Tell us how we can improve your Yahoo Mail experience.

let me know why i can not open my emails.

I do not know why i can not open my emails. i can not open even one of my emails please let me know what i should do.

15th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • yahoo
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Kavindya GajanayakeKavindya Gajanayake shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

20 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • yahoo
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

what going on there my email my name is raymond j wissing i have a tablets 3 internet of aat.....please fix up for me no one alse my email only me....
        do me a favor stop that...i want 2 yahoo of my computer and tablets...i am for real **** **** pff of you.....

• Cesar B. LedesmaCesar B. Ledesma commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can not open my Yahoo mails or the message sated as this " We're unable to preview your mail, Go to Mail but when I go Mail again it will to back to "Signed in" after I signed in still same always it will be back to Signed even my Yahoomail address and Password is correct.

This happen last June 25, 2014 around 2:00 PM, after I change my password.

Please help me to open or trouble shoot about this matter because all of my are in abroad and it is very hard for me to let them know about thisproblem

• shilpa shilpa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i have the same problem... i cant open my inbox . no response at all from yahoo... so fed up

• JohnJohn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Most of the mails we receive don't open, few of which eventually open after several tries( including having to log out and sign in again).

I cannot open any of my emails either Yahoo is not good now I will probably change if this cannot be sorted

• EufridaEufrida commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need to access my account as I am out of my country and using a different computer to log in.

• EufridaEufrida commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't open my email because I am out of my country and I have to use other computer. Yahoo... please... I need to open my emails.

I am having the same problem i have been with yahoo sine the 1990s and am think about going to google or some other site please fix the problem

IT IS BULLSHIT, DRS.APPOINTMENTS ECT ECT CAN'T OPEN ANYTHING I HATE YAHOO MAIL THEY CAN'T SEEM TO FIX THE PROBLEM AND THEY EXPECT PEOPLE TO KEEP PUTTING UP WITH THIS GIVE IT UP YAHOO MAIL YOU SUCK

• marymary commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why can't I open my mail? It's been a week and I still can't get any HELP!!! Can someone fix this?

I am having hard time in opening up my email and it is disgusting. I hope yahoo will set it right so that I can open up my important mail sent it to me

Feedback and Knowledge Base