Tell us how we can improve your Yahoo Mail experience.

filter your spam better...I don't need either the hardest erection tricks offers nor the fake cash sweepstakes or other senseless ****

16th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • yahoo
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Completed  ·  Product SupportAdminProduct Support (Admin, Yahoo) responded  · 

Fighting spam is an ongoing battle. Sometimes spammers change tactics and we need to adapt. You can help us by continuing to mark message as spam, and not spam, as needed. This Yahoo Help article may also help you to manage spam.

Stop spam in Yahoo Mail

Because this forum is intended to gather feedback/suggestions for Yahoo Mail, if you continue experiencing this problem, please contact Customer Care by going here:

Contact Customer Care

Thank you for using Yahoo Mail!

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • yahoo
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • PemPem commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I looked for the spam option for this ****...could only find the option to filter and send straight to trash...but more just pile up in my inbox...have to do each individually. Plus there is the offer to make the stupid ads go away for only $5.00/month...Gmail doesnt do this...is Yahoo the only one hitting you with spam then offering to let you pay to get rid of it? BS! I'm sticking with gmail.

• ticked offticked off commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I get all that **** too and I am a girl! How about Yahoo quits selling email addresses to advertisers and spammers... This is what will be happening on our phones eventually if we give in and let Yahoo have our numbers.

• Dave StansburyDave Stansbury commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please pass this on to the appropriate people as I can't even find a way to contact you guys, and I'm really getting ******. I get an average of 50-100 spam emails a day, and none of your answers comes even close to my problem. I'm tired of answers telling me to check my spam filter and other **** like that. I have clicked on every single button there is on my mail page, and there is no spam filter. I have had this email address for years, and I just about can't use it anymore what with all the ****. My wife accessed our email (with other people around) at work and was totally mortified at all the spam *** sights, big **** enhancing sights, etc. etc. Can ANYBODY tell me what to do about this?!? Please, anybody?!?? Don't just send me a link; been there and not been able to do that. Is it even possible to get somebody to help me with this? Thank you so much for your time.

Dave Stansbury
        tdst@yahoo.com

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

we all know the stupid and slimy looks of phishing spam...block them for crying out loud!

Feedback and Knowledge Base