Tell us how we can improve your Yahoo Mail experience.

Switch back to the original format.

Switch back to the original format. I've been using Yahoo Mail on my phone which is awesome. The desktop version is confusing, cumbersome, and not helpful. I feel like I've gone back 10 years to Hotmail days. I'm sorry to see that Yahoo has decided to make such a dramatic change to their services. I guess I'll be switching back to gmail

1st ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • yahoo
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Stephen RogersStephen Rogers shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: HATE HATE HATE the new email format!! If something doesn't change I'll be looking for a new email provider.  ·   · 
    GBGB shared a merged idea: Please bring original yahoo email screen back, new format since sunday sucks big time.  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: How do I revert back to the old Yahoo mail ! The new one is hard toi use with groups of contacts. I have been with you guys since 1997.  ·   · 
    DaveDave shared a merged idea: Its time to move on from Yahoo mail. The version several versions ago was easier to use and easier to navigate.  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: i would like to return to yahoo classic mail do not like this new format  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: WTF switch back to the previous format for yahoo mail... This is ********!!  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: I want my old e-mail format back. This new one is horrible  ·   · 
    FEFLFEFL shared a merged idea: You stink. Manipulators and unscrupulous character disorders!  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: New page to view  ·   · 
    Linda RosenLinda Rosen shared a merged idea: I lost the classsic yahoo page  ·   · 
    AsiaAsia shared a merged idea: Stop it! Just friggen stop it with all the distracting changes you keep adding to what was a great mail service.  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: I don't like the new mail format. I have to adjust my mail page every time I want to view an entire email. Very annoying.  ·   · 
    T.LawrenceT.Lawrence shared a merged idea: PLEASE GIVE US BACK OUR OLD CLASSIC YAHOO MAIL. THIS 'NEW' IS REALLY BAD. Thank you  ·   · 
    Brent ButterworthBrent Butterworth shared a merged idea: Go back to the old e-mail and save yourselves while you still can  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: I hate the way the new email system. It is awful. Bring the old email system back!  ·   · 

318 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • yahoo
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Gmail is way better that is were i'm going if things don't change ben with yahoo 10 years bout had it can,t even get in my yahoo any more cuz dont have old # or email to confirm new device ****** !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with this person, I do not like the fact that you lump my emails together, i need them separated for work purposes and need to see them as they come in not as you feel I should see them. please return my email to the way it was before. thank you.

i want yahoo classic back do not like this new format , i was force to have this today 3/1/2015. change it back.

The new format for email stinks, it opens emails I do not want to open when I close or move the email I am viewing. Please switch back

Just like to Obama administration Yahoo thinks they know best.. *********! The mail now looks like hotmail and gmail.. terrible worst switch I have ever experienced!!! Why go that way? Better to keep ahead of the competition instead of conforming.... after over 20 years with yahoo mail I may switch bad bad very stupid move!!!!

I WANT YAHOO CLASSIC BACK. I HATE THE NEW VERSION. NO WARNING OR ANYTHING, JUST A NEW FORMAT. TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!

• barry takacsbarry takacs commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yahoo classic was a great thing, why is it whenever the idiots roll out a new version they forget the big friendly button that says "this is fugly, give me the classic"?

I do not want to have to switch to Gmail or Hotmail, because I have always liked Yahoo so much better. But, now, Yahoo has caused me to make several errors in responding to business mail which does not give my customers very much confidence in me. I am going to be forced to change. I do not understand what they thought was better about this new format.There are texts and such for messaging. I need a more formal set up for my email.

Yahoo is going to lose a lot of users. This version is very difficult to see & respond to correctly for business.

• FEFLFEFL commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Even when posting you show an appalling lack of guts. Bastards!

Agreed, let us switch back. Also, many of us didn't upgrade. You "upgraded" for us.

agreed... Your going to lose me Yahoo... Also, I can't get thru to a real person! And the computer I'm trying to get answers from is a freaking idiot!

• P.McggintyP.Mcgginty commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yes switch back to previous format the new one is useless & emails are lost since the new page - just stopped arriving ! a complete set of garbage the new page utter rubbish needlessly.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 15 16

Feedback and Knowledge Base