Tell us how we can improve your Yahoo Mail experience.

When I try to enter my recovery phone number it says to enter a valid mobile number. I am entering a valid phone number.

There needs to be an E-Mail support address, there's just a knowledge base which does not cover all issues. Please add E-Mail support, this is 2014, we're not living in caves anymore.

19th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • yahoo
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We are so sorry you’re having this problem getting in touch with our customer care team! You can get assistance online for your account issue by contacting our Accounts team using the form at:

https://help.yahoo.com/contact/account_care?actp=social

In order to expedite assistance, please be sure to describe your issue clearly for the Accounts agent in the “Detailed Description” field. The more concise and descriptive you are, the better chance you’ll have of getting a quick resolution.

Thank you very much for your patience!

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • yahoo
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Norman WinklerNorman Winkler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So am I supposed to go get a mobile phone just to get rid of the annoying window asking for my mobile phone number? Why can't land-line phone numbers be used? Not that I would give it to them anyways.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have the same problem. When I enter my Austrian phone. no. , I get the message "please enter a valid phone no" . It is valid and it works for other services.

Feedback and Knowledge Base