Tell us how we can improve your Yahoo Mail experience.

please resolve error 340 appearing very often while sending messages

resolve 340 error

20th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • yahoo
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: i can not send e-mail any more error 340? wha does it mening  ·   · 
    Bonnie ColeBonnie Cole shared a merged idea: Fix my acct. so error message 340 goes away!  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: I have reported error 340 appearing while sending mails but help not received so far pls help on urgent basis  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: getting error message 340 and can not fix it  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: **** YOU Yahoo! I am tired of getting "Error 340" messages when I try to send an email! And I cannot find out why this is happening! **** U!  ·   · 
    Completed  ·  Product SupportAdminProduct Support (Admin, Yahoo) responded  · 

Thank you for reporting this issue to us. If you continue to experience this issue we would appreciate some additional information to assist us in investigating.

Please contact our email support team using the help form at the link below. In that form please submit the client log from within your account.

To get that information press the ALT key and click on the Yahoo mail logo in the top left corner of the screen. Then click the “Show Client Log” button. Copy the text from the window and send it to us using the form below:

Contact Customer Care

Thank you for using Yahoo Mail!

17 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • yahoo
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I haven't been able to send any emails, since you have changed Yahoo. It is like your system is questioning rather or not I want to send a message. I shouldn't have to verify wheter I want to send a message, if I was composed the message in the first place.

I am over thousands email, errors on my computer, I cannot reply to my friends or send the emails to them. Please can you do something about it. I will really appreciate it.

Yours sincerely

Ruth Nannyanzi

Dear Yahoo,

I need your help with my emails, I cannot access, write, send, have a good contact with my friends on the yahoo I am using. Please help me and change to a better way of fanctioning my PC

• mohamed abd el azizmohamed abd el aziz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

[4:39 PM 5‏/7‏/2014] This is the life: UBS AG London 1 Golden Lane, London, EC1Y 0RR,
        To Branch Manager: Sir. Peterson Richard Greeting I have sent many messages about the Mrs: Ann Zeinab Abd Rahman your commandment did I receive your response so far, and attached the following documents and I am waiting for your reply I wait ur massage Mohamed bad el aziz Sorry for the inconvenience And my number 00966599384206 Thank
        : Zizowhite@gmail.com

• cindycindy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I keep getting error 340 every time I try to send an email, and it says email could not be sent and the troubleshooting wizard is not working

• Maryan Maryan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't send a simple message ...... (T)Error 340 is appearing very often while sending messages .....Is this a New modern Yahoo ....?
        You should undertake some Serious Technical measures to resolve this Problem .....Serous People are wasting serious Time because of this Problem .......

• bernardobernardo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I cannot send my e-mail with this error comments 340. how can i take this erro out

• romesh kumar aggarwalromesh kumar aggarwal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Leave the stars out, I feel exactly the same after unbroken 13 years of loyalty to Yahoo. Opposite to what other person says, the yahoo does not keep me logged in, even if I go to drop box to pick an annexure. Nad the the game of TRIOKA starts.

ME Too and I followed all requests to update and then latter change password and now no email service ...

I have 5 other email addresses, and none of them has ever prevented me from sending an email! I am going to cancel my account, and start an online campaign to boycott your ****** SERVICE! Don't offer something - even free- unless you can bac it up!!!

Feedback and Knowledge Base