Tell us how we can improve your Yahoo Mail experience.

Switch back to the original format.

Switch back to the original format. I've been using Yahoo Mail on my phone which is awesome. The desktop version is confusing, cumbersome, and not helpful. I feel like I've gone back 10 years to Hotmail days. I'm sorry to see that Yahoo has decided to make such a dramatic change to their services. I guess I'll be switching back to gmail

1st ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • yahoo
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Stephen RogersStephen Rogers shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: let us go back to classic  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: I did NOT sign up for the "new & improved" version of YaHELL! mail. I hate it. I want the old "classic" version back.  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Pefer the Old Yahoo  ·   · 
    Barrie GallegoBarrie Gallego shared a merged idea: How do I get back to the original simple email page and get rid of this new system  ·   · 
    Barbara SeligBarbara Selig shared a merged idea: Go back to basic yahoo mail of the 90's far superior. Please find something to do instead of destroying this product.  ·   · 
    LanaLana shared a merged idea: old version  ·   · 
    TonyTony shared a merged idea: You've now almost completely ruined Yahoo Mail. Stop making changes.  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: The new mail page is horrible! Somebody thought this was a good idea?  ·   · 
    Lita AndersonLita Anderson shared a merged idea: PLEASE change it back to the way I had it! I don't like the new style! It is confusing to me!  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: I want to switch back to the old Yahoo email. I never wanted this.  ·   · 
    Mark TurnerMark Turner shared a merged idea: I DO NOT LIKE YOUR NEW EMAIL. IT TAKES ME LONGER TO GET IT AND I HAVE A HARD TIME NAVIGATING. I WANT THE OLD YAHOO BACK.  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: i am sick and tired of the continuing -new- email/inbox look. i hate it. stop already. thx  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: You can put it back the way it was twice you changed yahoo mall both times it was BS.Change it back PLEASE.  ·   · 
    keith barnettkeith barnett shared a merged idea: Email changes  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: HATE HATE HATE the new email format!! If something doesn't change I'll be looking for a new email provider.  ·   · 
    GBGB shared a merged idea: Please bring original yahoo email screen back, new format since sunday sucks big time.  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: How do I revert back to the old Yahoo mail ! The new one is hard toi use with groups of contacts. I have been with you guys since 1997.  ·   · 
    DaveDave shared a merged idea: Its time to move on from Yahoo mail. The version several versions ago was easier to use and easier to navigate.  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: i would like to return to yahoo classic mail do not like this new format  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: every other day i sign in you give me a new mail page. I HATE IT!!!!!! Stop-don't want it!  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: WTF switch back to the previous format for yahoo mail... This is ********!!  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: I want my old e-mail format back. This new one is horrible  ·   · 
    FEFLFEFL shared a merged idea: You stink. Manipulators and unscrupulous character disorders!  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: New page to view  ·   · 
    Linda RosenLinda Rosen shared a merged idea: I lost the classsic yahoo page  ·   · 
    DanDan shared a merged idea: Bring back the Yahoo Classic Mail. This new version is terrible and gets worse every time I login.  ·   · 
    AsiaAsia shared a merged idea: Stop it! Just friggen stop it with all the distracting changes you keep adding to what was a great mail service.  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: I don't like the new mail format. I have to adjust my mail page every time I want to view an entire email. Very annoying.  ·   · 
    T.LawrenceT.Lawrence shared a merged idea: PLEASE GIVE US BACK OUR OLD CLASSIC YAHOO MAIL. THIS 'NEW' IS REALLY BAD. Thank you  ·   · 
    Brent ButterworthBrent Butterworth shared a merged idea: Go back to the old e-mail and save yourselves while you still can  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: I hate the way the new email system. It is awful. Bring the old email system back!  ·   · 
    Debbie BlakleyDebbie Blakley shared a merged idea: I hate the new mail. Please bring back the old mail formate. PLEASE!!!  ·   · 

350 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • yahoo
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The new format is horrible for me & I have no idea how to get back to the original format! I hate it!!!

• D stamatisD stamatis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The new version is very bad. cannot send replies and it is very confusing. Please switch back to the original format as soon as possible.

switch back, new page is very confusing and too much to look at and we don't need to see all that stuff at one time.

• Wayne BrennerWayne Brenner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I prefer Yahoo email before the recent upgrade that was done on the few months. The Yahoo that I have been using for the last few years was more convenient to use. This newer format seems to do too much! The combining of emails, and preventing us from writing a return email in any section but the new section. Sometimes someone (a recruiter?) will ask to fill in a matrix that he sent. But cannot enter anything in the email that he sent, only in the new part that I added to return to sender.
        Adding a URL to your message? Pretty slick, as it changes the URL to a title, and adds a picture from the site. But what if I just wanted to display the actual email, and not have a picture automatically added?

• Antonio GibsonAntonio Gibson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree, because unless its personal, news in Yahoo mail is abominable. Remove the option and enabresle people to self identify with their resources is my stance.

• AnnetteAnnette commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I do not like the appearance of a white screen it has an affect on my eyes. I mainly would like to have color to the screen.

• andy Zakandy Zak commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yes this suck
        have u try to print! it shows half screen and the stupid add!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The new format is really bad. Nobody wants it and it is terrible.

Yahoo why do you implement changes that are just really terrible? Do you do it just for the sake of change?

• PolaPola commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree this new format sucks it is terrible. It has caused me so much trouble that I am thinking of changing to Gmail immediately

← Previous 1 3 4 5 17 18

Feedback and Knowledge Base