Tell us how we can improve your Yahoo Mail experience.

I am very upset with yahoo and might stop being a client forever!!!!!

I am extremely livid over the constant changes Yahoo puts into its email program, I read on others Mail ?'s that they could have choose to stay with the older versions. If this is true I was never given a choice. I am tired of stuff constantly changing. Leave well enough alone. Make changes in yahoo optional.

22nd ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • yahoo
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Completed  ·  Product SupportAdminProduct Support (Admin, Yahoo) responded  · 

Please know that everyone’s Yahoo Mail account is being upgraded to the new interface. If you’re having trouble with the new format, this Yahoo Help article provides an overview of what has changed. It should help you to get started.

Overview of Yahoo Mail"

Because this forum is intended to gather feedback/suggestions for Yahoo Mail, if you have additional questions, please contact Customer Care by going here:

Contact Customer Care

Thank you for using Yahoo Mail!

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • yahoo
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It totally peeves me off this new version of Yahoo Mail. My connection is too slow to use it. Some times it allows me to switch back to the old classic version which worked so well. I hate hate hate this version. sucks big time. Give me back my old one.

• Eleanor BoyceEleanor Boyce commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am frustrated that Yahoo makes changes but does not have the courtesy to advise the user prior to adopting the new service. I constantly feel like a guinea pig or lab rat, here to be 'experimented' on at Yahoo's whim. At least offer users the option to trial any new initiatives.
        I am considering reverting to Yahoo Basic or using an alternative provider.
        I have lost faith in Yahoo over the past year.
        Telecom needs to reconsider their relationship with Yahoo.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I know you will tell me that it was a option and I had a choice, but I was never given a option it just keeps changing, unfortunately for the worse.

Feedback and Knowledge Base