please if someone knows how post it

• veronicaveronica commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I TOTALLY AGREE. The new version is very confusing. I waste a lot of time trying to find the answer to an e-mail. I want the old version!!!!!

• DarrollDarroll commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need email that I can copy and save. Please tell me how the "new" email can be copied.

• ChadChad commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The new email is very confusing if you have a lot of back and forth emails. I highly recommend that you go back to the old email.

Instead of the adds how about stopping the column headings from scrolling out of view???? That is rediculouis that you have scroll back all the time.

Do you ever test these changes before implementing???

• Marcia BuschMarcia Busch commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm sorry but the response I received was not at all helpful. It would seem that enough unhappy people posted on Yahoo that perhaps the developers of this new mess should take a 2nd look. The problem I'm having (and I'm sure this is not exclusive to me) is that when multiple recipients of a message start responding, it's the biggest jumbled up mess in the world. You really can't tell who is responding to what statement as the responses are mixed and repeated throughout the email. There may be 3 repeats of the same message from someone. I've often overlooked comments because of this. It goes sort of like this....

Message A
        Message B
        Message C
        Message A
        Message D
        Message C
        Message B
        Message A
        Message E
        Message F
        Message A
        Message G

I'm not quite clear how turning off the "Me" feature is going to fix that. And I did try to click on the Customer Care link only to be taken to a series of articles that still don't allow me to contact Customer Care, nor did they solve the problem. This is the trouble with companies today. They want customers but they have totally eliminated true Customer Service and they don't listen. It's fatal.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base