Tell us how we can improve your Yahoo Mail experience.

I can't tell if I've replied to an email or not in the new yahoo mail. I returned to using basic just for this feature alone.

Please provide a way to automatically tell which emails one has replied to in the new yahoo mail. The basic version has a little reply arrow symbol next to the emails one has already replied to that if really helpful!

11th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • yahoo
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We’re sorry to hear you’re having this confusion. You find it easier to see which emails you’ve replied or forwarded if you turn off conversations. To learn how to do that, please have a look at the following Yahoo Mail Help article:

http://help.yahoo.com/kb/index?page=content&y=PROD_MAIL_ML&locale=en_US&id=SLN15805

We hope this has helped you use Yahoo Mail the way that works best for you. Thanks for using our service!

11 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • yahoo
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I do not like the e-mails in conversations. Sometimes I need to reply to one e-mail in the conversation and it takes forever to find it. It's also hard to find e-mails since each e-mail listed in the inbox takes three short lines. I liked when they were listed in one line and I could quickly glance and find what I need. I find I'm constantly looking for things.

I hate the new way Yahoo has decided to organize my e-mail. I am ready to give up my Yahoo e-mail totally and simply use my GMail. I cannot find the response that had an attachment, cannot tell if the email forwarded, cannot read the stupid message when somebody responds to me.

What are you guys thinking? Let's make this the most stupid, convoluted, useless way anyone ever had to try and communicate and see how long it takes for these morons to give up using our service. This moron is ready.

I really dislike organizing email messages into conversations annoying. When you are looking for a specific response, it takes forever to find it. Why not let the user decide whether all messages should be grouped? Otherwise keep them separated.

Ugly, it is the same with putting all the mails that have contact related, together.
        It creates a lot of confusion. Simple things that need to be resolved.

I Can't open my email, there is a problem with loading email and this is for all email

I would like to know how to return to the old format so I can tell if I have replied or forwarded an email. I hate when I reply to an email - sometimes it does not show the name of the person I was corresponding with if they reply to me. Also I need to forward to some emails and also forward them, but I do not want each person I forward to shown on the same email. This is a terrible system.

I want basic back permenently. This new mail dumps while composing. do not know where it went. Where is spell check. Can't tell if a mail was sent or not. Not at all easy, in fact it is frustrating. YOU AIN'T THE ONLY GAME IN TOWN.I will have to break up with you if you don't get it together, lol.

Feedback and Knowledge Base